Customers today are still grappling with subpar backup performance as systems outstrip the allotted backup window time. Strategies for data protection and recovery continue to be dictated by aggressive SLAs, rapid recovery, and ease of integration in existing environments. As a result, firms have started to embrace more disk-based data protection technologies, including purpose-built backup appliances (PBBAs) to protect and recover data and applications. This white paper explores the measurable benefits of PBBA systems for customers, with a focus on the increased use and adoption patterns of both integrated and targeted systems.
Virtualization affords organizations multiple opportunities to reduce power, optimize hardware utilization, improve application availability and ultimately drive down costs. In light of its benefits, it is no surprise that virtualization penetration has surpassed 50% of all server workloads and continues to grow. In this guide, we evaluate prominent virtual server backup software solutions and identify their strengths and weaknesses.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Samsung Galaxy Note 8: Full, in-depth review
- 2 Huawei Y5 (2017): Full, in depth review
- 3 LG G6 Plus: Full, in-depth review
- 4 First Look: Nikon D850
- 5 OnePlus 5: Full, in-depth review
Join the newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Apple & GE Announce IoT Partnership
- Optimizely expands its enterprise-focused offerings
- Intel launches AI-driven anti-money laundering solution
- Square expands Australian offering with Square Stand
- Seagate joins Bain bid to take control of Toshiba Memory
PCW Evaluation Team
Brainstorming, innovation, problem solving, and negotiation have all become much more productive and valuable if people can easily collaborate in real time with minimal friction.
The print quality also does not disappoint, it’s clear, bold, doesn’t smudge and the text is perfectly sized.
The Huddle Board’s built in program; Sharp Touch Viewing software allows us to easily manipulate and edit our documents (jpegs and PDFs) all at the same time on the dashboard.
The biggest perks for me would be that it comes with easy to use and comprehensive programs that make the collaboration process a whole lot more intuitive and organic
I rate the printer as a 5 out of 5 stars as it has been able to fit seamlessly into my busy and mobile lifestyle.
It’s perfect for mobile workers. Just take it out — it’s small enough to sit anywhere — turn it on, load a sheet of paper, and start printing.
- Jabra Elite Sport (2017) review
- How to download the Windows 10 Fall Creators Update right now
- Opinon: Life after KRACK
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
Product Launch Showcase
- FTURGENT - Contract opportunity Business Analyst - Finance - Immediate startVIC
- FTBig Data EngineerVIC
- CCSenior Technical Business Analyst - IntegrationNSW
- FTProject Manager - Software Development ProjectsOther
- FTHelpdesk / Support AnalystOther
- CCProject ManagerQLD
- TPIT Business AnalystNSW
- FTNetwork EngineerOther
- CCMid-Level Oracle SQL DeveloperVIC
- TPC++ DeveloperNSW
- CCSenior Project CoordinatorNSW
- FTDigital Marketing ExecutiveOther
- FTIT Desktop ManagerOther
- FTGraduate Developer - C#.Net | SQL | Web ServicesQLD
- TPSenior Project CoordinatorVIC
- FTMid Level UX DesignerOther
- FTNetwork AdministratorOther
- CCSenior Business Project ManagerNSW
- CCUI DeveloperVIC
- TPTechnical Business AnalystQLD
- TPSenior Business Analyst (x2)NSW
- TPSoftware EngineerWA
- TPBusiness AnalystNSW
- FTSystem EngineerOther
- FTMid-Level Drupal DeveloperQLD