Benefits based on Forrester Consulting Study “The Total Economic Impact of Converging SAP Landscapes on Vblock™ Systems”
In July 2013, VCE commissioned Forrester Consulting to conduct a Total Economic Impact™ (TEI) study and examine the potential return on investment (ROI) enterprises may realize by re-platforming SAP on VCE™ through factory-integrated systems called VblockTM Systems. The purpose of this study is to provide readers with a framework to evaluate the potential financial impact on their organization of implementing a VCE converged infrastructure solution for SAP.
Given how deeply businesses rely on their SAP systems, it’s simple to see that maximizing performance and uptime is critical. What’s not so simple is figuring out how to understand, let alone optimize, performance in these complex, dynamic, and interrelated ecosystems. This paper offers five best practices that can help administrators more effectively measure and improve SAP performance.
It isn’t unusual for SAP ERP owners to feel pangs of buyer’s remorse. It’s not that the data collected isn’t useful or that the process automation doesn’t help. But any large implementation of an ERP system is a two-step process. First, the software must be configured and implemented and the whole company must start using it. For most companies, this process, however unpleasant or painful, leads to a better situation. Read More.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 LG G6 Plus: Full, in-depth review
- 2 First Look: Nikon D850
- 3 OnePlus 5: Full, in-depth review
- 4 Nokia 8: Full, in-depth review
- 5 Panasonic Ultra HD OLED TV Review
Join the newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Polycom Renew Their Most Iconic Teleconferencing Solution
- Google's Espresso networking tech takes SD-WAN to internet scale
- IEEE sets new Ethernet standard that brings 5X the speed without disruptive cable changes
- New Skype Preview lets Windows 10 Insiders manage phone texts on PCs
- 5 ways Cisco could become an iPhone's best friend
PCW Evaluation Team
The print quality also does not disappoint, it’s clear, bold, doesn’t smudge and the text is perfectly sized.
The Huddle Board’s built in program; Sharp Touch Viewing software allows us to easily manipulate and edit our documents (jpegs and PDFs) all at the same time on the dashboard.
The biggest perks for me would be that it comes with easy to use and comprehensive programs that make the collaboration process a whole lot more intuitive and organic
I rate the printer as a 5 out of 5 stars as it has been able to fit seamlessly into my busy and mobile lifestyle.
It’s perfect for mobile workers. Just take it out — it’s small enough to sit anywhere — turn it on, load a sheet of paper, and start printing.
The HP OfficeJet 250 Mobile Printer is a great device that fits perfectly into my fast paced and mobile lifestyle. My first impression of the printer itself was how incredibly compact and sleek the device was.
- Dishonored - Death Of The Outsider review:
- LG G6 Plus: Full, in-depth review
- MSI GE73 VR Raider Gaming Laptop review
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
- FTSocial Media Executive / Specialist (Facebook) - Online PokerNSW
- FTBiztalk DeveloperSA
- CCSenior Business Analyst - InfrastructureVIC
- CCSenior Project CoordinatorNSW
- FTAnalyst Programmer - Contact Centre ApplicationsOther
- CCPenetration TesterNSW
- FTApplications Support SpecialistSA
- CCProduct Owner - TelcoVIC
- FTLevel 2 Desktop EngineerOther
- FTUX Designer | Mid Level | Initial 6 Month ContractOther
- CCDevOps Consultant - BrisbaneQLD
- FTInfrastructure EngineerQLD
- FTService Desk Analyst (Night Shift)Other
- CCFilenet Developer - BrisbaneQLD
- CCBusiness Analyst - ISO9001ACT
- TPOrganisational Change ManagerQLD
- TPBusiness AnalystNSW
- FTWeb DeveloperOther
- FTSenior Project CoordinatorSA
- TPProject CoordinatorACT
- CCXamarin Mobile Developer - East MelbourneNSW
- CCRelease Manager (Salesforce)NSW
- FTDelivery ManagerVIC
- FTCampaign AnalystOther
- FTSenior BA Wealth ADVICEOther