In this case-study, find how a client and innovation focus can deliver a competitive advantage in future technology investments. In this company snapshot, we look at how strategies that demands not just hardware, software or services, but a combination of all three. Click to download.
Shane Gaffney, head of IT operations explain how HP Business Service Manager solutions have helped Vodafone to transform from a reactive to a proactive IT Operations function, and to align their priorities to match the business and drive business value, delivering 300% ROI in one year. Download today.
For businesses looking to provide real-time business solutions to employees and customers alike, you need to have a comprehensive network management strategy. The network is the foundation of all successful cloud services; it must be robust to meet traffic, efficiency, and performance demands. Download today the four steps to get your network operations cloud-ready.
NEC wanted to reduce network management costs, while increasing network visibility, decreasing mean-time-to-repair, improving stability and mitigating the risk of downtime. Download today to hear from Cameron Craig, Senior department manager of NEC on what approach they took and why.
Flash is quickly emerging as the preferred way to overcome the nagging performance limitations of hard disk drives. However, because flash comes at a significant price premium, outright replacement of HDDs with flash only makes sense in situations in which capacity requirements are relatively small and performance requirements are high. Learn how deployment approaches-including hybrid storage arrays, server flash, and all-flash arrays-that combine the performance of flash with the capacity of HDDs can be cost effective for a broad range of performance requirements.
After a series of acquisitions, the online travel booking business Wotif.com was running seven data centres – each with their own policies. While consolidating their environments into one, it needed have the ability to it’s protect data and endpoints in a heterogeneous environment. Find out the company met its needs whilst making a six figure saving in its infrastructure costs.
For years, many support teams have been hamstrung by their traditional service desk platforms, which require complex, time-consuming coding for virtually every aspect of customisation. This paper can show how organisations can complete their initial deployments quickly, easily and adapt efficiently to the evolving needs of the business with Nimsoft Service Desk.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 HTC U11 phone: Full, in-depth review
- 2 Gigabyte Aero 15 corporate gaming laptop review
- 3 Huawei P10 smartphone review
- 4 Huawei P10 Plus phone: Full, in-depth review
- 5 Motorola Moto G5 smartphone review
Join the PC World newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Kogan hones in on NBN market through Vodafone deal
- BlackBerry wins $815 million in overpaid royalty to Qualcomm
- Extreme swallows Zebra’s WLAN biz for $55 million
- Facebook to begin testing its Internet drone this year
- Apple's Q1: Record $US18.4 billion profit, but iPhone sales are slowing
PCW Evaluation Team
The HP OfficeJet 250 Mobile Printer is a great device that fits perfectly into my fast paced and mobile lifestyle. My first impression of the printer itself was how incredibly compact and sleek the device was.
Wireless printing from my iPhone was also a handy feature, the whole experience was quick and seamless with no setup requirements - accessed through the default iOS printing menu options.
A smarter way to print for busy small business owners, combining speedy printing with scanning and copying, making it easier to produce high quality documents and images at a touch of a button.
I've had a multifunction printer in the office going on 10 years now. It was a neat bit of kit back in the day -- print, copy, scan, fax -- when printing over WiFi felt a bit like magic. It’s seen better days though and an upgrade’s well overdue. This HP OfficeJet Pro 8730 looks like it ticks all the same boxes: print, copy, scan, and fax. (Really? Does anyone fax anything any more? I guess it's good to know the facility’s there, just in case.) Printing over WiFi is more-or- less standard these days.
As a freelance writer who is always on the go, I like my technology to be both efficient and effective so I can do my job well. The HP OfficeJet Pro 8730 Inkjet Printer ticks all the boxes in terms of form factor, performance and user interface.
I’d happily recommend this touchscreen laptop and Windows 10 as a great way to get serious work done at a desk or on the road.
- MSI GL62M 7RDX gaming laptop review
- Alcatel A3 XL phone: Full, in-depth review
- Sony X9300E 2017 TV: Full, in-depth review
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
- FTPresales Solution Architect - NetworksNSW
- FTSolution Designer, Financial MarketsNSW
- CCSenior Application Project ManagerNSW
- TPBusiness AnalystACT
- FTSenior RF EngineerSA
- FTTechnical Lead (Azure AD)Other
- TPBusiness AnalystQLD
- FTLooking for Lead Solution ArchitectACT
- TPSenior Project Manager - System ImplementationQLD
- CCJunior Change AnalystNSW
- FTDevOps EngineerOther
- CCICT TrainerQLD
- FTSenior Siebel Developer - Canberra/MelbourneOther
- FTSenior .Net DeveloperOther
- CCAgile Project ManagerACT
- FTPython Fullstack Developer (Full Stack Environment)Other
- FTFull Stack .Net DeveloperWA
- CCSenior Domain ArchitectVIC
- TPSenior Business Intelligence AnalystQLD
- FTSenior SharePoint DeveloperACT
- TPSenior Java Developer - Mulesoft IntegrationQLD
- FTSenior Siebel Integrator/Developer - Canberra/MelbourneACT
- FTNetwork ArchitectACT
- FT.Net DeveloperQLD