Having an identity and access management solution is a must. Businesses cannot operate without them. However, this paper asks - are you sure the user credentials are being used by the correct individual? · Most organizations work hard to ensure compliance with corporate security policy but that doesn’t necessarily mean they’re protected · Managing identities is essential—but it can also lead to a false sense of security · Do the credentials and the behaviour make business sense? If you can’t interpret activity in the context of identity, you may be at risk
Authentication is the most visible security control for applications used by enterprises and their customers. Individuals who would like more details regarding strong authentication methods available today to secure access to corporate networks and enterprise or customer applications. Learn how your environment will dictate which method is right for you.
In this digital age, validating identities and controlling access is vital, which is why multifactor authentication has become such a fundamental requirement in so many organisations. This survey looks at the authentication landscape in Europe, the Middle East, and Africa, and offers insights into how it is expected to change in the coming years.
With the number of new and emerging security products being denoted by analysts as the “silver bullet” solution, it is critical to recognize that there are many authentication choices available on the market. In this whitepaper, we look at what organisations must consider before making a final selection, specially their user authentication needs, the threats targeting their business, their business objectives and the regulatory guidelines that impact their industry.
The user authentication market is dominated by well-established, wide-focus vendors. Newer wide- and tight-focus vendors continue to offer enterprises sound alternatives across a range of use cases. In this whitepaper, we look at the marketplace to compare how vendors compare in their completeness of vision and their ability to execute.
In this infographic, there are two stories. Jeff uses a context-based authentication to securely authenticate on multiple devices. Stella does not. But whichever route your organization chooses to take, authentication solutions ensure that only verified users are able to connect to sensitive corporate assets.
The balance between employees’ satisfaction and protection has always been a struggle for IT administrators. There is a clear trend that secure access to enterprise and cloud resources has become a top priority and the challenge has become how you can balance security needs whilst keeping costs down and access convenient. This whitepaper looks at the recent innovations in two-factor authentication and how enterprises successfully walk this tightrope.
There is a new, multifactor authentication approach that not only strengthens identity authentication but does so in a way that does not introduce the burdensome cost, user inconvenience, and administrative complexity that have limited the adoption of multi-factor authentication by small and mid-sized businesses.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Samsung Galaxy Note 8: Full, in-depth review
- 2 Huawei Y5 (2017): Full, in depth review
- 3 LG G6 Plus: Full, in-depth review
- 4 First Look: Nikon D850
- 5 OnePlus 5: Full, in-depth review
Join the newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Square expands Australian offering with Square Stand
- Google partners with PayPal to bring new checkout options for Android Pay
- Expect prices for PCs and mobile devices to rise this year
- Facebook may use Messenger to push into retail payments
PCW Evaluation Team
Brainstorming, innovation, problem solving, and negotiation have all become much more productive and valuable if people can easily collaborate in real time with minimal friction.
The print quality also does not disappoint, it’s clear, bold, doesn’t smudge and the text is perfectly sized.
The Huddle Board’s built in program; Sharp Touch Viewing software allows us to easily manipulate and edit our documents (jpegs and PDFs) all at the same time on the dashboard.
The biggest perks for me would be that it comes with easy to use and comprehensive programs that make the collaboration process a whole lot more intuitive and organic
I rate the printer as a 5 out of 5 stars as it has been able to fit seamlessly into my busy and mobile lifestyle.
It’s perfect for mobile workers. Just take it out — it’s small enough to sit anywhere — turn it on, load a sheet of paper, and start printing.
- Canon 6D MK II
- Panasonic’s EX600U UHD HDR TV + HTB688 soundbar:
- Which case should I buy for the Samsung Galaxy Note 8?
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
Product Launch Showcase
- FT.Net - Sitecore DeveloperQLD
- CCWindows 10 Deployment TechnicianWA
- FTNetwork Services ManagerOther
- FTTechnical Delivery Manager - NetworkQLD
- TPIT Security ManagerQLD
- CCContent WriterNSW
- CCEnterprise Architect ? Network & InfrastructureNSW
- CCDevOps Developer (Chef/IAF/Linux)QLD
- FTSenior Business Analyst - PaymentsOther
- CCSenior Development DBA - OracleNSW
- FTProject Coordinator - SAED/TelcoNSW
- TPICT Infrastructure Project ManagerQLD
- CCDesktop Support/ Field Services EngineerQLD
- FTTest AnalystOther
- FTSitecore DeveloperOther
- FTSenior Business AnalystACT
- CCSenior Agile Business AnalystNSW
- CCTraining and Support LeadNSW
- CCWintel Engineer - BrisbaneNSW
- TPDigital Business AnalystVIC
- FTInfrastructure Project ManagerOther
- FTJunior-Mid Infra Project ManagerOther
- CCSystems AnalystACT
- FTPython DeveloperOther
- FTAgile Business Analyst, website or mobile apps expOther