Don’t let your customers move faster than your company does with digital interactions. Migrate to the new interconnected service culture, powered by smart devices and the Web to beat the competition and satisfy customers. Read this document to see how you too can climb up to cloud level and use new multichannel applications as your customer service solution.
Cloud is now largely viewed by enterprise customers as a viable, sometimes necessary path to outsourcing and service delivery and is a strategic, mobile, and integrated platform which reduces short term IT costs and ensures long term savings. This document focuses on the trends that are driving decision-making on cloud including the growing connection between cloud, mobility, and data; cloud services governance and integration; and continuing development of cloud ecosystems among vendors. Learn how and why companies are deploying cloud services while managing security and compliance, and read how vendors are striving to become more innovative to meet new client needs.
Forbes Article: Oracle Sales Cloud is the Secret Sauce Behind Oracle's Success Read how Oracle Sales Cloud helped Oracle increase annual revenue to $37 billion.
From “hangouts” to “communities,” Google+ has a lot to offer to brands looking to engage audiences and refine their strategies on this social platform.
The Google+ Update, by Oracle Social Cloud (#OracleSocial), includes an overview of new features and functionality, user demographics, industry trends, and a review of best practices that will help increase the likelihood of user engagement and aid in a brand’s success in this channel.
Who are the top 10 brands on Instagram, and what are their secrets to success with visuals—image and Video—in this white-hot platform?
What might 12,000 likes per second mean for YOUR brand? In this PowerPoint-styled tutorial, Oracle Social Cloud (#OracleSocial) offers up break-through examples of how brands are leveraging the editing and embedding capabilities of Instagram to engage loyalists and potential customers. Lessons from perennial innovators like Nike, MTV, Starbucks, Burberry, Red Bull, Ben & Jerry’s, Whole Foods and Ford, as well as upstarts like Lu Lu Lemon and Free People, SHOW rather than tell you how embedding + 15-seconds of video and eye-catching, engaging images can rock your marketing world.
The days of relying solely on local storage and in-house servers to deliver your data are well behind us. These days, it makes sense to move some (if not all) of your business’s services into the Cloud.
From email to document management, much can be achieved with Internet services that can be accessed from anywhere in the world. The main benefit is that a proper Cloud service can make it easier to manage and share information with your workers and help boost productivity.
Here, then, are the main reasons to consider a service such as Google Apps.
This whitepaper discusses best practice in data protection monitoring, with a focus on recoverability and visibility as significant drivers for success. Whether backing up a private cloud or several smaller environments, learn how a unified view is necessary for proactively reporting protection, compliance to auditors, and understanding overall data protection health, performance, and reliability.
When IT organizations set up private cloud computing environments, it creates a new set of network monitoring challenges that traditional network management tools are unable to address. This white paper details how network management can go beyond just looking at the performance of individual nodes or components to providing holistic Business Service Monitoring (BSM) capabilities.
When considering whether or not to move to the cloud, there’s many questions you need to consider, and it’s unlikely that any single vendor will provide all the answers. This whitepaper provides your organisation a detailed list of security considerations to discuss both internally and with transparent vendors. Finding the right answers will help you develop a proper risk assessment and make informed decisions about cloud computing in your business.
Cloud computing has fundamentally changed the way businesses and consumers use computers and technology and the way Information Technology (IT) professionals manage those resources. While the cloud has delivered a multitude of benefits to technical and non-technical people alike, there have also been significant downsides to reliance on cloud technology, including unplanned outages and even outright cyberattacks and data theft.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Huawei Mate 10 Pro Review: A solid winter flagship that cribs from the best
- 2 Google Pixel 2 review: not quite 'pixel perfect' but damn close
- 3 Huawei Nova 2i review: Flagship features get smuggled into the mid-tier
- 4 Moto X4 review: This is what a world without MotoMods looks like
- 5 Giabyte Aorus X9 Gaming Laptop review: Full, in-depth review
Join the newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Apple & GE Announce IoT Partnership
- Optimizely expands its enterprise-focused offerings
- Intel launches AI-driven anti-money laundering solution
- Square expands Australian offering with Square Stand
- Seagate joins Bain bid to take control of Toshiba Memory
PCW Evaluation Team
Brainstorming, innovation, problem solving, and negotiation have all become much more productive and valuable if people can easily collaborate in real time with minimal friction.
The print quality also does not disappoint, it’s clear, bold, doesn’t smudge and the text is perfectly sized.
The Huddle Board’s built in program; Sharp Touch Viewing software allows us to easily manipulate and edit our documents (jpegs and PDFs) all at the same time on the dashboard.
The biggest perks for me would be that it comes with easy to use and comprehensive programs that make the collaboration process a whole lot more intuitive and organic
I rate the printer as a 5 out of 5 stars as it has been able to fit seamlessly into my busy and mobile lifestyle.
It’s perfect for mobile workers. Just take it out — it’s small enough to sit anywhere — turn it on, load a sheet of paper, and start printing.
- Huawei Mate 10 Pro review
- Dell Inspiron 5675 Gaming Desktop review
- Hands On: Our first impressions of Sony's a7R III
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
Product Launch Showcase
- FTJunior Front End DeveloperOther
- FTRecords AnalystOther
- FTService Desk EngineerOther
- CCIntegration AnalystNSW
- FTProject Manager - Data Centre refreshOther
- FTAnalysis, Design & Configuration ManagerOther
- CCChange ManagerNSW
- FTSolution Manager - SAPOther
- FTSenior iOS DeveloperQLD
- FTSenior Network Engineer - Incident & OperationsOther
- FTPMO Project Coordinator, Multiple projectsOther
- FTNetwork Services ManagerOther
- TPTechnical Project CoordinatorVIC
- FTSplunk Engineer - starting next yearACT
- CCJunior to mid-level - Business Analyst ? AgileQLD
- FTCommercial Loan Documentation SpecialistOther
- FTChange Manager, IT & Business ProjectsOther
- CCSenior Windows EngineerNSW
- FTProject Manager - Office Re-locations APACOther
- FTSenior Business Analyst - Permanent PositionQLD
- CCProject SchedulerACT
- FTJava DeveloperOther
- CCSenior Business Analyst - Business Case - Risk & Compliance - ContractNSW
- FTSenior Change Manager, Portfolio Change DeliveryOther