An enterprise mobility strategy needs to include more than the provisioning and security services available through mobile application and MDM solutions. To meet the mobility and security requirements of mobile users, enterprises need to look at deploying a solution for mobile content management (MCM) that supports BYOD policies. Read this whitepaper to learn: Why provisioning for mobile users has become more complex; Ten requirements to consider when selecting a mobile content security solution.
While corporations are issuing a growing array of wireless devices into the workplace, employees, partners and guests are also bringing in personal smartphones, tablets and laptops and expect to be able to connect them to the network seamlessly. Find out how your organisations can deliver high-performance applications, anywhere, on any device and over any access media.
802.11ac is well on its way to becoming the standard for next-generation Wi-Fi. The gigabit speed, improved capacity and reliability that 802.11ac brings to wireless LANs (WLANs) are amplified as mobile users, devices and application usage continue to grow rapidly. In this whitepaper, we look at the five steps for successful migration to an 802.11ac WLAN.
Done right, BYOD can improve both productivity and job satisfaction. But done incorrectly, it can frustrate employees and lead to significant security concerns. · In 2012, Ovum pointed out the growing risk from unmanaged BYOD · The wide-open approach has done a lot to bring personal devices into the workplace, creating justified concerns about risk. · A recent Microsoft survey suggests personal technology has a positive impact in transforming our lives as well as innovation
The key trend affecting enterprise mobility today can be summarized in four letters: BYOD – Bring Your Own Device. As the number of end-users bringing devices into your organization grows, so does the need for an effective Enterprise Mobility Management (EMM) solution. Learn how to manage devices across multiple platforms all from a single, centralised and unified management console. Download for more!
As users bring their own device, the obvious question how to effectively manage the security of consumer devices within the enterprise, when many of the applications on those devices are third-party, or contain personal data. Filter through the complexity of mobile platforms out there and deliver a comprehensive mobile security solution. Download for more!
With mobility being the challenge for IT managers, users are looking for the freedom of choice in their smartphone and tablet use. However, companies need to weigh up the choice with unexplored issues of compliance, data liability and support. Find out the seven factors to help you choose between Mobile Device Management solutions. Click to download!
Sponsored by CA Technologies. The bring-your-own-device (BYOD) movement has proven to be both a godsend for workers and a nightmare for CIOs, especially when it comes to securing the data they carry. Read more.
BYOD trends are putting pressure on IT departments to support all personal mobile devices in all work spaces, while Analysys Mason forecasts that revenue from mobility for mid-market enterprises will grow to US$79 billion by 2018. This white paper looks at the power of mobility as part of a unified communications (UC) platform; the competing interests of IT departments, and why vendors supplying these solutions are well prepared to meet the needs of mid-market enterprise technology and business challenges.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Huawei Mate 10 Pro Review: A solid winter flagship that cribs from the best
- 2 Google Pixel 2 review: not quite 'pixel perfect' but damn close
- 3 Huawei Nova 2i review: Flagship features get smuggled into the mid-tier
- 4 Moto X4 review: This is what a world without MotoMods looks like
- 5 Giabyte Aorus X9 Gaming Laptop review: Full, in-depth review
Join the newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Seagate joins Bain bid to take control of Toshiba Memory
- Seagate and Baidu sign strategic cooperation agreement for big data analysis
- Western Digital Announces Acquisition of Upthere
- Western Digital to acquire Tegile
- New development for Western Digital
PCW Evaluation Team
Brainstorming, innovation, problem solving, and negotiation have all become much more productive and valuable if people can easily collaborate in real time with minimal friction.
The print quality also does not disappoint, it’s clear, bold, doesn’t smudge and the text is perfectly sized.
The Huddle Board’s built in program; Sharp Touch Viewing software allows us to easily manipulate and edit our documents (jpegs and PDFs) all at the same time on the dashboard.
The biggest perks for me would be that it comes with easy to use and comprehensive programs that make the collaboration process a whole lot more intuitive and organic
I rate the printer as a 5 out of 5 stars as it has been able to fit seamlessly into my busy and mobile lifestyle.
It’s perfect for mobile workers. Just take it out — it’s small enough to sit anywhere — turn it on, load a sheet of paper, and start printing.
- Huawei Mate 10 Pro review
- Dell Inspiron 5675 Gaming Desktop review
- Legion Y520 Gaming Laptop review
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
Product Launch Showcase
- FTNV1 Cleared Software Engineer - Defence Projects - North Ryde areaNSW
- TPSAP BW ConsultantQLD
- TPieMR Program Director - Gold CoastQLD
- FTService Team LeaderACT
- FTBroker Support/ Applications SupportOther
- TPTest Automation EngineerQLD
- FTServiceNow Solution SpecialistOther
- FTSenior Business ConsultantOther
- CCSenior Systems EngineerWA
- CCNetwork EngineerNSW
- FTCloud Architect - AWS, Azure, ADOther
- CCAndroid developerNSW
- CCJunior to mid-level - Business Analyst ? AgileQLD
- CCMiddleware AdminstratorNSW
- FTSenior Systems Engineer (WINTEL)ACT
- FTManager, Platform Wealth OperationsOther
- FTPersonal AssistantSA
- CCSystems Analyst / Consultant ? SAPQLD
- TPSenior .NET ContractNSW
- FTChange Analyst, IT & Business ProjectsOther
- FTSoftware EngineerSA
- FTPL/SQL DeveloperOther
- CCLean Six Sigma Process Improvement Specialist - MELBOURNEQLD
- FTSenior Business AnalystOther
- FTAutomation Framework DeveloperVIC