Enterprises adopting business process management (BPM) software have wide-ranging needs, from highly dynamic task management to complex, high-volume processing with a focus on straight-through automation and the ability to rapidly detect exceptions. This IDC MarketScape focuses on what we call business process (BP) platforms, which are optimized to support midrange to more complex use cases. Read on.
Careful analysis and continuous optimization of business processes delivers real competitive advantage. Conversely, a random approach to process design negatively impacts a company’s bottom line. This insight is one reason successful companies adopt business process management (BPM) as a way of aligning their business processes with business and customer requirements. Success with BPM eliminates the gap between business strategy and implementation. Business users are empowered to participate in all stages of the business process lifecycle. Closed-loop integration between modeling, execution, and monitoring enables continuous and holistic business process improvement.
Over the years vendor specialists built tools to simplify a subset of the overall complex process like workflow, or enterprise application integration. Business process management suite software introduced the promise of a comprehensive solution to manage all enterprise processes and to do so with greater efficiency. Read on.
Service-Oriented Architecture (SOA) is also complex, and one of its main characteristics is that an SOA system is comprised of multiple applications that are combined to accomplish critical business processes. Discussions of SOA can quickly grow so complex that the system’s main benefits to an organization are difficult to fully understand. This article discusses SOA Suite 11g, a family of products that take SOA to a new level and correct some of the problems caused by the very combination of components and multiplication of languages that make SOA a flexible, agile system.
Today, a new approach to BPM — the use of BPM and SOA together in a layering strategy — offers built-in smartness and high configurability. This dynamic approach to business process management is based on context and content. It offers agility throughout an organization, and it can dramatically increase productivity and time-to-market.
This paper shows how to address top problems in test data management with data reuse, sub-setting, and masking. Read on.
More and more organizations are looking to service-oriented architecture (SOA) as the basis of their future computer architecture. Recognizing that legacy application design and implementation approaches have led to applications that are costly to operate and maintain, hard to change, and rely on a dwindling set of skills, organizations are hoping that SOA provides a key component of the answer to these problems. Read on.
Changing markets, increasing competitive pressures and evolving customer needs are placing greater pressure on IT to deliver greater flexibility and speed. In response to these challenges, leading companies are adopting Service-Oriented Architecture (SOA) as a means of delivering on these requirements by overcoming the complexity of their application and IT environments. Read on.
In the last 3 to 5 years there has been widespread adoption of SOA with businesses making significant economic investments in service-enabling their IT systems. Looking to enable your business for efficient IT execution? Read this white paper now.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 LG G6 Plus: Full, in-depth review
- 2 First Look: Nikon D850
- 3 OnePlus 5: Full, in-depth review
- 4 Nokia 8: Full, in-depth review
- 5 Sony's latest Ultra HD OLED debuts in Australia
Join the newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- ASUS Announces Two New Entries into the VivoBook Range with the VivoBook 14 and VivoBook 15
- US says laptop ban may expand to more airports
- Epson launches new high-speed Enterprise inkjet printer
- HP's Spectre x360 puts Kaby Lake and Thunderbolt into a thinner, faster package
- HP upgrades the Envy 13 laptop with Kaby Lake, debuts the 4K Envy 27 display
PCW Evaluation Team
The print quality also does not disappoint, it’s clear, bold, doesn’t smudge and the text is perfectly sized.
The Huddle Board’s built in program; Sharp Touch Viewing software allows us to easily manipulate and edit our documents (jpegs and PDFs) all at the same time on the dashboard.
The biggest perks for me would be that it comes with easy to use and comprehensive programs that make the collaboration process a whole lot more intuitive and organic
I rate the printer as a 5 out of 5 stars as it has been able to fit seamlessly into my busy and mobile lifestyle.
It’s perfect for mobile workers. Just take it out — it’s small enough to sit anywhere — turn it on, load a sheet of paper, and start printing.
The HP OfficeJet 250 Mobile Printer is a great device that fits perfectly into my fast paced and mobile lifestyle. My first impression of the printer itself was how incredibly compact and sleek the device was.
- Huawei Y5 (2017) Review
- First Look: The Evil Within 2
- LG G6 Plus: Full, in-depth review
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
- FTSocial Media Executive / Specialist (Facebook) - Online PokerNSW
- FTJava Developer & DevOpsVIC
- FTServer SupportSA
- FTData Specialist (SSIS, CRM)ACT
- CCSenior Project CoordinatorNSW
- CCTechnical Business AnalystQLD
- TPPenetration TesterQLD
- FTSenior Technical Business AnalystACT
- TPProject Manager - Information ManagementVIC
- FTEnterprise Software/Product Sales ManagerVIC
- FTSAP ISU Device management-FunctionalVIC
- CCUX Developer / DesignerQLD
- FTSenior Wintel EngineerOther
- CCSenior Process AnalystNSW
- CCBusiness Analyst - ISO9001ACT
- TPDigital Project Manager | Website ReplatformingQLD
- CCTest LeadNSW
- CCGraph Database Specialist - TelcoVIC
- FTProgram Level Agile CoachOther
- FTSolutions Architect - Network SecurityOther
- CCCerner Senior Applications SpecialistQLD
- FTIBM Tivoli Network Configuration leadVIC
- FTInfrastructure Solution Designer l Skype for Business Solutions l SydneyACT
- CCFront End DeveloperNSW
- FTInventory Planning AnalystOther