Read about how Molina Healthcare managed to increase application performance and speed provisioning while reducing data centre footprint by implementing agile infrastructure to meet increased demand for services.
Surprise incidences of downtime in server rooms and remote wiring closets lead to sleepless nights for many IT managers. Most can recount horror stories about how bad luck, human error, or just simple incompetence brought their server rooms down. This paper analyzes several of these incidents and makes recommendations for how a basic monitoring system can help reduce the occurrence of these unanticipated events.
While many who invest in Data Centre Infrastructure Management (DCIM) software benefit greatly, some do not. Research has revealed a number of pitfalls that end users should avoid when evaluating and implementing DCIM solutions. Choosing an inappropriate solution, relying on inadequate processes, and a lack of commitment / ownership / knowledge can each undermine a chosen toolset’s ability to deliver the value it was designed to provide. This paper describes these common pitfalls and provides practical guidance on how to avoid them.
Many Asia-Pacific organisations lack or are hindered in their ability to integrate, analyse, and extract insights from multiple internal and external databases. When it comes to big data, Asia-Pacific organisations lag behind the U.S. and Europe in data warehouse, business intelligence, and analytics investments. But don’t expect that to last. Download to find out the big shifts in marketing strategies to improve behavioural targeting and personalisation.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Huawei P10 smartphone review
- 2 Huawei P10 Plus phone: Full, in-depth review
- 3 Motorola Moto G5 smartphone review
- 4 Oppo A57 phone: full, in-depth review
- 5 Moto G5 Plus phone: full, in-depth review
Join the PC World newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Wanawiki is the WannaCry fix that might save affected PCs—if you work fast
- The WannaCry ransomware might have a link to North Korea
- Paying the WannaCry ransom will probably get you nothing. Here's why.
- WannaCry attacks are only the beginning
- Vulnerability hits Intel enterprise PCs going back 10 years
PCW Evaluation Team
- Asus launches laptops to start Computex 2017
- LG 2017 OLED TV range full review: W7 Signature Wallpaper, G7, E7 and C7 UHD TVs
- Huawei P10 Plus phone: Full, in-depth review
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
- FTSocial Media Executive / Specialist (Facebook) - online gamblingNSW
- FTSoftware EngineerWA
- TPData AnalystVIC
- CCWeb Designer - IT Graphics / UI DesignerQLD
- FTProject Control Analyst - PMONSW
- TPChange ManagerVIC
- FTTechnical WriterACT
- FTDatawarehouse DeveloperSA
- FTScrum Master - TechnicalNSW
- CCFront End DeveloperQLD
- FTSenior Front End Developer - BRISBANEVIC
- CCState-wide Business Transition Lead - BrisbaneNSW
- FTLevel 2 Desktop SupportACT
- FTSenior Android DeveloperNSW
- FTIntegration Developer (WebSphere Message Broker / Java)SA
- CCSecurity Business AnalystNSW
- FTXamarin DeveloperVIC
- FTSenior Marketing Manager | Global Technology CompanyNSW
- CCDevOps EngineerVIC
- FTApplication Support Lead l Experience with health applicationsNSW
- FTFrontend DeveloperNSW
- CCIDAM ArchitectVIC
- FTSystem Analyst - IntegrationQLD
- TPEOI - JAVA DeveloperACT
- TPBusiness AnalystQLD