Today’s IT managers need to weigh up the threats and vulnerabilities Mobile Device Management is susceptible to, while at the same time being able to deliver their users convenience and usability. Such solutions need to be fast, reliable and, more importantly, secure. Download how to find this middle ground in this FAQ!
With mobility being the challenge for IT managers, users are looking for the freedom of choice in their smartphone and tablet use. However, companies need to weigh up the choice with unexplored issues of compliance, data liability and support. Find out the seven factors to help you choose between Mobile Device Management solutions. Click to download!
The first response of many IT organisations to the influx of consumer-grade and employee-owned mobile devices has been to lock down and control every mobile device in the enterprise through mobile device management (MDM) solutions. Yet, the transformation of computing through mobility, consumerisation, bring-your-own device (BYOD) and flex-work offers powerful benefits for today’s organisations - but it poses significant challenges for IT. Download now to find out what is the best approach for mobility management.
As a workforce becomes more mobile, there is a risk of creating a VPN tunnel that enables every employee’s remote device to become an extension of the corporate network. While VPN solutions serve as a vehicle for delivering remove access to the corporate network, they can enable sensitive data to leave the protection and security of the corporate network. Find out how to identify and resolve this growing problem.
As the adoption of mobile devices continues to expand, IT organisations are continually challenged by today's demands of a fast-paced workforce and The demand for mobile access is imperative for keeping the workforce productive and effective, but at the same time IT organisations are facing problems in delivering high-performance, secure access to any type of mobile device, over any network connection. Fine out how to resolve these issues.
As mobile workstyles transform the way people and businesses work, remote access is becoming more important than ever. In enabling people to work anywhere, on any device, you need to meet IT’s requirements for security and manageability. But, at the same time, this is just as important to consider user experience. Download now to find out simple and secure ways to manage these demands and deliver a great experience for remote users. Read on.
For enhanced convenience and productivity, people need to use their own mobile device for business tasks. One fundamental role of an IT organisation is providing people with business applications that allow them to be productive in their jobs. Yet the demands in access for business-critical applications, on any device such as tablets and smartphones, pose a significant challenge to IT in making the move to native mobile platforms. Download for more!
Many companies have established mobility as a core strategic technology, deploying corporate liable devices and allowing personally liable devices to connect to their networks and back-office applications. Yet few companies have established a realistic strategy of how to make the apps being utilised by end users truly enterprise controlled, secured and managed. Download to find out more!
This whitepaper describes, from an IT perspective, the issues that arise when allowing Android and iOS-based tablets and smartphones into the enterprise network—and the steps IT must take to maintain control while encouraging productivity and mobility. We outline the security considerations, risk mitigation options and the architecture required to support tablets and smartphones as consumer-grade devices accessing sensitive enterprise data. Download to find out more!
According to analysts, by 2016 350 million employees will use smartphones at work and businesses will increase spending on mobile projects over 100% in the same time. Organisations demand new applications and more functionality delivered more quickly, and at a lower cost. Find out how to best reap the dividends of mobile applications, whilst maintaining functionality and the bottom line.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 LG G6 Plus: Full, in-depth review
- 2 First Look: Nikon D850
- 3 OnePlus 5: Full, in-depth review
- 4 Nokia 8: Full, in-depth review
- 5 Panasonic Ultra HD OLED TV Review
Join the newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- NBN hooks up 6 million homes and businesses
- Kogan hones in on NBN market through Vodafone deal
- Telstra says some of its NBN customers paid for unachievable speeds
- Australian broadband speed ranking drops again despite NBN rollout
- Rowland says govt supressing unflattering NBN information
PCW Evaluation Team
The print quality also does not disappoint, it’s clear, bold, doesn’t smudge and the text is perfectly sized.
The Huddle Board’s built in program; Sharp Touch Viewing software allows us to easily manipulate and edit our documents (jpegs and PDFs) all at the same time on the dashboard.
The biggest perks for me would be that it comes with easy to use and comprehensive programs that make the collaboration process a whole lot more intuitive and organic
I rate the printer as a 5 out of 5 stars as it has been able to fit seamlessly into my busy and mobile lifestyle.
It’s perfect for mobile workers. Just take it out — it’s small enough to sit anywhere — turn it on, load a sheet of paper, and start printing.
The HP OfficeJet 250 Mobile Printer is a great device that fits perfectly into my fast paced and mobile lifestyle. My first impression of the printer itself was how incredibly compact and sleek the device was.
- Huawei Y5 (2017) Review
- First Look: The Evil Within 2
- LG G6 Plus: Full, in-depth review
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
- FTSocial Media Executive / Specialist (Facebook) - Online PokerNSW
- FTJunior-Mid level .Net/Front-End Developer (Brisbane location)VIC
- FTTechnical Lead / Senior Network EngineerOther
- FTBusiness Analyst - PaymentsVIC
- FTUX Designer | Mid Level | Initial 6 Month ContractOther
- FTNetwork Support EngineerSA
- FTNetwork Test ManagerVIC
- TPSenior Business AnalystVIC
- FTBusiness AnalystSA
- FTSenior Technical Business Analyst/BSAOther
- FTBusiness Analyst - Testing/Technical WritingOther
- CCGuidewire Business Analyst - Brisbane basedVIC
- FTe-Learning Instructional DesignerOther
- TPC++ DeveloperNSW
- FTSolutions ArchitectsOther
- FTNetwork EngineerACT
- CCScrum Master / Project ManagerNSW
- FTData Scientist/Java LeadVIC
- CCApplications Deployment/SupportNSW
- CCDynamics CRM Business AnalystNSW
- FTSenior Business AnalystOther
- FTOffice 365 SMEOther
- FTSenior JAVA Developer - (Adobe Experience Manager)Other
- CCSenior Agile Business AnalystVIC
- CCReporting Analyst - TelcoVIC