Many organisations believe they can transform their IT operations by simply buying a new management tool. However, this is just the start. This whitepaper discusses the dynamics of a complete transformation: • Learn why IT management tools should be more than "plug & play" • The 5-step plan to implementing ITSM for the best results long-term • Understand why your approach should be more about the data and less about the tool itself
The rise of mobile users and apps, coupled with the continued growth in SaaS, has transformed traditional business environments. Identity is the new perimeter. Learn what you can do with a centralized Identity Access Management (IAM) service across this hybrid IT environment.
Once a popular topic in IT circles, cloud computing is now part of the business vernacular. Learn five reasons why LOB managers should consider business applications delivered using the software-as-a-service (SaaS) model.
In this infographic, there are two stories. Jeff uses a context-based authentication to securely authenticate on multiple devices. Stella does not. But whichever route your organization chooses to take, authentication solutions ensure that only verified users are able to connect to sensitive corporate assets.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 LG G6 Plus: Full, in-depth review
- 2 First Look: Nikon D850
- 3 OnePlus 5: Full, in-depth review
- 4 Nokia 8: Full, in-depth review
- 5 Sony's latest Ultra HD OLED debuts in Australia
Join the newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Polycom Renew Their Most Iconic Teleconferencing Solution
- Western Digital Announces Acquisition of Upthere
- Western Digital to acquire Tegile
- NBN hooks up 6 million homes and businesses
- ASUS Announces Two New Entries into the VivoBook Range with the VivoBook 14 and VivoBook 15
PCW Evaluation Team
The print quality also does not disappoint, it’s clear, bold, doesn’t smudge and the text is perfectly sized.
The Huddle Board’s built in program; Sharp Touch Viewing software allows us to easily manipulate and edit our documents (jpegs and PDFs) all at the same time on the dashboard.
The biggest perks for me would be that it comes with easy to use and comprehensive programs that make the collaboration process a whole lot more intuitive and organic
I rate the printer as a 5 out of 5 stars as it has been able to fit seamlessly into my busy and mobile lifestyle.
It’s perfect for mobile workers. Just take it out — it’s small enough to sit anywhere — turn it on, load a sheet of paper, and start printing.
The HP OfficeJet 250 Mobile Printer is a great device that fits perfectly into my fast paced and mobile lifestyle. My first impression of the printer itself was how incredibly compact and sleek the device was.
- Huawei Y5 (2017) Review
- First Look: The Evil Within 2
- LG G6 Plus: Full, in-depth review
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
- FTSocial Media Executive / Specialist (Facebook) - Online PokerNSW
- FTSenior C++ EngineerACT
- FTDeployment Project CoordinatorOther
- FTC++ Analyst ProgrammerOther
- TPXamarin DeveloperNSW
- FTBackend Java DeveloperNSW
- CCData ArchitectNSW
- FTEnd User Support OfficerSA
- CCSalesforce Technical ArchitectNSW
- CCCRM Support DeveloperWA
- TPBusiness Process AnalystNSW
- FTJunior / Mid Level .Net DeveloperOther
- CCService Management AnalystNSW
- TPPrincipal Business AnalystQLD
- CCSenior IT Business AnalystVIC
- TPSenior Change ManagerNSW
- CCSystems Support Specialist- Network SystemsQLD
- CCCitrix SpecialistVIC
- FTSAP HR / PAYROLL SPECIALISTACT
- FTJava Developer & DevOpsVIC
- CCUX DesignerVIC
- FTe-Learning Instructional DesignerOther
- FTTalent Acquisition Specialist - Large Blue Chip clientOther
- TPCyber Security Business AnalystACT