Today, a new approach to BPM — the use of BPM and SOA together in a layering strategy — offers built-in smartness and high configurability. This dynamic approach to business process management is based on context and content. It offers agility throughout an organization, and it can dramatically increase productivity and time-to-market.
Welcome to Volume Three of the “Intelligent Guide to Enterprise BPM.” Get ready for an education in automation—Process Automation, that is. This white paper goes into detail about the Process Automation entry point into an Enterprise Business Process Management (BPM) program. Read on to learn how Process Automation opens up new ways to help your business do things faster—like open up a new sales channel or deliver customer orders. Discover how Process Automation enables your business to run smoother and consistently in an orchestrated way. With a true Enterprise BPM solution, you can automate newly designed processes far easier than starting from scratch.
As a result of more and more organisations adopting new technologies and business practices surrounding BPM, SOA, and Web 2.0, fundamental changes have arisen in the way IT and business stakeholders work together. Make this into an opportunity - read on.
This paper shows how to address top problems in test data management with data reuse, sub-setting, and masking. Read on.
In the last 3 to 5 years there has been widespread adoption of SOA with businesses making significant economic investments in service-enabling their IT systems. Looking to enable your business for efficient IT execution? Read this white paper now.
Changing markets, competitive pressures and evolving needs are placing increase pressure on IT to deliver greater flexibility and speed. Leading companies are adopting Service-Orientated Architecture (SOA) as a means of delivering on these requirements by overcoming the complexity of their application and IT environments. Read more.
Enterprises adopting business process management (BPM) software have wide-ranging needs, from highly dynamic task management to complex, high-volume processing with a focus on straight-through automation and the ability to rapidly detect exceptions. This IDC MarketScape focuses on what we call business process (BP) platforms, which are optimized to support midrange to more complex use cases. Read on.
Over the years vendor specialists built tools to simplify a subset of the overall complex process like workflow, or enterprise application integration. Business process management suite software introduced the promise of a comprehensive solution to manage all enterprise processes and to do so with greater efficiency. Read on.
Careful analysis and continuous optimization of business processes delivers real competitive advantage. Conversely, a random approach to process design negatively impacts a company’s bottom line. This insight is one reason successful companies adopt business process management (BPM) as a way of aligning their business processes with business and customer requirements. Success with BPM eliminates the gap between business strategy and implementation. Business users are empowered to participate in all stages of the business process lifecycle. Closed-loop integration between modeling, execution, and monitoring enables continuous and holistic business process improvement.
Business processes define how the enterprise does business. Process types are many and can be described as human, system, document or decision based. These processes provide the backbone for business change and seizing business opportunity. It is often business critical process that differentiate one company for the next and provide strategic advantage. Read more.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Samsung Galaxy Note 8: Full, in-depth review
- 2 Huawei Y5 (2017): Full, in depth review
- 3 LG G6 Plus: Full, in-depth review
- 4 First Look: Nikon D850
- 5 OnePlus 5: Full, in-depth review
Join the newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- ASUS Announces Two New Entries into the VivoBook Range with the VivoBook 14 and VivoBook 15
- US says laptop ban may expand to more airports
- Epson launches new high-speed Enterprise inkjet printer
- HP's Spectre x360 puts Kaby Lake and Thunderbolt into a thinner, faster package
- HP upgrades the Envy 13 laptop with Kaby Lake, debuts the 4K Envy 27 display
PCW Evaluation Team
Brainstorming, innovation, problem solving, and negotiation have all become much more productive and valuable if people can easily collaborate in real time with minimal friction.
The print quality also does not disappoint, it’s clear, bold, doesn’t smudge and the text is perfectly sized.
The Huddle Board’s built in program; Sharp Touch Viewing software allows us to easily manipulate and edit our documents (jpegs and PDFs) all at the same time on the dashboard.
The biggest perks for me would be that it comes with easy to use and comprehensive programs that make the collaboration process a whole lot more intuitive and organic
I rate the printer as a 5 out of 5 stars as it has been able to fit seamlessly into my busy and mobile lifestyle.
It’s perfect for mobile workers. Just take it out — it’s small enough to sit anywhere — turn it on, load a sheet of paper, and start printing.
- Canon 6D MK II
- Panasonic’s EX600U UHD HDR TV + HTB688 soundbar:
- Which case should I buy for the Samsung Galaxy Note 8?
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
Product Launch Showcase
- TP.Net Web DeveloperSA
- FTHelpdesk AnalystOther
- FTFunctional Support Consultant (GIS)Other
- FTChange AnalystOther
- CCLean Six Sigma Black Belt 6 month contractVIC
- CCSCCM EngineerNSW
- FTProject CoordinatorACT
- CCJunior Security AnalystNSW
- FTDigital Business Project Manager, MediaOther
- CCDesktop Support/ Field Services EngineerQLD
- FTBusiness Development Manager - IT RecruitmentOther
- TPProject ManagerVIC
- FTService Desk Level 2 Support ConsultantOther
- FTIT Service Delivery ManagerOther
- FTSAP Lead Solution ArchitectOther
- PTMultiple Security AnalystsACT
- CCService Delivery ManagerNSW
- FTProject Manager unique start up opportunity.NSW
- FTRecruitment Contract SpecialistNSW
- CCDevOps Developer (Brisbane Location)VIC
- FTProgram Director - Telecommunications (FTK, CW and SAED)Other
- FTexecutive OfficerOther
- FTPayments Business AnalystVIC
- CCSCRUM MasterVIC
- FTPre Sales Architect - Cyber SecurityACT