Mobile devices are not just another type of endpoint. Inherent features (e.g., camera, accelerometer, proximity sensor, etc.) coupled with the always-connected, readily available nature of these devices represent an opportunity for improvement in enterprise user productivity.
Enterprises can begin to realize this potential by allowing use of corporate data in both custom-built and commercially available mobile apps. Mobile workflows resulting from interactions between these apps can be faster and more intuitive than those on a PC. However, the need to always retain control over corporate data should give an enterprise pause before sanctioning the widespread use of sensitive business information on mobile devices.
Looking to improve your customer service? This whitepaper lists 52 apps that offer comprehensive platforms and innovative tools to engage and interact with customers at every stage of the relationship – with live chat, co-browsing, integrated social communications, and much more.
The days of relying solely on local storage and in-house servers to deliver your data are well behind us. These days, it makes sense to move some (if not all) of your business’s services into the Cloud.
From email to document management, much can be achieved with Internet services that can be accessed from anywhere in the world. The main benefit is that a proper Cloud service can make it easier to manage and share information with your workers and help boost productivity.
Here, then, are the main reasons to consider a service such as Google Apps.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Samsung Galaxy Note 8: Full, in-depth review
- 2 Huawei Y5 (2017): Full, in depth review
- 3 LG G6 Plus: Full, in-depth review
- 4 First Look: Nikon D850
- 5 OnePlus 5: Full, in-depth review
Join the newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- New Collaboration for Fortinet
- Wanawiki is the WannaCry fix that might save affected PCs—if you work fast
- The WannaCry ransomware might have a link to North Korea
- Paying the WannaCry ransom will probably get you nothing. Here's why.
- WannaCry attacks are only the beginning
PCW Evaluation Team
Brainstorming, innovation, problem solving, and negotiation have all become much more productive and valuable if people can easily collaborate in real time with minimal friction.
The print quality also does not disappoint, it’s clear, bold, doesn’t smudge and the text is perfectly sized.
The Huddle Board’s built in program; Sharp Touch Viewing software allows us to easily manipulate and edit our documents (jpegs and PDFs) all at the same time on the dashboard.
The biggest perks for me would be that it comes with easy to use and comprehensive programs that make the collaboration process a whole lot more intuitive and organic
I rate the printer as a 5 out of 5 stars as it has been able to fit seamlessly into my busy and mobile lifestyle.
It’s perfect for mobile workers. Just take it out — it’s small enough to sit anywhere — turn it on, load a sheet of paper, and start printing.
- Jabra Elite Sport (2017) review
- How to download the Windows 10 Fall Creators Update right now
- Opinon: Life after KRACK
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
Product Launch Showcase
- CCTosca Test AutomationVIC
- FTProject Manager - SAP PPMOther
- CCNetwork SpecialistNSW
- CCBlue Prism DevelopersVIC
- CCDevOps Developer (Chef/IAF/Linux)QLD
- FTGraduate C# DeveloperNSW
- FTC++ Analyst ProgrammerOther
- FTMessage Queue / DataPower AdministratorACT
- CCJunior / Mid level Hogan Technical Consultant - BrisbaneVIC
- FTPerformance Tester - Load RunnerACT
- FTApplication Support Team Lead l Experience with health applicationsNSW
- FTSitecore DeveloperOther
- TPC++ DeveloperNSW
- FT.Net Developer - Multiple OpportunitiesOther
- FTSenior Systems Engineer, Wintel, VMWareOther
- FTTransport Capacity Planner - Telecom domainVIC
- FTBusiness Project ManagerOther
- FTPractice Manager - SecurityVIC
- TPTechnical Specialst (Office 365/Azure)SA
- CCTest Analyst - Intermediate LevelNSW
- FTTechnical Digital Producer | 6 Month ContractOther
- FTInfrastructure Business AnalystOther
- FTSenior IT Project Manager - Logistics/TransportOther
- FTLead Business AnalystOther
- TPIT Security EngineerQLD