IT infrastructure is the backbone of today's modern business. It enables rapid expansion into new, fast-growing markets. It is at the core of new customer services offerings such as mobile commerce. It is the key to successfully exploiting an explosion in data and data analytics within business processes.
Greater flexibility, improved performance, lower costs – the list of cloud benefits goes on and on. While moving your financial system to the cloud may seem straightforward, truly realizing the advantages of the cloud requires a complete understanding how it will integrate with existing applications and systems.
This valuable resource explores the need for seamless integration when adopting a cloud strategy, and introduces an approach that can ease your integration woes. Read on to learn more now.
As radical innovations in technology are increasing the importance of IT in achieving a company's core business objectives, the role of IT professionals are increasingly becoming more important. In this Economist Intelligence Union survey, we look at the predominant challenges faced by CIOs and the need for them to be more strategic in their thinking, rather than just focusing on operational matters. Click to download!
When it comes to resource management and capacity planning, organisations face critical challenges that they must address - regardless of size, scope, or activity. In order to resolve these concerns, they must mitigate project delivery delays and overruns, quality issues, and, in the long term, negative bottom line impact. In this comprehensive benchmark study we look at pain points, business risks and the opportunities available. Read more now.
Automating DSD operations is a proven practice to help solve problems and gain the ensuing productivity and profitability benefits. Mobile computing applications can help prevent order-entry errors and assist DSD staff in managing inventory more accurately and efficiently. This white paper discusses key considerations when selecting mobility solutions, and unveils how mobility-enabled operations can improve route accounting and DSD efficiency, reduce operating expenses, and boost customer satisfaction.
With the ease of adopting cloud computing, it is inevitable that some data and applications will eventually move there. Cloud providers offer many options for moving and storing data in the cloud, and often provide service level strategies well beyond the financial capabilities of small and medium businesses. Read more.
Advances in mobility and client computing technology combined with the ubiquity of the Internet and social media are creating a culture and desire for constant connectivity and anywhere access to information. As these trends extend from the home into the work place, IT managers should consider seriously the opportunities for increased productivity and communication with customers and constituents, as well as understand the increased security risks posed by online, anytime access to private networks and data. Read more.
CIOs have never been as business-focused as they are today, often ranking IT investments that contribute to the top-line above other investments. However, despite tightening budgets, CIOs are also investing in future performance. Read more.
Analytics is all about gaining insights from the data for better decision making. The business press is abuzz with examples of leading organisations across the world using data-driven insights for strategic, financial and operational excellence. Read more.
Digital data volumes are increasing tenfold every five years, and yet a majority of executives say they are not getting the information they need to make important decisions— 36 percent say their business units and functional operations are making decisions based on inconsistent information. Are you getting the information you need to run a successful business in today’s competitive climate? Read more.
Breitling Superocean Heritage Chronographe 44
WD MY PASSPORT™ X Gaming Storage
SanDisk MicroSDXC™ for Nintendo® Switch™
Panasonic OLED 4K Ultra HD TV - TH-77EZ1000U
Apple iPhone X
cloudandco Smart Cane
Bang and Olufsen BeoVision 14
Nespresso Creatista Coffee Machine
Panasonic OLED 4K Ultra HD TV - TH-55EZ950U
Dyson Supersonic™ Hair Dryer Fuchsia/Iron
Toys for Boys
Leica M10 Digital Rangefinder Camera
Ubiquiti Network’s Front Row Camera
LaCie Rugged USB-C Portable Hard Drive
Bose SoundLink Micro
Propel Star Wars T-65 X-Wing Drone
Lego Mindstorms EV3
Google Daydream View VR Headset
Onyx Smart Walkie Talkie
iRobot Roomba 980 Vaccum Cleaning Robot
PETKIG Go Smart Dog Leash
Nest Protect Smart Smoke Alarm
Panasonic Hi-Fi - SC-UA7GS-K
Xbox One X
Panasonic 4K UHD Blu-Ray Player and Full HD Recorder with Netflix - UBT1GL-K
Toffee Bags Commuter Satchel
Dearear Endear In-ear Wireless Earphones
Belkin Pocket Power 10,000mAh
WD MY CLOUD™ HOME Personal Cloud Storage
Amazon Echo Bluetooth Speaker
Raspberry Pi Starter Kit
Panasonic Portable Splashproof Fun - RF-D20U
Lexon Flip Alarm Clock
Razer DeathAdder Expert Ergonomic Gaming Mouse
Urbanworx Full HD Action Camera
Ikea NORDMÄRKE Wireless Charging Pad
Logitech Doodle Collection Wireless Mouse
3SIXT 3-in-1 Smartphone Lens Kit
Kogan Bluetooth Soundbar
Tile Pro Bluetooth Tracker
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Huawei Mate 10 Pro Review: A solid winter flagship that cribs from the best
- 2 Google Pixel 2 review: not quite 'pixel perfect' but damn close
- 3 Huawei Nova 2i review: Flagship features get smuggled into the mid-tier
- 4 Moto X4 review: This is what a world without MotoMods looks like
- 5 Giabyte Aorus X9 Gaming Laptop review: Full, in-depth review
Join the newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Seagate joins Bain bid to take control of Toshiba Memory
- Seagate and Baidu sign strategic cooperation agreement for big data analysis
- Western Digital Announces Acquisition of Upthere
- Western Digital to acquire Tegile
- New development for Western Digital
PCW Evaluation Team
It’s easy to set up, it’s compact and quiet when printing and to top if off, the print quality is excellent. This is hands down the best printer I’ve used for printing labels.
Brainstorming, innovation, problem solving, and negotiation have all become much more productive and valuable if people can easily collaborate in real time with minimal friction.
The print quality also does not disappoint, it’s clear, bold, doesn’t smudge and the text is perfectly sized.
The Huddle Board’s built in program; Sharp Touch Viewing software allows us to easily manipulate and edit our documents (jpegs and PDFs) all at the same time on the dashboard.
The biggest perks for me would be that it comes with easy to use and comprehensive programs that make the collaboration process a whole lot more intuitive and organic
I rate the printer as a 5 out of 5 stars as it has been able to fit seamlessly into my busy and mobile lifestyle.
- Huawei Mate 10 Pro review
- Get set for Amazon Australia Black Friday launch
- Destiny 2 PC review
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
Product Launch Showcase
- CCMid - Level SAP Test Analyst (Brisbane)NSW
- FTSenior Java and AEM DeveloperOther
- CCSenior Business Analyst - Business Case - Risk & Compliance - ContractNSW
- FTHadoop DeveloperVIC
- TPieMR Program Director - Gold CoastQLD
- FTSenior Network Designer - Australian Citizenship RequiredOther
- FTIntegration Developer (Mulesoft)Other
- FTProject Manager - Office Re-locations APACOther
- CCWeb Applications Project ManagerNSW
- FTStrategic Sourcing ManagerOther
- CCReporting AnalystNSW
- FTFinancial AdministratorOther
- TPService Desk AnalystVIC
- TPProject ManagerVIC
- FTMid-Level Software EngineerOther
- FTJunior Infrastructure EngineerACT
- FTSystem AnalystQLD
- FTProject Manager - Develop Strategy. Need RISI card, Rail bckgrdOther
- FTChange ManagerOther
- FTMid-Level Drupal Developer (Brisbane Location)WA
- TPSenior Business AnalystNSW
- FTChange Facilitators / Change AnalystsOther
- FTSenior Consultant - .NET DeveloperQLD
- CCScrum Master - BrisbaneVIC
- FTSenior Front End DeveloperOther