Today’s customer experience management (CEM) programs require the involvement and collaboration of all key stakeholders within the enterprise. Aberdeen Group believes that two of these stakeholders are the CIO and CMO, and they must be aligned to drive superior customer and corporate value.
The abundance of legacy applications in the contact centre can trap a business into rigid, inefficient processes and introduce undue complexity. A unified, omni-channel desktop can transform customer experience without the cost and complexity of rip and replace. This whitepaper explains how companies can save time and money by taking advantage of existing resources in a new way.
Learn how different companies have integrated Cloud Web Self Service with the on-premise Siebel Contact Center to deliver a multichannel customer service experience.
Learn how the federal government is taking notice of lessons learned in the private sector because it's beginning to understand that citizens are also consumers—and as such, are looking for the same streamlined experience they get elsewhere online when interacting with the government.
Don’t let your customers move faster than your company does with digital interactions. Migrate to the new interconnected service culture, powered by smart devices and the Web to beat the competition and satisfy customers. Read this document to see how you too can climb up to cloud level and use new multichannel applications as your customer service solution.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Samsung Galaxy Note 8: Full, in-depth review
- 2 Huawei Y5 (2017): Full, in depth review
- 3 LG G6 Plus: Full, in-depth review
- 4 First Look: Nikon D850
- 5 OnePlus 5: Full, in-depth review
Join the newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Intel launches AI-driven anti-money laundering solution
- Square expands Australian offering with Square Stand
- Seagate joins Bain bid to take control of Toshiba Memory
- Seagate and Baidu sign strategic cooperation agreement for big data analysis
- Polycom Renew Their Most Iconic Teleconferencing Solution
PCW Evaluation Team
Brainstorming, innovation, problem solving, and negotiation have all become much more productive and valuable if people can easily collaborate in real time with minimal friction.
The print quality also does not disappoint, it’s clear, bold, doesn’t smudge and the text is perfectly sized.
The Huddle Board’s built in program; Sharp Touch Viewing software allows us to easily manipulate and edit our documents (jpegs and PDFs) all at the same time on the dashboard.
The biggest perks for me would be that it comes with easy to use and comprehensive programs that make the collaboration process a whole lot more intuitive and organic
I rate the printer as a 5 out of 5 stars as it has been able to fit seamlessly into my busy and mobile lifestyle.
It’s perfect for mobile workers. Just take it out — it’s small enough to sit anywhere — turn it on, load a sheet of paper, and start printing.
- Canon 6D MK II
- Panasonic’s EX600U UHD HDR TV + HTB688 soundbar:
- Which case should I buy for the Samsung Galaxy Note 8?
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
Product Launch Showcase
- FTAgile Business Analyst, CXOther
- FTInfrastructure ArchitectOther
- CCWintel Engineer - BrisbaneVIC
- FTProgram Director - Telecommunications (FTK, CW and SAED)Other
- CCFull Stack DeveloperNSW
- FTQlikview Technical LeadOther
- CCSharePoint DeveloperACT
- CCSalesforce DeveloperNSW
- FT.Net Developers (.Net / C# / Visual Studio)ACT
- CCWintel EngineerQLD
- FTIntegration Developer (WebSphere)Other
- FTProject AnalystOther
- CCNetwork ArchitectNSW
- TPICT Strategic Sourcing SpecialistQLD
- FTOracle Fusion Middleware ArchitectACT
- TPIT Security ManagerQLD
- FTDevOps ConsultantVIC
- TPAgile Coach & Jira + Confluence AdministrationNSW
- FTMid-Level Drupal DeveloperQLD
- CCSAP Analyst ProgrammerNSW
- FTSoftware DeveloperOther
- CCAgile Business Analyst - BrisbaneQLD
- CCMessageQueue/DataPower AdministratorVIC
- FTMerchandise Floor PlannerOther
- CCICT Desktop Support OfficerACT