Read this white paper to learn why cloud-based security offers superior protection that meets today’s requirements for identifying and preventing access to malicious sites and applications while reducing management complexity and IT staff time and effort. This whitepaper discusses: • Increased use of mobile devices and the associated risks • Ways to address security challenges • Benefits of cloud-based anti-malware solutions
Advanced Persistent Threats strive to remain undetected in the network in order to gain access to the valuable data. Once in, it can be an arduous task for system administrators to detect any malicious activity in the network. In this whitepaper, we look at the methods used for malicious activity and what efforts can be taken to mitigate the problem.
Advanced Persistent Threats (APTs) refer to a category of threats that aggressively pursue and chosen targets that over time attempt to get deeper into their network. For Enterprises, this is a high priority threat as human and systemic weaknesses can be mitigated with correct practices and solutions. In this report we look at targeted attack campaigns and how these can be mitigated.
At one point, it seemed that phishing was receding to the status of a minor issue threatening only naïve consumers. However new cybercriminals and phishing techniques have lead this to become a greater concern. Download how to find out how phishing became the No. 1 web threat, and which web security solution can best protect your company.
Anittel Group has provided managed technology and connectivity services to organisations for more than 15 years, expanding to become one of the world’s largest full-service, IT and telecommunications companies. Previously, Anittel deployed an in-built antivirus solution as part of its managed service offering, which addressed a number of its customers’ needs, except for individual malware infections, which occurred as often as a several times a week. In this case study, find out what they did to solve this problem.
Virtualisation and cloud computing have changed the face of today’s datacentre. Yet as organisations move from physical environments to a mix of physical, virtual, and cloud, many have addressed the prevailing threat landscape with yesterday’s mix of legacy security solutions. In this whitepaper, we find that the results can actually threaten desired performance gains, such as leaving unintentional security gaps. Download to find out more!
Virtualisation and cloud computing can help your organisation achieve a significant ROI as well as savings in hardware costs, operational expenditures, and energy demands - all while achieving improvements in service quality and business agility. Despite this potential, many organisations maintain their existing physical server security, unaware that this limits their ability to maximize their use of virtualisation and cloud technologies. Find out how to identify these security gaps and how best to close them. Click to download!
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Huawei Mate 10 Pro Review: A solid winter flagship that cribs from the best
- 2 Google Pixel 2 review: not quite 'pixel perfect' but damn close
- 3 Huawei Nova 2i review: Flagship features get smuggled into the mid-tier
- 4 Moto X4 review: This is what a world without MotoMods looks like
- 5 Giabyte Aorus X9 Gaming Laptop review: Full, in-depth review
Join the newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Apple & GE Announce IoT Partnership
- Optimizely expands its enterprise-focused offerings
- Intel launches AI-driven anti-money laundering solution
- Square expands Australian offering with Square Stand
- Seagate joins Bain bid to take control of Toshiba Memory
PCW Evaluation Team
Brainstorming, innovation, problem solving, and negotiation have all become much more productive and valuable if people can easily collaborate in real time with minimal friction.
The print quality also does not disappoint, it’s clear, bold, doesn’t smudge and the text is perfectly sized.
The Huddle Board’s built in program; Sharp Touch Viewing software allows us to easily manipulate and edit our documents (jpegs and PDFs) all at the same time on the dashboard.
The biggest perks for me would be that it comes with easy to use and comprehensive programs that make the collaboration process a whole lot more intuitive and organic
I rate the printer as a 5 out of 5 stars as it has been able to fit seamlessly into my busy and mobile lifestyle.
It’s perfect for mobile workers. Just take it out — it’s small enough to sit anywhere — turn it on, load a sheet of paper, and start printing.
- Huawei Mate 10 Pro review
- Dell Inspiron 5675 Gaming Desktop review
- Hands On: Our first impressions of Sony's a7R III
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
Product Launch Showcase
- CCIntegration DeveloperVIC
- CCAngular DeveloperNSW
- CCWeb Applications Project ManagerNSW
- TPICT Strategic Sourcing SpecialistQLD
- TPService Delivery ManagerACT
- FTChange Manager, IT & Business ProjectsOther
- FTSenior iOS DeveloperQLD
- CCAxway DeveloperACT
- FTBusiness Process Improvement SpecialistNSW
- FTSalesforce DeveloperNSW
- FTTechnical Lead / Senior Systems EngineerOther
- CCIntegration SpecialistQLD
- CCSAP BPC Specialist ConsultantOther
- FTTest Automation EngineerVIC
- FTTeam Leader - Software ServicesVIC
- FTSalesforce Platform LeadOther
- FTProject ManagerQLD
- FTSystems AdministratorOther
- FTNetwork Engineer, Voice & DataOther
- CCArchitect ? Office 365 MigrationQLD
- FTNetwork ArchitectVIC
- FTTechnical Services AdministratorVIC
- FTService Team LeaderACT
- FTSenior Siebel DeveloperACT
- CCMicrosoft Dynamics AX ? Technical ArchitectQLD