People working together can achieve extraordinary things, yet when organisations are dispersed around the country, it can be challenging to bring people together to unlock their potential. In this whitepaper, we look at five ways in which a strong telepresence can enable people to work together in real time and accelerate decision making while saving time and improving working relationships. Click to download!
A revolutionary new video collaboration device, the Avaya Desktop Video Device has been making waves in the communications industry ever since Avaya introduced the product in the fall of 2010. Avaya’s own employees have been among the earliest users and have seen first-hand how the product can improve collaboration and make people more efficient and effective. Read more.
Call it multi-tasking, life-splicing or bleisure but increasingly, fuelled by advances in technology, employees are blurring the boundaries between home and work. ‘Generation Standby’ employees, never truly ‘switched off’ and always ready to be called upon, are now enjoying, and expecting, greater levels of flexibility and mobility than ever before. Read on.
A 5-year old analogue telephony system used by law firm Robinson Legal was costing $36,000 annually in call line and rental charges yet the phones were only being used to make, take and transfer calls without the multi functional benefits available from unified communications and collaboration. Learn how Robinson Legal selected a highly flexible telephony solution that integrated voice, e-mail, text, and faxes and mobile devices – all accessible from just one call number.
This paper describes how a cloud Services User achieves the true benefits of cloud services and sends warning messages to the providers, hosting companies and telecommunications firms. It also provides clues on how a customer can gain better value from services offered by the new cloud companies and Hosting businesses.
Why do we continue to pay the earth for global roaming? With Telstra increasing global roaming charges by 100-500% in over 180 countries, bill shock can only get worse. This paper investigates why, what and how your company can address the need for global coverage.
Whatever the case, there are very few who would argue against the fact that investing in mobility has the potential to raise productivity, accessibility and visibility. However, as many have already discovered, selecting and deploying a mobile solution is complex and brings many challenges and considerations. Here are some common mistakes and tips to try and avoid them.
For organisations that are considering a mobile workforce scheduling solution, there are a host of things to consider; cost versus benefit, change management concerns, personnel needed to implement the project and so on. What we are honing in on in this document are the finer points of an optimised scheduling solution. Read on.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 HTC U11 phone: Full, in-depth review
- 2 Gigabyte Aero 15 corporate gaming laptop review
- 3 Huawei P10 smartphone review
- 4 Huawei P10 Plus phone: Full, in-depth review
- 5 Motorola Moto G5 smartphone review
Join the PC World newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Microsoft shows the power of its Pen with a new Whiteboard app and other upgrades
- Microsoft redesigns OneNote UI to make it more universally accessible
- Drupal fixes critical access bypass vulnerability
- Microsoft will cut services to standalone Office users so they’ll subscribe to Office 365
- Microsoft commits to a permament schedule for new Windows 10, Office updates
PCW Evaluation Team
The HP OfficeJet 250 Mobile Printer is a great device that fits perfectly into my fast paced and mobile lifestyle. My first impression of the printer itself was how incredibly compact and sleek the device was.
Wireless printing from my iPhone was also a handy feature, the whole experience was quick and seamless with no setup requirements - accessed through the default iOS printing menu options.
A smarter way to print for busy small business owners, combining speedy printing with scanning and copying, making it easier to produce high quality documents and images at a touch of a button.
I've had a multifunction printer in the office going on 10 years now. It was a neat bit of kit back in the day -- print, copy, scan, fax -- when printing over WiFi felt a bit like magic. It’s seen better days though and an upgrade’s well overdue. This HP OfficeJet Pro 8730 looks like it ticks all the same boxes: print, copy, scan, and fax. (Really? Does anyone fax anything any more? I guess it's good to know the facility’s there, just in case.) Printing over WiFi is more-or- less standard these days.
As a freelance writer who is always on the go, I like my technology to be both efficient and effective so I can do my job well. The HP OfficeJet Pro 8730 Inkjet Printer ticks all the boxes in terms of form factor, performance and user interface.
I’d happily recommend this touchscreen laptop and Windows 10 as a great way to get serious work done at a desk or on the road.
- MSI GL62M 7RDX gaming laptop review
- Alcatel A3 XL phone: Full, in-depth review
- Sony X9300E 2017 TV: Full, in-depth review
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
- CCBMC Remedy Business AnalystVIC
- FTIT Support Specialist - Level 2Other
- FTChange AnalystOther
- CCMigration Project ManagerNSW
- FTSenior Business Analyst - SuperannuationOther
- FTDigital Project Manager / Product ManagerOther
- FTITIL Change Management SpecialistOther
- CCTechnical Specialist - VirtualisationVIC
- PTPart-time Cisco EngineerWA
- TPProject Officer (PMO)VIC
- CCSenior Drupal DeveloperNSW
- FTPL/ SQL developerOther
- FTApplication Service AdministratorNSW
- TP.Net DeveloperWA
- FTAutomation SpecialistOther
- FT.Net DeveloperACT
- CCSolaris Migration SpecialistACT
- FTApplication Support EngineerACT
- FTFront End Developer (AEM / Java)Other
- CCTest LeadWA
- FTIntegration & BI Manager - C-levelNSW
- FTAgile Project ManagerOther
- FTWintel Infrastructure EngineerACT
- FTJunior .Net DeveloperOther
- FTOracle Identity Management Solution ArchitectOther