Having an identity and access management solution is a must. Businesses cannot operate without them. However, this paper asks - are you sure the user credentials are being used by the correct individual? · Most organizations work hard to ensure compliance with corporate security policy but that doesn’t necessarily mean they’re protected · Managing identities is essential—but it can also lead to a false sense of security · Do the credentials and the behaviour make business sense? If you can’t interpret activity in the context of identity, you may be at risk
Authentication is the most visible security control for applications used by enterprises and their customers. Individuals who would like more details regarding strong authentication methods available today to secure access to corporate networks and enterprise or customer applications. Learn how your environment will dictate which method is right for you.
In this infographic, there are two stories. Jeff uses a context-based authentication to securely authenticate on multiple devices. Stella does not. But whichever route your organization chooses to take, authentication solutions ensure that only verified users are able to connect to sensitive corporate assets.
There is a new, multifactor authentication approach that not only strengthens identity authentication but does so in a way that does not introduce the burdensome cost, user inconvenience, and administrative complexity that have limited the adoption of multi-factor authentication by small and mid-sized businesses.
The user authentication market is dominated by well-established, wide-focus vendors. Newer wide- and tight-focus vendors continue to offer enterprises sound alternatives across a range of use cases. In this whitepaper, we look at the marketplace to compare how vendors compare in their completeness of vision and their ability to execute.
In this digital age, validating identities and controlling access is vital, which is why multifactor authentication has become such a fundamental requirement in so many organisations. This survey looks at the authentication landscape in Europe, the Middle East, and Africa, and offers insights into how it is expected to change in the coming years.
With the number of new and emerging security products being denoted by analysts as the “silver bullet” solution, it is critical to recognize that there are many authentication choices available on the market. In this whitepaper, we look at what organisations must consider before making a final selection, specially their user authentication needs, the threats targeting their business, their business objectives and the regulatory guidelines that impact their industry.
The balance between employees’ satisfaction and protection has always been a struggle for IT administrators. There is a clear trend that secure access to enterprise and cloud resources has become a top priority and the challenge has become how you can balance security needs whilst keeping costs down and access convenient. This whitepaper looks at the recent innovations in two-factor authentication and how enterprises successfully walk this tightrope.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Huawei P10 smartphone review
- 2 Huawei P10 Plus phone: Full, in-depth review
- 3 Motorola Moto G5 smartphone review
- 4 Oppo A57 phone: full, in-depth review
- 5 Moto G5 Plus phone: full, in-depth review
Join the PC World newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Microsoft shows the power of its Pen with a new Whiteboard app and other upgrades
- Wanawiki is the WannaCry fix that might save affected PCs—if you work fast
- Microsoft redesigns OneNote UI to make it more universally accessible
- Google's Standalone VR and VPS address the clutter and clumsiness of virtual reality
- The WannaCry ransomware might have a link to North Korea
PCW Evaluation Team
A smarter way to print for busy small business owners, combining speedy printing with scanning and copying, making it easier to produce high quality documents and images at a touch of a button.
I've had a multifunction printer in the office going on 10 years now. It was a neat bit of kit back in the day -- print, copy, scan, fax -- when printing over WiFi felt a bit like magic. It’s seen better days though and an upgrade’s well overdue. This HP OfficeJet Pro 8730 looks like it ticks all the same boxes: print, copy, scan, and fax. (Really? Does anyone fax anything any more? I guess it's good to know the facility’s there, just in case.) Printing over WiFi is more-or- less standard these days.
As a freelance writer who is always on the go, I like my technology to be both efficient and effective so I can do my job well. The HP OfficeJet Pro 8730 Inkjet Printer ticks all the boxes in terms of form factor, performance and user interface.
I’d happily recommend this touchscreen laptop and Windows 10 as a great way to get serious work done at a desk or on the road.
Ultimately, I think the Windows 10 environment is excellent for me as it caters for so many different uses. The inclusion of the Xbox app is also great for when you need some downtime too!
For me, the Xbox Play Anywhere is a great new feature as it allows you to play your current Xbox games with higher resolutions and better graphics without forking out extra cash for another copy. Although available titles are still scarce, but I’m sure it will grow in time.
- LG 2017 OLED TV range full review: W7 Signature Wallpaper, G7, E7 and C7 UHD TVs
- Asus ROG Strix Z270F Gaming motherboard review
- The simple RAM buying guide
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
- FTSocial Media Executive / Specialist (Facebook) - online gamblingNSW
- FTSenior DeveloperNSW
- FTChange LeadQLD
- FTSales Lead / Sales Executive - Enterprise IT Healthcare Perm - North RydeNSW
- FTIT Systems Specialists - Collaboration SystemsNSW
- CCSharepoint DeveloperVIC
- FTLooking for Lead Solution ArchitectACT
- FTNetwork EngineerWA
- FTJunior .Net DeveloperNSW
- CCPega DeveloperWA
- CCSenior Network Architect - CCIEVIC
- FTAnalyst ProgrammerVIC
- FTInfrastructure EngineerACT
- FTEnterprise Architect - Network and TelecommunicationsNSW
- FTTest AnalystSA
- CCBusiness AnalystNSW
- CCIT Systems Administrator-Bathurst or Port MacquarieNSW
- CCBusiness Analyst - Banking/FinanceNSW
- CCPega DeveloperQLD
- FTSoftware TesterACT
- CCBusiness Process AnalystNSW
- FTSenior Software Engineer - JavaQLD
- FTDatabase Developer - SQLACT
- FTTeam Leader Solution DeliveryQLD
- FTSharepoint DeveloperQLD