These days IT teams must support a multiplicity of devices, operating systems and work habits. This paper helps readers learn how best to simplify administration and secure vital data. • To capitalize on mobility, enterprises need to provide employees with access to corporate data and applications anytime, anywhere • Organizations need to expand access to corporate networks without exposing the organization to threats • Organizations must have the flexibility to accommodate a wide range of variables today and lay the groundwork for future developments
Constant connectivity is causing a shift in worker expectations. This whitepaper demonstrates how an effective mobility strategy empowers users and improves business performance without compromising essential IT controls. • Employees and business leaders expect constant connectivity, diverse collaboration tools and on-demand access to enterprise applications • If user expectations don’t align with business requirements, decision makers must find a common ground • By adopting a comprehensive, integrated solution, organizations can quickly and flexibly add new capabilities
As your organization implements BYOD, it’s important to maintain compliance with data security and privacy regulations. This paper provides some key best practices to avoid problems and stay vigilant.
• Poor compliance can result in financial penalties, litigation and damage to your company’s reputation • Make sure you have the IT solutions you need to avoid data leaks, avert data loss and prevent unauthorized access to information • Employ solutions designed to streamline BYOD management and simplify the process of proving compliance
This whitepaper describes how to gain flexible, end-to-end management of the ever-changing mobile workforce landscape with suitable Enterprise Mobility Management (EMM). • Employing best practices can set you on the right course for addressing current needs and planning for the future • Change is the only constant in the mobile workforce landscape with multiple new models per year, frequent OS updates and new vendors emerging • Employees are resistant to corporate security policies and corporate control if it impedes their productivity or personal privacy
Enterprise initiatives designed to facilitate mobility can deliver important benefits to your organisation. This paper suggests best practices for selecting the right devices and implementing the most effective management solutions
• Employees need devices that match preferences while meeting business and IT requirements • You must determine which devices to allow/recommend as part of a choose-your-own-device (CYOD) or member purchase plan (MPP) • IT groups need a solution that can support new technologies that may emerge in the future
In the current market, there is an increasing demand for unbiased information about Enterprise Mobility Management (EMM) solutions. This whitepaper focuses on relevant solutions with an extensive overview of features for comparison. • The paper discusses Application and Desktop Delivery in the mobile world • Details challenges of the consumerisation of IT and BYO in tomorrow’s workspace • Explains the different Mobile Managements concepts, including the pros and cons
This helpful infographic on mobile enterprise management (MEM) details the driving forces behind this new trend, as well important considerations regarding impact on cost, productivity and security. • Increasingly, the devices used for businesses are no longer company-owned, meaning an increase in necessary IT support • Companies are most interested in device management to alleviate security and compliance concerns • BYOD models benefit companies and end users with cost savings, choice, and to demonstrate progressiveness from IT staff
This report details the observations and findings from nine in-depth interviews and executive roundtable discussions conducted by IBRS in 2012 regarding BYOD in education powered by Intel®. • The more significant issue for education was not the device but the delivery of software and services that impact educational activities • There is not one approach that fits all educational institutions – or even a single approach that can be used across a single school • A broad cross-section of peers involved from across the education spectrum were represented at each roundtable, held in seven cities across ANZ region
This whitepaper discusses the challenge of BYOD and how best-practice deployments help deliver on the business promise of mobility with integrated protection throughout the workplace. See why flexible, end-to-end security enables enterprises to speed adoption of transformative technologies for a competitive edge, why if employees feel that security policies impede productivity or encroach on personal data, they look for work-arounds and how integrated solutions that avoid overlapping functionality and streamline management can help organizations maintain tight security and ensure compliance.
Face it. Modern workers are addicted to mobile devices. Not just any vanilla corporate-issued devices, but our carefully selected and personalized expressions of ourselves: iPads®, iPhones®, Androids™ and whatever-comes-next. Many of us get to use our devices in the office. According to Gartner, “IT leaders have a positive view of BYOD”1, implying that this is now a mainstream model.
In supporting employee devices, companies tend to exert either very little control, or a stifling amount of control. The approach taken depends on which community has the upper hand: the employees or IT.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Samsung Galaxy Note 8: Full, in-depth review
- 2 Huawei Y5 (2017): Full, in depth review
- 3 LG G6 Plus: Full, in-depth review
- 4 First Look: Nikon D850
- 5 OnePlus 5: Full, in-depth review
Join the newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Intel launches AI-driven anti-money laundering solution
- Square expands Australian offering with Square Stand
- Seagate joins Bain bid to take control of Toshiba Memory
- Seagate and Baidu sign strategic cooperation agreement for big data analysis
- Polycom Renew Their Most Iconic Teleconferencing Solution
PCW Evaluation Team
Brainstorming, innovation, problem solving, and negotiation have all become much more productive and valuable if people can easily collaborate in real time with minimal friction.
The print quality also does not disappoint, it’s clear, bold, doesn’t smudge and the text is perfectly sized.
The Huddle Board’s built in program; Sharp Touch Viewing software allows us to easily manipulate and edit our documents (jpegs and PDFs) all at the same time on the dashboard.
The biggest perks for me would be that it comes with easy to use and comprehensive programs that make the collaboration process a whole lot more intuitive and organic
I rate the printer as a 5 out of 5 stars as it has been able to fit seamlessly into my busy and mobile lifestyle.
It’s perfect for mobile workers. Just take it out — it’s small enough to sit anywhere — turn it on, load a sheet of paper, and start printing.
- Canon 6D MK II
- Panasonic’s EX600U UHD HDR TV + HTB688 soundbar:
- Which case should I buy for the Samsung Galaxy Note 8?
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
Product Launch Showcase
- FTDigital Marketing ExecutiveOther
- CCIT Project SchedulerNSW
- CCSolutions ArchitectNSW
- FT.Net DeveloperOther
- FTSenior Systems Engineer/Veeam SpecialistOther
- TPProject CoordinatorNSW
- TPeLearning Developer / TrainerVIC
- FTEmail Production SpecialistOther
- CCLinux & Windows Systems Engineer - BrisbaneQLD
- TP.Net Web DeveloperSA
- FTSenior Front End DeveloperVIC
- FTEnvironmental Planner / Land Access CoordinationOther
- FTC++ Analyst ProgrammerOther
- FTJunior Java DeveloperOther
- FTFunctional Support Consultant (GIS)Other
- CCSenior Business Analyst - BankingVIC
- CCWintel Engineer - BrisbaneNSW
- CCCRM DeveloperWA
- FTNetwork and Security EngineerOther
- FTSenior Salesforce DeveloperOther
- CCProject SchedulerWA
- FTTechnical Architect/DeveloperOther
- CCSenior Workbrain Functional Expert - Brisbane BasedNSW
- CCSenior Applications EngineerNSW
- FTProject Manager - PLMOther