With iOS 8, Apple has acknowledged the need for tighter IT controls through its addition of business-ready MDM features. But alone, they aren’t enough to meet enterprise security requirements. Get 5 tips to consider with new iOS 8 features.
Mid-market companies are growing faster than enterprises, making mobile productivity even more crucial. Good Technology surveyed 400+ mid-market organizations to ascertain what they’re doing with mobility, and why MDM and mobile email are only the beginning. Get the results in this research report and see how your organization stacks up.
Cultivating customer loyalty today is more challenging than in the past. This paper explains why creating closer customer relationships depends on master data management.
• Customers today expect all of your attention, instant access to information, and a uniform brand experience • If you can get fast access to data and respond quickly and correctly, results can include closer customer relationships and fierce loyalty • With MDM, an organization that lacked a single trusted view can instantly respond in real time, take advantage of opportunities, avert problems before they escalate
Constant connectivity is causing a shift in worker expectations. This whitepaper demonstrates how an effective mobility strategy empowers users and improves business performance without compromising essential IT controls. • Employees and business leaders expect constant connectivity, diverse collaboration tools and on-demand access to enterprise applications • If user expectations don’t align with business requirements, decision makers must find a common ground • By adopting a comprehensive, integrated solution, organizations can quickly and flexibly add new capabilities
Enterprise initiatives designed to facilitate mobility can deliver important benefits to your organisation. This paper suggests best practices for selecting the right devices and implementing the most effective management solutions
• Employees need devices that match preferences while meeting business and IT requirements • You must determine which devices to allow/recommend as part of a choose-your-own-device (CYOD) or member purchase plan (MPP) • IT groups need a solution that can support new technologies that may emerge in the future
This helpful infographic on mobile enterprise management (MEM) details the driving forces behind this new trend, as well important considerations regarding impact on cost, productivity and security. • Increasingly, the devices used for businesses are no longer company-owned, meaning an increase in necessary IT support • Companies are most interested in device management to alleviate security and compliance concerns • BYOD models benefit companies and end users with cost savings, choice, and to demonstrate progressiveness from IT staff
This whitepaper discusses the challenge of BYOD and how best-practice deployments help deliver on the business promise of mobility with integrated protection throughout the workplace. See why flexible, end-to-end security enables enterprises to speed adoption of transformative technologies for a competitive edge, why if employees feel that security policies impede productivity or encroach on personal data, they look for work-arounds and how integrated solutions that avoid overlapping functionality and streamline management can help organizations maintain tight security and ensure compliance.
Done right, BYOD can improve both productivity and job satisfaction. But done incorrectly, it can frustrate employees and lead to significant security concerns. · In 2012, Ovum pointed out the growing risk from unmanaged BYOD · The wide-open approach has done a lot to bring personal devices into the workplace, creating justified concerns about risk. · A recent Microsoft survey suggests personal technology has a positive impact in transforming our lives as well as innovation
Creating a secure mobility strategy that provides a flexible, productive work environment and fosters innovation requires commitment from the CIO. This Guide provides the six stages to building an effective workplace environment, by enabling mobile devices to securely access the network.
How MDM vendors, carriers, service providers and app stores can protect users from malicious mobile apps
In this white paper, we will look at: 1. Why mobile attacks are exploding. 2. Options for protecting against malicious mobile apps. 3. The newest defense: mobile app reputation services. 4. The Webroot Mobile App Reputation Service.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Samsung Galaxy Note 8: Full, in-depth review
- 2 Huawei Y5 (2017): Full, in depth review
- 3 LG G6 Plus: Full, in-depth review
- 4 First Look: Nikon D850
- 5 OnePlus 5: Full, in-depth review
Join the newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Intel launches AI-driven anti-money laundering solution
- Square expands Australian offering with Square Stand
- Seagate joins Bain bid to take control of Toshiba Memory
- Seagate and Baidu sign strategic cooperation agreement for big data analysis
- Polycom Renew Their Most Iconic Teleconferencing Solution
PCW Evaluation Team
Brainstorming, innovation, problem solving, and negotiation have all become much more productive and valuable if people can easily collaborate in real time with minimal friction.
The print quality also does not disappoint, it’s clear, bold, doesn’t smudge and the text is perfectly sized.
The Huddle Board’s built in program; Sharp Touch Viewing software allows us to easily manipulate and edit our documents (jpegs and PDFs) all at the same time on the dashboard.
The biggest perks for me would be that it comes with easy to use and comprehensive programs that make the collaboration process a whole lot more intuitive and organic
I rate the printer as a 5 out of 5 stars as it has been able to fit seamlessly into my busy and mobile lifestyle.
It’s perfect for mobile workers. Just take it out — it’s small enough to sit anywhere — turn it on, load a sheet of paper, and start printing.
- Canon 6D MK II
- Panasonic’s EX600U UHD HDR TV + HTB688 soundbar:
- Which case should I buy for the Samsung Galaxy Note 8?
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
Product Launch Showcase
- CCIT Project SchedulerQLD
- CCTraining and Support LeadVIC
- FTChange AnalystOther
- CCSenior NPM DeveloperNSW
- CCContent WriterNSW
- FTLevel 3 Desktop EngineerOther
- CCSCRUM MasterVIC
- FTData Migration LeadOther
- FTProject Director- CloudOther
- CCSenior Technical Business Analyst - IntegrationNSW
- CCWindows / Unix / Linux Systems Administration / Support SpecialistNSW
- FTBusiness Process AnalystOther
- CCMultiple Hadoop Developers SydneyNSW
- FTTechnical Delivery Manager - NetworkQLD
- FTJunior IT Admin CoordinatorACT
- TPApplication Packaging & Support ConsultantVIC
- FTCommunications Manager- Organisational Change ManagementOther
- CCIT Project CoordinatorVIC
- FTDevops EngineerVIC
- TP.Net Web DeveloperSA
- CCNetwork Data AdminVIC
- TPSenior/Principal Business Analyst - TransformationQLD
- CCLean Six Sigma Black Belt 6 month contractVIC
- FTSAP Lead Solution ArchitectOther
- FTSenior Data AnalystOther