This ESG Lab Validation report documents hands-on testing of today's virtual server data protection and identifies the market leaders. Download now to find out how each solution measured up against best practices in virtual data protection.
This ESG Lab Validation report documents hands-on testing of backup appliances, which offers advanced data protection for virtual and physical environments. Download now to find out about the out-of-the-box experience, ease of management, and cost-effectiveness of this all-in-one, integrated hardware and software solution.
Virtualisation continues to be one of the fastest growing trends in IT. With many companies experiencing success virtualising their test and development environments, the new frontier is now tier-1 applications. How do you ensure these business-critical workloads are highly protected and available? This session will review the risks and management challenges associated with virtualisation, and how to address these issues from two angles: protecting critical data and securing the virtual server environment.
There is a definite need for better data protection solutions in today’s enterprise data centres. The question is whether to continue with software-only backup and recovery solutions, or to make the move to a purpose-built backup appliance with de-duplication capabilities. This paper discusses the trends that have made modernising backup and recovery an urgent priority. Click to download.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Moto X4 review: This is what a world without MotoMods looks like
- 2 Giabyte Aorus X9 Gaming Laptop review: Full, in-depth review
- 3 Samsung Galaxy Note 8: Full, in-depth review
- 4 Huawei Y5 (2017): Full, in depth review
- 5 LG G6 Plus: Full, in-depth review
Join the newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Polycom Renew Their Most Iconic Teleconferencing Solution
- Google's Espresso networking tech takes SD-WAN to internet scale
- IEEE sets new Ethernet standard that brings 5X the speed without disruptive cable changes
- New Skype Preview lets Windows 10 Insiders manage phone texts on PCs
- 5 ways Cisco could become an iPhone's best friend
PCW Evaluation Team
Brainstorming, innovation, problem solving, and negotiation have all become much more productive and valuable if people can easily collaborate in real time with minimal friction.
The print quality also does not disappoint, it’s clear, bold, doesn’t smudge and the text is perfectly sized.
The Huddle Board’s built in program; Sharp Touch Viewing software allows us to easily manipulate and edit our documents (jpegs and PDFs) all at the same time on the dashboard.
The biggest perks for me would be that it comes with easy to use and comprehensive programs that make the collaboration process a whole lot more intuitive and organic
I rate the printer as a 5 out of 5 stars as it has been able to fit seamlessly into my busy and mobile lifestyle.
It’s perfect for mobile workers. Just take it out — it’s small enough to sit anywhere — turn it on, load a sheet of paper, and start printing.
- Jabra Elite Sport (2017) review
- Moto X4 review
- Opinon: Life after KRACK
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
Product Launch Showcase
- FTProfessional Services Consultant - UCMOther
- FTInnovation Coach, Lean Startup & Design Thinking approachOther
- TPProject ManagerVIC
- TPKnowledge AnalystVIC
- CCSAP FICO ConsultantNSW
- FTBusiness Intelligence DeveloperQLD
- CCJunior-Mid level .Net/Front-End DeveloperQLD
- CCBusiness AnalystNSW
- FTService ManagerOther
- FTSenior .Net Developer - Federal GovernmentOther
- TPSoftware DeveloperSA
- CCSAP HR / Payroll AnalystACT
- CCSQL DeveloperQLD
- FTBusiness Development Manager - IT RecruitmentOther
- CCIT Project CoordinatorVIC
- FTImplementation ManagerOther
- FTSenior Software Engineer - C++ and NodeQLD
- CCHelpdesk AnalsytNSW
- CCBusiness/System Analyst- (Human Capital Management (HCM) )NSW
- CCData Business AnalystNSW
- FTIT Security Assurance AnalystOther
- FTProject SchedulersSA
- FTDigital Marketing Specialist - Senior roleOther
- CCSharePoint DeveloperACT
- CCSenior Workbrain Functional Expert - Brisbane BasedNSW