No two companies are alike, but if the goal is more effective project and portfolio management, the key business process requirements are the same. So, how do you get started? How do you prioritise which issues to address first? What are the risks and potential rewards? What can you do yourself and where can you need help? In this whitepaper, we provide important insights into the root causes of project failures and potential misalignments with business unit expectations. Click to download!
Customers (and your reputation) can be lost in seconds, which is why the performance benefits of techniques such as elastic caching are vital to today’s businesses. Find out how this foundational technology can improve business response times and enhance scalability.
Toby Redshaw, Group CIO responsible for leading a successful BPM program at Aviva PLC, the world’s fifth largest insurance group, shares his insights on how BPM can help IT teams deliver on the mandate to do more for less.
In today’s fast-moving global marketplace, businesses that optimise their performance gain a competitive advantage. By combining the power of process automation and integration with SOA, IBM helps organisations grow the business value of existing applications and solutions.
As the pace of change accelerates, decision-rich enterprises can no longer rely on traditional software applications to provide the flexibility and agility they need. By enhancing the ability to automate decisions, WebSphere Operational Decision Management can help.
The whitepaper outlines what organisations need to do to be successful with BPM on a long-term basis. How can you set yourself up? How should you invest along the way? And how can you establish an enterprise-wide BPM capability?
There are a number of BPM solutions in the marketplace. This report compares three suppliers with quite different approaches: Pegasystems, IBM and TIBCO, and assesses each offering based on the time to value, TCO implications, risk and broader value potential.
Business Process Management (BPM) can help improve an organisation’s efficiency, agility and profitability. BPM for Dummies provides straightforward information on how to get started on changing the way your organisation operates so it can better meets the needs of your clients.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Huawei P10 smartphone review
- 2 Huawei P10 Plus phone: Full, in-depth review
- 3 Motorola Moto G5 smartphone review
- 4 Oppo A57 phone: full, in-depth review
- 5 Moto G5 Plus phone: full, in-depth review
Join the PC World newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Wanawiki is the WannaCry fix that might save affected PCs—if you work fast
- The WannaCry ransomware might have a link to North Korea
- Paying the WannaCry ransom will probably get you nothing. Here's why.
- WannaCry attacks are only the beginning
- Vulnerability hits Intel enterprise PCs going back 10 years
PCW Evaluation Team
A smarter way to print for busy small business owners, combining speedy printing with scanning and copying, making it easier to produce high quality documents and images at a touch of a button.
I've had a multifunction printer in the office going on 10 years now. It was a neat bit of kit back in the day -- print, copy, scan, fax -- when printing over WiFi felt a bit like magic. It’s seen better days though and an upgrade’s well overdue. This HP OfficeJet Pro 8730 looks like it ticks all the same boxes: print, copy, scan, and fax. (Really? Does anyone fax anything any more? I guess it's good to know the facility’s there, just in case.) Printing over WiFi is more-or- less standard these days.
As a freelance writer who is always on the go, I like my technology to be both efficient and effective so I can do my job well. The HP OfficeJet Pro 8730 Inkjet Printer ticks all the boxes in terms of form factor, performance and user interface.
I’d happily recommend this touchscreen laptop and Windows 10 as a great way to get serious work done at a desk or on the road.
Ultimately, I think the Windows 10 environment is excellent for me as it caters for so many different uses. The inclusion of the Xbox app is also great for when you need some downtime too!
For me, the Xbox Play Anywhere is a great new feature as it allows you to play your current Xbox games with higher resolutions and better graphics without forking out extra cash for another copy. Although available titles are still scarce, but I’m sure it will grow in time.
- LG 2017 OLED TV range full review: W7 Signature Wallpaper, G7, E7 and C7 UHD TVs
- Huawei P10 smartphone review
- Huawei P10 Plus phone: Full, in-depth review
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
- FTSocial Media Executive / Specialist (Facebook) - online gamblingNSW
- CCReporting Business AnalystACT
- CCSenior Network Architect - CCIEVIC
- FTSales Lead / Sales Executive - Enterprise IT Healthcare Perm - North RydeNSW
- TPICT Customer Support OfficerNSW
- TPServiceNow ConsultantVIC
- TPLevel 2/3 Technical Service AnalystOther
- CCSecurity Incident Analyst - Splunk - TelcoVIC
- CCInfrastructure EngineerACT
- FTSenior .Net DeveloperVIC
- FTSystems EngineerNSW
- FTTest AnalystVIC
- FTImplementation ConsultantNSW
- CCIT Security Risk AnalystVIC
- CCJunior .NET DeveloperQLD
- FTWeb Content WriterACT
- CCXML DeveloperVIC
- FTSenior Java DeveloperVIC
- CCSenior Data EngineerVIC
- TPSystems EngineerQLD
- CCSalesforce Marketing CloudNSW
- TPArcGIS DeveloperVIC
- FTIT Data ArchitectACT
- FTNodeJS and AngularJS DeveloperQLD
- CCSolution ArchitectNSW