Pathways Express is a one-day intensive learning and development program for senior ICT executives. It is designed to equip participants with the skills and competencies required to more effectively manage the demands and complexities of contemporary businesses.
The program brings together ‘real world’ best practices, thought leadership and business insights to help today’s ICT professionals deliver higher value into their organisations and position themselves as tomorrow’s business leaders.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Samsung Galaxy Note 8: Full, in-depth review
- 2 Huawei Y5 (2017): Full, in depth review
- 3 LG G6 Plus: Full, in-depth review
- 4 First Look: Nikon D850
- 5 OnePlus 5: Full, in-depth review
Join the newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Polycom Renew Their Most Iconic Teleconferencing Solution
- Google's Espresso networking tech takes SD-WAN to internet scale
- IEEE sets new Ethernet standard that brings 5X the speed without disruptive cable changes
- New Skype Preview lets Windows 10 Insiders manage phone texts on PCs
- 5 ways Cisco could become an iPhone's best friend
PCW Evaluation Team
Brainstorming, innovation, problem solving, and negotiation have all become much more productive and valuable if people can easily collaborate in real time with minimal friction.
The print quality also does not disappoint, it’s clear, bold, doesn’t smudge and the text is perfectly sized.
The Huddle Board’s built in program; Sharp Touch Viewing software allows us to easily manipulate and edit our documents (jpegs and PDFs) all at the same time on the dashboard.
The biggest perks for me would be that it comes with easy to use and comprehensive programs that make the collaboration process a whole lot more intuitive and organic
I rate the printer as a 5 out of 5 stars as it has been able to fit seamlessly into my busy and mobile lifestyle.
It’s perfect for mobile workers. Just take it out — it’s small enough to sit anywhere — turn it on, load a sheet of paper, and start printing.
- Canon 6D MK II
- Panasonic’s EX600U UHD HDR TV + HTB688 soundbar:
- Which case should I buy for the Samsung Galaxy Note 8?
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
Product Launch Showcase
- CCNetwork ArchitectNSW
- CCSalesforce Business AnalystNSW
- FTBusiness Process AnalystOther
- CCLead Service DesignerACT
- CCSoftware EngineerNSW
- FTPre Sales Architect - Cyber SecurityACT
- CCSenior PMO ManagerNSW
- TPProject ManagerNSW
- CCLinux Systems AdministratorACT
- FTScheduling Specialist - Must have baseline or NV1Other
- CCMulesoft DeveloperVIC
- FTRegional Market Manager - Wide Bay RegionQLD
- FTService Desk Consultant - Must have baseline or NV1 clearanceOther
- CCSenior Business AnalystQLD
- FTGovernance Manager (Systems Assurance)Other
- CCSenior IT Project ManagerVIC
- CCDesktop Support Analyst / EngineerNSW
- TPSoftware DeveloperSA
- TPRelease CoordinatorNSW
- FTSales / Account ManagerOther
- FTDevops EngineerVIC
- FTConfiguration AnalystOther
- FTNetwork & Security Gateway EngineerACT
- FTData EngineerOther
- CCBusiness AnalystACT