Benefits based on Forrester Consulting Study “The Total Economic Impact of Converging SAP Landscapes on Vblock™ Systems”
In July 2013, VCE commissioned Forrester Consulting to conduct a Total Economic Impact™ (TEI) study and examine the potential return on investment (ROI) enterprises may realize by re-platforming SAP on VCE™ through factory-integrated systems called VblockTM Systems. The purpose of this study is to provide readers with a framework to evaluate the potential financial impact on their organization of implementing a VCE converged infrastructure solution for SAP.
Given how deeply businesses rely on their SAP systems, it’s simple to see that maximizing performance and uptime is critical. What’s not so simple is figuring out how to understand, let alone optimize, performance in these complex, dynamic, and interrelated ecosystems. This paper offers five best practices that can help administrators more effectively measure and improve SAP performance.
It isn’t unusual for SAP ERP owners to feel pangs of buyer’s remorse. It’s not that the data collected isn’t useful or that the process automation doesn’t help. But any large implementation of an ERP system is a two-step process. First, the software must be configured and implemented and the whole company must start using it. For most companies, this process, however unpleasant or painful, leads to a better situation. Read More.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Samsung Galaxy Note 8: Full, in-depth review
- 2 Huawei Y5 (2017): Full, in depth review
- 3 LG G6 Plus: Full, in-depth review
- 4 First Look: Nikon D850
- 5 OnePlus 5: Full, in-depth review
Join the newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Apple & GE Announce IoT Partnership
- Optimizely expands its enterprise-focused offerings
- Intel launches AI-driven anti-money laundering solution
- Square expands Australian offering with Square Stand
- Seagate joins Bain bid to take control of Toshiba Memory
PCW Evaluation Team
Brainstorming, innovation, problem solving, and negotiation have all become much more productive and valuable if people can easily collaborate in real time with minimal friction.
The print quality also does not disappoint, it’s clear, bold, doesn’t smudge and the text is perfectly sized.
The Huddle Board’s built in program; Sharp Touch Viewing software allows us to easily manipulate and edit our documents (jpegs and PDFs) all at the same time on the dashboard.
The biggest perks for me would be that it comes with easy to use and comprehensive programs that make the collaboration process a whole lot more intuitive and organic
I rate the printer as a 5 out of 5 stars as it has been able to fit seamlessly into my busy and mobile lifestyle.
It’s perfect for mobile workers. Just take it out — it’s small enough to sit anywhere — turn it on, load a sheet of paper, and start printing.
- Jabra Elite Sport (2017) review
- How to download the Windows 10 Fall Creators Update right now
- Opinon: Life after KRACK
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
Product Launch Showcase
- FTTest Analyst / Engineer (Cloud / O365 migration)Other
- CCSAP Finance AnalystNSW
- CCTraining and Support LeadACT
- CCMid-Level Oracle SQL DeveloperWA
- CCSupport Specialist MQ and ESB AdministrationNSW
- FTSCRUM Master, Digital Transformation, CXOther
- FTLevel 3 Desktop EngineerOther
- FTService Desk Technical LeadOther
- TPSolution ArchitectQLD
- CCBlue Prism DevelopersVIC
- FTMarketing Communications ManagerOther
- FTSERVICE DESK - ENTRY LEVELSA
- CCSenior Business Project ManagerNSW
- FTBusiness Systems Analyst - HR SystemsOther
- TPSenior Security Consultant - WirelessNSW
- FTChange Manager (Organisational)Other
- TPSenior Project Manager (CRIM)VIC
- CCSAP CRM Functional Consultants - Multiple rolesNSW
- FTSolution Architect **Telecommunications Products** $800 per dayOther
- FTBusiness Analyst - Integration Platform ProjectQLD
- FTCognos AdministratorOther
- FTProgram Director - TelecommunicationsOther
- FTSenior Business Analyst - IT Product and PlanningOther
- FTMid-Level Project Manager - IP and Voice ProductsOther
- FTDigital Marketing Specialist - Senior roleOther