Best practices for protecting sensitive business information while making people productive from anywhere.
An enterprise mobility strategy needs to include more than the provisioning and security services available through mobile application and MDM solutions. To meet the mobility and security requirements of mobile users, enterprises need to look at deploying a solution for mobile content management (MCM) that supports BYOD policies. Read this whitepaper to learn: Why provisioning for mobile users has become more complex; Ten requirements to consider when selecting a mobile content security solution.
Bringing your own device to work — BYOD — is not something that an enterprise’s IT organisation has to plan for in the future. The truth about BYOD is that in most organisations, it’s not an emerging trend — it’s already been happening for quite some time. Read this report now to learn about how Australian IT Executives and business leaders are using mobility to generate value within their businesses.
Employees are one of your greatest risks to information security. We share five proven techniques to strengthen your security strategy and protect your business.
This whitepaper discusses the challenge of BYOD and how best-practice deployments help deliver on the business promise of mobility with integrated protection throughout the workplace. See why flexible, end-to-end security enables enterprises to speed adoption of transformative technologies for a competitive edge, why if employees feel that security policies impede productivity or encroach on personal data, they look for work-arounds and how integrated solutions that avoid overlapping functionality and streamline management can help organizations maintain tight security and ensure compliance.
With two issues becoming increasingly crucial, IT faces conflicting mandates from the business. On one hand, employees demand access from devices beyond the firewall—smartphones, tablets, home PCs and laptops. On the other hand, risk management dictates corporate data must remain protected. The overarching challenge: balance productivity and security. Just as technology has caused this challenge, find out more on how technology may also be the solution.
With some of the highest levels of social media penetration, mobile device ownership, and Internet connectivity in the world, Asian markets are ripe for more innovative and adept interactive engagement. In this study, we look at how marketers in the region express high hopes for digital, but hare held back with limited budgets and a region-wide lack of talent and training. Click for more
This explosion of BYOD policies has taken a toll on already strained IT departments as they struggle to manage and secure corporate assets and data in this environment. This whitepaper details how containerization technologies can help to balance the corporation’s needs for manageability and security with employees’ demands for choice and freedom.
The key trend affecting enterprise mobility today can be summarized in four letters: BYOD – Bring Your Own Device. As the number of end-users bringing devices into your organization grows, so does the need for an effective Enterprise Mobility Management (EMM) solution. Learn how to manage devices across multiple platforms all from a single, centralised and unified management console. Download for more!
As consumerisation continues to transform IT, organisations are moving quickly to design strategies to allow BYOD in the workplace. This paper provides IT executives with guidance to develop a complete BYOD strategy which gives people optimal freedom of choice while helping IT adapt to consumerisation - at the same time addressing requirements for security, simplicity and cost reduction. Find out how device ownership eases IT burdens in endpoint procurement and management. Click to download!
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 LG G6 Plus: Full, in-depth review
- 2 First Look: Nikon D850
- 3 OnePlus 5: Full, in-depth review
- 4 Nokia 8: Full, in-depth review
- 5 Panasonic Ultra HD OLED TV Review
Join the newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Microsoft shows the power of its Pen with a new Whiteboard app and other upgrades
- Microsoft redesigns OneNote UI to make it more universally accessible
- Drupal fixes critical access bypass vulnerability
- Microsoft will cut services to standalone Office users so they’ll subscribe to Office 365
- Microsoft commits to a permament schedule for new Windows 10, Office updates
PCW Evaluation Team
The print quality also does not disappoint, it’s clear, bold, doesn’t smudge and the text is perfectly sized.
The Huddle Board’s built in program; Sharp Touch Viewing software allows us to easily manipulate and edit our documents (jpegs and PDFs) all at the same time on the dashboard.
The biggest perks for me would be that it comes with easy to use and comprehensive programs that make the collaboration process a whole lot more intuitive and organic
I rate the printer as a 5 out of 5 stars as it has been able to fit seamlessly into my busy and mobile lifestyle.
It’s perfect for mobile workers. Just take it out — it’s small enough to sit anywhere — turn it on, load a sheet of paper, and start printing.
The HP OfficeJet 250 Mobile Printer is a great device that fits perfectly into my fast paced and mobile lifestyle. My first impression of the printer itself was how incredibly compact and sleek the device was.
- Dishonored - Death Of The Outsider review:
- LG G6 Plus: Full, in-depth review
- MSI GE73 VR Raider Gaming Laptop review
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
- FTSocial Media Executive / Specialist (Facebook) - Online PokerNSW
- FTMobile Applications DeveloperACT
- CCFilenet Developer - BrisbaneVIC
- FTCustomer Support OfficerSA
- FTBI DeveloperQLD
- CCData ArchitectNSW
- TPBusiness Process Flow AnalystNSW
- FTIT GraduateACT
- CCMS Project Server DevelopersACT
- FTNon - Functional Test LeadOther
- FTEnvironment/ Town PlannerOther
- FTBusiness AnalystOther
- FTC++ Analyst ProgrammerOther
- TPSenior Analyst|Progress ProgrammerQLD
- CCProduct Owner - TelcoVIC
- FTDesign Delivery Manager - Civil Engineering Background X2Other
- FTChange ManagerOther
- FTService Desk AnalystVIC
- FTGun Java Developers wantedVIC
- FTNetwork Designer - Telecommunications - UrgentOther
- CCMainframe DeveloperWA
- CCDataStage DeveloperNSW
- FTProject Manager - ApplicationsOther
- FTData DeveloperOther
- FTAdministrator - Network InfrastructureOther