IT infrastructure is the backbone of today's modern business. It enables rapid expansion into new, fast-growing markets. It is at the core of new customer services offerings such as mobile commerce. It is the key to successfully exploiting an explosion in data and data analytics within business processes.
Greater flexibility, improved performance, lower costs – the list of cloud benefits goes on and on. While moving your financial system to the cloud may seem straightforward, truly realizing the advantages of the cloud requires a complete understanding how it will integrate with existing applications and systems.
This valuable resource explores the need for seamless integration when adopting a cloud strategy, and introduces an approach that can ease your integration woes. Read on to learn more now.
As radical innovations in technology are increasing the importance of IT in achieving a company's core business objectives, the role of IT professionals are increasingly becoming more important. In this Economist Intelligence Union survey, we look at the predominant challenges faced by CIOs and the need for them to be more strategic in their thinking, rather than just focusing on operational matters. Click to download!
When it comes to resource management and capacity planning, organisations face critical challenges that they must address - regardless of size, scope, or activity. In order to resolve these concerns, they must mitigate project delivery delays and overruns, quality issues, and, in the long term, negative bottom line impact. In this comprehensive benchmark study we look at pain points, business risks and the opportunities available. Read more now.
Automating DSD operations is a proven practice to help solve problems and gain the ensuing productivity and profitability benefits. Mobile computing applications can help prevent order-entry errors and assist DSD staff in managing inventory more accurately and efficiently. This white paper discusses key considerations when selecting mobility solutions, and unveils how mobility-enabled operations can improve route accounting and DSD efficiency, reduce operating expenses, and boost customer satisfaction.
With the ease of adopting cloud computing, it is inevitable that some data and applications will eventually move there. Cloud providers offer many options for moving and storing data in the cloud, and often provide service level strategies well beyond the financial capabilities of small and medium businesses. Read more.
Advances in mobility and client computing technology combined with the ubiquity of the Internet and social media are creating a culture and desire for constant connectivity and anywhere access to information. As these trends extend from the home into the work place, IT managers should consider seriously the opportunities for increased productivity and communication with customers and constituents, as well as understand the increased security risks posed by online, anytime access to private networks and data. Read more.
CIOs have never been as business-focused as they are today, often ranking IT investments that contribute to the top-line above other investments. However, despite tightening budgets, CIOs are also investing in future performance. Read more.
Analytics is all about gaining insights from the data for better decision making. The business press is abuzz with examples of leading organisations across the world using data-driven insights for strategic, financial and operational excellence. Read more.
Digital data volumes are increasing tenfold every five years, and yet a majority of executives say they are not getting the information they need to make important decisions— 36 percent say their business units and functional operations are making decisions based on inconsistent information. Are you getting the information you need to run a successful business in today’s competitive climate? Read more.
Panasonic OLED 4K Ultra HD TV - TH-77EZ1000U
WD MY PASSPORT™ Gaming Storage
Nespresso Creatista Coffee Machine
Bang and Olufsen BeoVision 14
Dyson Supersonic™ Hair Dryer Fuchsia/Iron
Breitling Superocean Heritage Chronographe 44
Panasonic OLED 4K Ultra HD TV - TH-55EZ950U
SanDisk MicroSDXC™ for Nintendo® Switch™
WD MY PASSPORT™ X Gaming Storage
Apple iPhone X
Toys for Boys
Toffee Bags Commuter Satchel
iRobot Roomba 980 Vaccum Cleaning Robot
Panasonic Hi-Fi - SC-UA7GS-K
Xbox One X
WD MY CLOUD™ HOME Personal Cloud Storage
Panasonic 4K UHD Blu-Ray Player and Full HD Recorder with Netflix - UBT1GL-K
Amazon Echo Bluetooth Speaker
PETKIG Go Smart Dog Leash
Dearear Endear In-ear Wireless Earphones
Raspberry Pi Starter Kit
Kogan Bluetooth Soundbar
Ikea NORDMÄRKE Wireless Charging Pad
Lexon Flip Alarm Clock
Urbanworx Full HD Action Camera
Panasonic Portable Splashproof Fun - RF-D20U
Razer DeathAdder Expert Ergonomic Gaming Mouse
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Huawei Mate 10 Pro Review: A solid winter flagship that cribs from the best
- 2 Google Pixel 2 review: not quite 'pixel perfect' but damn close
- 3 Huawei Nova 2i review: Flagship features get smuggled into the mid-tier
- 4 Moto X4 review: This is what a world without MotoMods looks like
- 5 Giabyte Aorus X9 Gaming Laptop review: Full, in-depth review
Join the newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Apple & GE Announce IoT Partnership
- Samsung to detail new Tizen OS for smart home appliances, IoT devices
- New IoT malware targets 100,000 IP cameras via known flaw
- Surveys show high hopes, deep concerns about IoT
- Samsung reboots its smart home, IoT strategy with the Galaxy S8
PCW Evaluation Team
Brainstorming, innovation, problem solving, and negotiation have all become much more productive and valuable if people can easily collaborate in real time with minimal friction.
The print quality also does not disappoint, it’s clear, bold, doesn’t smudge and the text is perfectly sized.
The Huddle Board’s built in program; Sharp Touch Viewing software allows us to easily manipulate and edit our documents (jpegs and PDFs) all at the same time on the dashboard.
The biggest perks for me would be that it comes with easy to use and comprehensive programs that make the collaboration process a whole lot more intuitive and organic
I rate the printer as a 5 out of 5 stars as it has been able to fit seamlessly into my busy and mobile lifestyle.
It’s perfect for mobile workers. Just take it out — it’s small enough to sit anywhere — turn it on, load a sheet of paper, and start printing.
- Huawei Mate 10 Pro review
- Dell Inspiron 5675 Gaming Desktop review
- Hands On: Our first impressions of Sony's a7R III
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
Product Launch Showcase
- FTTableau DeveloperOther
- FTRisk Specialist - 6 month contractOther
- FTSenior Systems Engineer (WINTEL)ACT
- FTRegional Market Manager - Wide Bay RegionQLD
- CCSenior Application SpecialistNSW
- TPBusiness Improvement ManagerNSW
- FTBusiness Project ManagerOther
- FTManager, Platform Wealth OperationsOther
- FTProject ManagerACT
- TPBusiness Continuity Senior Associate/ IT AuditNSW
- CCSystems EngineerWA
- CCSenior Technical Business AnalystNSW
- CCSystem Analyst - AxwayACT
- FTFront End Developer - Ractive.JS (Urgent)Other
- FTBusiness Analyst - InsuranceOther
- CCJunior to Mid Level - Java/ J2EE DeveloperACT
- FTSenior DevOps LeadVIC
- TPSenior Project ManagerNSW
- FTSenior Software Engineer - C++QLD
- CCTeam Assistant/Executive Assistant - TelcoVIC
- CCLinux AdministratorNSW
- FTManual Tester - Accounting & FinanceOther
- CCLean Six Sigma Process Improvement SpecialistVIC
- FTCloud ArchitectNSW
- FTSolution DesignerOther