In this case-study, find how a client and innovation focus can deliver a competitive advantage in future technology investments. In this company snapshot, we look at how strategies that demands not just hardware, software or services, but a combination of all three. Click to download.
The digital revolution continues to destroy firms that don’t anticipate market shifts quickly enough to leverage new opportunities and avoid new pitfalls. The need for business agility is driving the Agile movement in software development — and continuous improvement is at the heart of the movement. In this Forrester study, we look at the the intuitive and counter-intuitive data points surrounding the commonly held beliefs about the Agile development tenants that guide the day-to-day behaviour of development team members. Click to download.
Today's workplace can be anywhere including in a home office, at a café or on the road. A new infrastructure is needed to support employees in this new paradigm. Watch this video to learn about the changing nature of the workplace and the demands placed on IT managers for delivery of services while still providing a return on investment.
Because of the growing complexity of IT architecture, organisations need to think more strategically about their approach to license and asset management. In this whitepaper, we hear the insights from industry leaders and discuss five reasons why IT departments need a centralised, coordinated and proactive approach to license and asset management. Click to download!
Many organisations believe they can transform their IT operations by simply buying a new management tool. However, this is just the start. This whitepaper discusses the dynamics of a complete transformation: • Learn why IT management tools should be more than "plug & play" • The 5-step plan to implementing ITSM for the best results long-term • Understand why your approach should be more about the data and less about the tool itself
To improve business processes and gain efficiency, its important to identify the signs that your ITSM solution is outdated, inefficient or both. In this paper we look at key questions'you should be asking, such as:
• Is your IT staff still using time-consuming manual methods to address common service requests and IT requirements? • Does your organisation lack an automated Service Request Management (SRM) system? • Is your current ITSM solution able to support all your IT reporting and information needs?
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Huawei P10 smartphone review
- 2 Huawei P10 Plus phone: Full, in-depth review
- 3 Motorola Moto G5 smartphone review
- 4 Oppo A57 phone: full, in-depth review
- 5 Moto G5 Plus phone: full, in-depth review
Join the PC World newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- US says laptop ban may expand to more airports
- Epson launches new high-speed Enterprise inkjet printer
- HP's Spectre x360 puts Kaby Lake and Thunderbolt into a thinner, faster package
- HP upgrades the Envy 13 laptop with Kaby Lake, debuts the 4K Envy 27 display
- Apple to replace defective USB-C cables that shipped with some 12-inch MacBooks
PCW Evaluation Team
A smarter way to print for busy small business owners, combining speedy printing with scanning and copying, making it easier to produce high quality documents and images at a touch of a button.
I've had a multifunction printer in the office going on 10 years now. It was a neat bit of kit back in the day -- print, copy, scan, fax -- when printing over WiFi felt a bit like magic. It’s seen better days though and an upgrade’s well overdue. This HP OfficeJet Pro 8730 looks like it ticks all the same boxes: print, copy, scan, and fax. (Really? Does anyone fax anything any more? I guess it's good to know the facility’s there, just in case.) Printing over WiFi is more-or- less standard these days.
As a freelance writer who is always on the go, I like my technology to be both efficient and effective so I can do my job well. The HP OfficeJet Pro 8730 Inkjet Printer ticks all the boxes in terms of form factor, performance and user interface.
I’d happily recommend this touchscreen laptop and Windows 10 as a great way to get serious work done at a desk or on the road.
Ultimately, I think the Windows 10 environment is excellent for me as it caters for so many different uses. The inclusion of the Xbox app is also great for when you need some downtime too!
For me, the Xbox Play Anywhere is a great new feature as it allows you to play your current Xbox games with higher resolutions and better graphics without forking out extra cash for another copy. Although available titles are still scarce, but I’m sure it will grow in time.
- MSI GE62 7RD Apache gaming laptop review
- LG 2017 OLED TV range full review: W7 Signature Wallpaper, G7, E7 and C7 UHD TVs
- Oppo A57 phone: full, in-depth review
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
- FTSocial Media Executive / Specialist (Facebook) - online gamblingNSW
- FTSharePoint Technical Business AnalystQLD
- CCMDM DesignerVIC
- TPMobile Application DeveloperVIC
- FTData Analyst - SASNSW
- CCProject ManagerNSW
- FTNetwork EngineerWA
- TPETL DeveloperNSW
- FTSecurity AnalystQLD
- CCProcess Improvement AnalystVIC
- FTProject CoordinatorVIC
- CCThe job "Solution Designer with PEGA experience- Telco" is now ExpiredVIC
- CCInfrastructure Business AnalystNSW
- FTLevel 3 Service Desk Support Engineer / Project ManagerQLD
- CCBusiness AnalystNSW
- TPSolution Architect - LIS ProgramQLD
- FTTest AnalystVIC
- FTChange ManagerQLD
- TPProject Manager - Change ManagementQLD
- TPJunior Node.js DeveloperVIC
- TPBusiness Analyst - ImprovementQLD
- FTSystem Analyst - IntegrationQLD
- FTManual TesterACT
- CCProject Delivery LeadQLD
- FTNV1 Cleared Software Engineer (Mid level) - Defence Projects - North Ryde areaNSW