People working together can achieve extraordinary things, yet when organisations are dispersed around the country, it can be challenging to bring people together to unlock their potential. In this whitepaper, we look at five ways in which a strong telepresence can enable people to work together in real time and accelerate decision making while saving time and improving working relationships. Click to download!
Given how deeply businesses rely on their SAP systems, it’s simple to see that maximizing performance and uptime is critical. What’s not so simple is figuring out how to understand, let alone optimize, performance in these complex, dynamic, and interrelated ecosystems. This paper offers five best practices that can help administrators more effectively measure and improve SAP performance.
By discovering the challenges covered in this paper, you can help ensure that your SharePoint environment will be healthier and more stable, and over time provide a better collaborative platform and toolset to the user community. And the resulting well managed SharePoint environment will be easier to modify or extend to meet ever-evolving requests and requirements of your users. In addition to providing best practices and lessons learned about what it takes to effectively manage a SharePoint 2010 environment, this paper also provides information on Quest Software solutions that can help with SharePoint management and administration challenges.
This paper focuses on some of the most common platforms that content can be moved from: Windows Server file shares, Exchange public folders, and previous versions of SharePoint. However, the strategies discussed can also be applied to content from other sources, such as Documentum, Novell or UNIX file shares, Notes databases, and web sites.
In a study by the University of Bradford study, we look at the benefits of a strong telepresence and how organisations can become faster, more focused and environmentally responsible. Click to download!
This whitepaper reviews the security challenges associated with traditional application management and the security features and benefits of delivering apps on demand with Citrix XenApp.
A core challenge for many organizations adopting SharePoint is that even basic development tasks can require a major investment in time and resources. Once SharePoint is entrenched in an organization, and its usage requirements become more complex, much more work must be devoted to satisfying those requirements. This paper will first explain how frustrations arise as usage requirements become more complex, then provide guidance to help you address these frustrations.
Organizations are more willing now than ever before to consider Cloud and SaaS ERP deployment models. As a growing company it is critical that you have a deployment model that best fits your requirements for cost, scalability and flexibility. In this whitepaper, we look at the increased willingness of organisations to consider the SaaS model for their ERP solutions; current ERP deployment statistics, and why SaaS may be attractive to smaller companies.
With the challenges of sovereign debt, economic malaise, youth unemployment, resource scarcity, we may need to rethink and rebuild many of the organisations and industries that have served us well for decades, but have reached the end of their life cycles. In this report we discuss the new approaches in mass collaboration and how new innovations will change the face of today's workplace.
These days IT teams must support a multiplicity of devices, operating systems and work habits. This paper helps readers learn how best to simplify administration and secure vital data. • To capitalize on mobility, enterprises need to provide employees with access to corporate data and applications anytime, anywhere • Organizations need to expand access to corporate networks without exposing the organization to threats • Organizations must have the flexibility to accommodate a wide range of variables today and lay the groundwork for future developments
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 HTC U11 phone: Full, in-depth review
- 2 Gigabyte Aero 15 corporate gaming laptop review
- 3 Huawei P10 smartphone review
- 4 Huawei P10 Plus phone: Full, in-depth review
- 5 Motorola Moto G5 smartphone review
Join the PC World newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Wanawiki is the WannaCry fix that might save affected PCs—if you work fast
- The WannaCry ransomware might have a link to North Korea
- Paying the WannaCry ransom will probably get you nothing. Here's why.
- WannaCry attacks are only the beginning
- Vulnerability hits Intel enterprise PCs going back 10 years
PCW Evaluation Team
The HP OfficeJet 250 Mobile Printer is a great device that fits perfectly into my fast paced and mobile lifestyle. My first impression of the printer itself was how incredibly compact and sleek the device was.
Wireless printing from my iPhone was also a handy feature, the whole experience was quick and seamless with no setup requirements - accessed through the default iOS printing menu options.
A smarter way to print for busy small business owners, combining speedy printing with scanning and copying, making it easier to produce high quality documents and images at a touch of a button.
I've had a multifunction printer in the office going on 10 years now. It was a neat bit of kit back in the day -- print, copy, scan, fax -- when printing over WiFi felt a bit like magic. It’s seen better days though and an upgrade’s well overdue. This HP OfficeJet Pro 8730 looks like it ticks all the same boxes: print, copy, scan, and fax. (Really? Does anyone fax anything any more? I guess it's good to know the facility’s there, just in case.) Printing over WiFi is more-or- less standard these days.
As a freelance writer who is always on the go, I like my technology to be both efficient and effective so I can do my job well. The HP OfficeJet Pro 8730 Inkjet Printer ticks all the boxes in terms of form factor, performance and user interface.
I’d happily recommend this touchscreen laptop and Windows 10 as a great way to get serious work done at a desk or on the road.
- MSI GL62M 7RDX gaming laptop review
- Alcatel A3 XL phone: Full, in-depth review
- Sony X9300E 2017 TV: Full, in-depth review
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
- TPSenior Communications ManagerACT
- CCSenior Automation Test AnalystQLD
- FTSenior Developer - C++/Perl/PythonOther
- TPProject Coordinator / Junior Project ManagerQLD
- FTSystem Specialist - Network SystemsOther
- FTIT Project SchedulerOther
- FTWeb Developer | 6- 12mths ContractOther
- CCSenior Project ManagerNSW
- TPAnalyst Program SupportVIC
- TPProject Officer (PMO)VIC
- CCSenior Network Architect - CloudVIC
- FTMicrosoft Azure Cloud EngineerOther
- FTService Desk AnalystACT
- FTBusiness Project Manager- NSW GovernmentOther
- FTTest AnalystSA
- FTTechnical Agile BAOther
- CCData AnalystVIC
- CCProcess Specialist - TelcoVIC
- CCSenior Business AnalystNSW
- FTPractise Manager - SecurityVIC
- FTBusiness AnalystOther
- FTBusiness Systems Analyst (Cognos/TM1)Other
- FTICT Procurement and Contracting SpecialistOther
- CCWintel Infrastructure EngineersACT
- FTData Storage Integration SpecialistACT