Read how Perth-based safety footwear manufacturer, Steel Blue, was able to cut costs with shipping and improve efficiency while meeting the growing demand for their products as they expanded their national and export markets and increased their local market share, all thanks to a new ERP system.
Read how ETEL Limited, a pioneering design and manufacture business in New Zealand, managed to perfect their expansion into new markets by utilising an ERP system to support growth and provide “one source for truth” accessible to the entire organisation.
Manufacturing is held back when designer, development, production and logistics teams are dispersed across continents, and face-to-face meetings are crucial to keep projects on path. This whitepaper details how video calling and conferencing is technology’s answer to better team communications, as well as lowering costs and increasing time to market.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Samsung Galaxy Note 8: Full, in-depth review
- 2 Huawei Y5 (2017): Full, in depth review
- 3 LG G6 Plus: Full, in-depth review
- 4 First Look: Nikon D850
- 5 OnePlus 5: Full, in-depth review
Join the newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Western Digital Announces Acquisition of Upthere
- OneDrive's file placeholders will return to Windows 10 as On-Demand Sync
- AWS comes clean about recent Sydney outage
- Michael Dell talks to EMC World about massive merger
- Microsoft, Google make their pitches to unseat Amazon in the cloud
PCW Evaluation Team
Brainstorming, innovation, problem solving, and negotiation have all become much more productive and valuable if people can easily collaborate in real time with minimal friction.
The print quality also does not disappoint, it’s clear, bold, doesn’t smudge and the text is perfectly sized.
The Huddle Board’s built in program; Sharp Touch Viewing software allows us to easily manipulate and edit our documents (jpegs and PDFs) all at the same time on the dashboard.
The biggest perks for me would be that it comes with easy to use and comprehensive programs that make the collaboration process a whole lot more intuitive and organic
I rate the printer as a 5 out of 5 stars as it has been able to fit seamlessly into my busy and mobile lifestyle.
It’s perfect for mobile workers. Just take it out — it’s small enough to sit anywhere — turn it on, load a sheet of paper, and start printing.
- Jabra Elite Sport (2017) review
- How to download the Windows 10 Fall Creators Update right now
- Opinon: Life after KRACK
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
Product Launch Showcase
- CCDevOps Engineers x 3VIC
- FTSCRUM Master, Digital Transformation, CXOther
- FTCustomer Marketing ExecutiveOther
- FTSenior Wintel Engineer, VMware, DesignOther
- TPLead Data Business AnalystQLD
- FTOracle Developer / EngineerACT
- CCDevOps Developer (Brisbane Location)NSW
- CCTest Analyst - Intermediate LevelNSW
- FTProgram Manager - SaaSQLD
- CCLead Pega Systems ArchitectACT
- FTProgram ManagerOther
- FTSenior Business Analyst - Logistics/TransportOther
- CCMobile DeveloperNSW
- FTIT Desktop ManagerOther
- TPProject SchedulerQLD
- FTSenior SQL DeveloperOther
- FTTest Lead - Automation (energy and metering sector)Other
- TPProject ManagerNSW
- FTexecutive OfficerOther
- CCSenior IT Project ManagerVIC
- FTDigital Transformation Architect - TelcoVIC
- FTSenior Java Developer - marketsVIC
- CCBusiness AnalystVIC
- FTTechnical Architect/DeveloperOther
- TPOrganisational Change ManagerQLD