Best practices for protecting sensitive business information while making people productive from anywhere.
An enterprise mobility strategy needs to include more than the provisioning and security services available through mobile application and MDM solutions. To meet the mobility and security requirements of mobile users, enterprises need to look at deploying a solution for mobile content management (MCM) that supports BYOD policies. Read this whitepaper to learn: Why provisioning for mobile users has become more complex; Ten requirements to consider when selecting a mobile content security solution.
Bringing your own device to work — BYOD — is not something that an enterprise’s IT organisation has to plan for in the future. The truth about BYOD is that in most organisations, it’s not an emerging trend — it’s already been happening for quite some time. Read this report now to learn about how Australian IT Executives and business leaders are using mobility to generate value within their businesses.
Employees are one of your greatest risks to information security. We share five proven techniques to strengthen your security strategy and protect your business.
This whitepaper discusses the challenge of BYOD and how best-practice deployments help deliver on the business promise of mobility with integrated protection throughout the workplace. See why flexible, end-to-end security enables enterprises to speed adoption of transformative technologies for a competitive edge, why if employees feel that security policies impede productivity or encroach on personal data, they look for work-arounds and how integrated solutions that avoid overlapping functionality and streamline management can help organizations maintain tight security and ensure compliance.
With two issues becoming increasingly crucial, IT faces conflicting mandates from the business. On one hand, employees demand access from devices beyond the firewall—smartphones, tablets, home PCs and laptops. On the other hand, risk management dictates corporate data must remain protected. The overarching challenge: balance productivity and security. Just as technology has caused this challenge, find out more on how technology may also be the solution.
With some of the highest levels of social media penetration, mobile device ownership, and Internet connectivity in the world, Asian markets are ripe for more innovative and adept interactive engagement. In this study, we look at how marketers in the region express high hopes for digital, but hare held back with limited budgets and a region-wide lack of talent and training. Click for more
This explosion of BYOD policies has taken a toll on already strained IT departments as they struggle to manage and secure corporate assets and data in this environment. This whitepaper details how containerization technologies can help to balance the corporation’s needs for manageability and security with employees’ demands for choice and freedom.
The key trend affecting enterprise mobility today can be summarized in four letters: BYOD – Bring Your Own Device. As the number of end-users bringing devices into your organization grows, so does the need for an effective Enterprise Mobility Management (EMM) solution. Learn how to manage devices across multiple platforms all from a single, centralised and unified management console. Download for more!
As consumerisation continues to transform IT, organisations are moving quickly to design strategies to allow BYOD in the workplace. This paper provides IT executives with guidance to develop a complete BYOD strategy which gives people optimal freedom of choice while helping IT adapt to consumerisation - at the same time addressing requirements for security, simplicity and cost reduction. Find out how device ownership eases IT burdens in endpoint procurement and management. Click to download!
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Huawei P10 smartphone review
- 2 Huawei P10 Plus phone: Full, in-depth review
- 3 Motorola Moto G5 smartphone review
- 4 Oppo A57 phone: full, in-depth review
- 5 Moto G5 Plus phone: full, in-depth review
Join the PC World newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Microsoft shows the power of its Pen with a new Whiteboard app and other upgrades
- Wanawiki is the WannaCry fix that might save affected PCs—if you work fast
- Microsoft redesigns OneNote UI to make it more universally accessible
- Google's Standalone VR and VPS address the clutter and clumsiness of virtual reality
- The WannaCry ransomware might have a link to North Korea
PCW Evaluation Team
A smarter way to print for busy small business owners, combining speedy printing with scanning and copying, making it easier to produce high quality documents and images at a touch of a button.
I've had a multifunction printer in the office going on 10 years now. It was a neat bit of kit back in the day -- print, copy, scan, fax -- when printing over WiFi felt a bit like magic. It’s seen better days though and an upgrade’s well overdue. This HP OfficeJet Pro 8730 looks like it ticks all the same boxes: print, copy, scan, and fax. (Really? Does anyone fax anything any more? I guess it's good to know the facility’s there, just in case.) Printing over WiFi is more-or- less standard these days.
As a freelance writer who is always on the go, I like my technology to be both efficient and effective so I can do my job well. The HP OfficeJet Pro 8730 Inkjet Printer ticks all the boxes in terms of form factor, performance and user interface.
I’d happily recommend this touchscreen laptop and Windows 10 as a great way to get serious work done at a desk or on the road.
Ultimately, I think the Windows 10 environment is excellent for me as it caters for so many different uses. The inclusion of the Xbox app is also great for when you need some downtime too!
For me, the Xbox Play Anywhere is a great new feature as it allows you to play your current Xbox games with higher resolutions and better graphics without forking out extra cash for another copy. Although available titles are still scarce, but I’m sure it will grow in time.
- LG 2017 OLED TV range full review: W7 Signature Wallpaper, G7, E7 and C7 UHD TVs
- Huawei P10 smartphone review
- Huawei P10 Plus phone: Full, in-depth review
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
- FTSocial Media Executive / Specialist (Facebook) - online gamblingNSW
- FTDemand Release ManagerNSW
- CCSenior Communications Advisor - Australian TelcoVIC
- FTManual Test AnalystQLD
- FTJunior-Mid Level Implementation CoordinatorQLD
- FTSolution ArchitectSA
- FTEnterprise Security ArchitectQLD
- TPLevel 2/3 Technical Service AnalystOther
- FTStorage EngineerSA
- FT.Net DeveloperVIC
- TPAssistant Change Manager | System Implementation ProjectQLD
- CCIT Security Risk AnalystVIC
- CCSenior Project ManagerVIC
- CCImplementation Manager - DeliveryVIC
- CCSQL Analyst DeveloperNSW
- FT.Net DeveloperNSW
- FTAccounts and Office AdministratorNSW
- FTSystems EngineerNSW
- FTUX / UI Designer MobileNSW
- FTSolution Architect - NetworksNSW
- CCProject Delivery LeadQLD
- FTBusiness Development Manager IT HealthcareQLD
- CCOrganisational Change ManagerNSW
- FTTest AnalystVIC
- FTGraduate Technical ConsultantACT