This whitepaper details how Protection Storage Architecture can provide a data protection platform that can evolve with business and technical requirements.
Over the next few years, IT will be faced with a new set of data protection challenges, centered on delivering multiple data protection services
Transformational architecture not only enables backup teams to solve immediate tactical challenges but also helps IT teams keep business applications running
Protection Storage Architecture has three core components: protection storage, data source integration and data management services
(Tags: data protection, storage architecture, integration, data management, recovery, backup)
Today’s customer experience management (CEM) programs require the involvement and collaboration of all key stakeholders within the enterprise. Aberdeen Group believes that two of these stakeholders are the CIO and CMO, and they must be aligned to drive superior customer and corporate value.
It’s impossible to conduct a storage conversation these days without talking about “solid-state” or “flash storage.” Along with “virtualisation” and “cloud,” it’s one of those de-rigueur phrases. And, like those other two, flash is suffering from an over-exposure that can assume familiarity and understanding where it does not exist.
Customers are increasingly virtualising their environments to maximize capacity and cut cost. With only a few Flash drives and the software products in the FAST Suite, EMC VNX customers can realise those same benefits in their storage environment with a Flash 1st data strategy. Download now and find out how customers no longer have to compromise between performance & TCO.
Given the proliferation of external source-generated information, it's no wonder that stored data growth within the data centre now averages 50 - 80% on a compounded annual growth rate basis. This growth is only expected to accelerate - not decrease - and many enterprises should prepare to manage storage at the petabyte scale. This resource proposes a method for today's enterprise to handle this data - storage equipped for the petabyte scale. Check it out now to discover the attributes of a storage infrastructure that can be managed at the petabyte scale and learn how you can turn these attributes into concrete features of your storage.
The risks facing high-speed data networks and unencrypted data while in motion are very real and on the rise. As information becomes one of the most valuable ‘off balance sheet’ assets, protection of that information and the investment in it is a paramount obligation of office-holders and management. Read now for a better understanding of the risks to data in motion.
In a sluggish economy, getting the best ROI on every IT dollar spent is the top priority for almost every business. Storage budgets in most IT environments continue to remain flat or are capped as a percentage of the overall IT spend, while data storage requirements continue to grow at an unsustainable pace. Download now to learn about the benefits of using flash in automated storage tiering.
There are four key characteristics that define big data: Volume, Velocity, Variety and Value. Volume and velocity aren't necessarily new problems for IT managers; these issues are just amplified today. The distinguishing characteristics of big data that do create new problems are the variety and low density value of the data. Learn more.
How we build and use complex IT systems has evolved dramatically over the last 10 years however application performance monitoring (APM) remains dominated by traditional “bottom-up” approaches that emanate from infrastructure monitoring practices and a concern for technology over service delivery. We propose a fundamentally different top-down methodology that derives its approach from the principles of systems engineering. This approach focuses on service delivery, not technology, and is well suited to problem localisation in complex systems. Read on.
There are two types of data: the kind of data that someone wants to steal and everything else. Most security professionals today do not understand the motivations behind data theft. In this Forrester whitepaper, we explore how encrypting, and thereby devaluing, your sensitive data, you can make cybercriminals bypass your networks and look for less robustly protected targets. Find out how to use encryption, tokenization, and other technologies to “kill your data". Click to download!
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Huawei Mate 10 Pro Review: A solid winter flagship that cribs from the best
- 2 Google Pixel 2 review: not quite 'pixel perfect' but damn close
- 3 Huawei Nova 2i review: Flagship features get smuggled into the mid-tier
- 4 Moto X4 review: This is what a world without MotoMods looks like
- 5 Giabyte Aorus X9 Gaming Laptop review: Full, in-depth review
Join the newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- ICT Architects Still Command the Highest Advertised Salaries on SEEK
- Conservative group takes credit for anti-net neutrality comments
- FCC hit with DDoS attacks after John Oliver takes on net neutrality
- Most U.S. households have ditched landlines for mobile phones
- US bill aims to quash Open Internet Order, prevent its return
PCW Evaluation Team
Brainstorming, innovation, problem solving, and negotiation have all become much more productive and valuable if people can easily collaborate in real time with minimal friction.
The print quality also does not disappoint, it’s clear, bold, doesn’t smudge and the text is perfectly sized.
The Huddle Board’s built in program; Sharp Touch Viewing software allows us to easily manipulate and edit our documents (jpegs and PDFs) all at the same time on the dashboard.
The biggest perks for me would be that it comes with easy to use and comprehensive programs that make the collaboration process a whole lot more intuitive and organic
I rate the printer as a 5 out of 5 stars as it has been able to fit seamlessly into my busy and mobile lifestyle.
It’s perfect for mobile workers. Just take it out — it’s small enough to sit anywhere — turn it on, load a sheet of paper, and start printing.
- Huawei Mate 10 Pro review
- Dell Inspiron 5675 Gaming Desktop review
- Legion Y520 Gaming Laptop review
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
Product Launch Showcase
- FTSenior NodeJS DeveloperQLD
- FTService Desk Analyst/Telecommunications Service AnalystOther
- CCSenior DevOps ManagerVIC
- TPOrganisational Change ManagerQLD
- FTWorkspace/ Workplace Lead/ Manager - ABW environmentOther
- FTSolution Designer - WealthOther
- TPScrum MasterNSW
- FTSolutions EngineerOther
- FTHFC Capacity Planner | 6mth ContractOther
- CCDeployment ManagerVIC
- TPSenior .NET ContractNSW
- CCRegulatory Project ManagerNSW
- FTSalesforce Platform LeadOther
- FT.Net Developer- Active Baseline Clearance RequiredOther
- FTSenior Pega DeveloperOther
- CCBusiness AnalystQLD
- FTAgile Delivery Project ManagerOther
- FTSenior Project Manager- Infrastructure & Application upgradeOther
- FTSolution Manager - SAPOther
- FTRigger TechniciansOther
- FTPermanent: Senior Infrastructure Technical Consultant - Cloud - MicrosoftVIC
- FTReporting AnalystQLD
- CCMobile Applications Developer (Brisbane)ACT
- FTSenior Strategy Consultant - Blue Chip ClientOther
- FTSoftware EngineerSA