This whitepaper will explain how to grow your business by sharing enterprise data and services via application programming interfaces (APIs).
• Open APIs, once used only by leading technology companies such as Amazon and Facebook, have become much more prevalent • Open APIs are projected to reach 30,000 by 2016, compared to less than 600 in 2007 • A well thought-out open API strategy can drive innovation and help you compete in today’s business environment.
The PDF is the most widely used file type among business professionals, and now IT pros are beginning to recognize that Adobe’s Acrobat Standard software is not the only choice application available. This whitepaper lists nine common factors that might motivate you to switch.
Challenges: - Legacy disk-based SAN performance plummeted with the addition of just 10 VDI users. - The management complexities of the legacy disk-based SAN did not allow for a "set-it-and-forget-it" operation, but the organization required simplicity. Results: - Currently supporting 250 virtual desktops, with more to be deployed - Reduced latency to sub-millisecond - Dramatically simplified storage management - Achieved 12-to-1 data reduction
Developing effective private cloud management and implementation plans is a top priority for many IT decision makers. Highly integrated management environments can monitor and optimize complex, heterogeneous private cloud applications, while infrastructure can provide IT staff with self-service provisioning capabilities and tools to automate many routine processes and workflows. This white paper discusses industry-wide views on private cloud management trends and priorities, while case studies highlight the benefits of using enhanced architecture and highlight the lessons learned.
This whitepaper provides provides a global view into enterprise application usage and the associated threats by summarizing network traffic assessments conducted in 3,056 organizations worldwide in 2012. The application and threat patterns discussed within this report dispel the position that social networking, filesharing and video applications are the most common threat vectors, while reaffirming that internal applications are highly prized targets.
Authentication is the most visible security control for applications used by enterprises and their customers. Individuals who would like more details regarding strong authentication methods available today to secure access to corporate networks and enterprise or customer applications. Learn how your environment will dictate which method is right for you.
Applications and services are made up of more components and integrations today, than they were a few years ago. Development is pressed to deliver more functionality, faster, focusing on small, incremental changes, using agile methodologies and tools. In this whitepaper, we look at how application release automation is the only way to gain true control of a complex matrix of applications, releases and environment variations.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Samsung Galaxy Note 8: Full, in-depth review
- 2 Huawei Y5 (2017): Full, in depth review
- 3 LG G6 Plus: Full, in-depth review
- 4 First Look: Nikon D850
- 5 OnePlus 5: Full, in-depth review
Join the newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Polycom Renew Their Most Iconic Teleconferencing Solution
- Google's Espresso networking tech takes SD-WAN to internet scale
- IEEE sets new Ethernet standard that brings 5X the speed without disruptive cable changes
- New Skype Preview lets Windows 10 Insiders manage phone texts on PCs
- 5 ways Cisco could become an iPhone's best friend
PCW Evaluation Team
Brainstorming, innovation, problem solving, and negotiation have all become much more productive and valuable if people can easily collaborate in real time with minimal friction.
The print quality also does not disappoint, it’s clear, bold, doesn’t smudge and the text is perfectly sized.
The Huddle Board’s built in program; Sharp Touch Viewing software allows us to easily manipulate and edit our documents (jpegs and PDFs) all at the same time on the dashboard.
The biggest perks for me would be that it comes with easy to use and comprehensive programs that make the collaboration process a whole lot more intuitive and organic
I rate the printer as a 5 out of 5 stars as it has been able to fit seamlessly into my busy and mobile lifestyle.
It’s perfect for mobile workers. Just take it out — it’s small enough to sit anywhere — turn it on, load a sheet of paper, and start printing.
- Jabra Elite Sport (2017) review
- How to download the Windows 10 Fall Creators Update right now
- Opinon: Life after KRACK
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
Product Launch Showcase
- CCiMIS SpecialistNSW
- TPBusiness Improvement ManagerNSW
- CCEnvironment Support Analyst with .NetQLD
- FTNet DeveloperACT
- CCProject ManagerQLD
- TPSenior ServiceNow ConsultantNSW
- FTHealthcare Application Support Analyst role in MelbourneVIC
- CCSCOM SpecialistQLD
- TPSales Representative/Account Manager - Global CorporationNSW
- FTSenior Change AnalystOther
- CCLinux AdministratorNSW
- FTMiddleware System AdministratorACT
- CCTraining and Support LeadACT
- CCBusiness AnalystVIC
- CCJunior Security AnalystNSW
- FTProgram Manager - SaaSQLD
- FTSAP HR Team LeadOther
- FTEnterprise Architect - Security (ICT Transformation)Other
- CCJava DeveloperNSW
- FTMid-Level Project Manager - IP and Voice ProductsOther
- TPICT Strategic Sourcing SpecialistQLD
- CCSharePoint DeveloperACT
- TPChange ManagerNSW
- FTInfrastructure Business AnalystOther
- FTConfiguration AnalystOther