Companies worldwide are actively deploying SOA infrastructures using web services, both in intranet and extranet environments. While web services offer many advantages over traditional alternatives (e.g., distributed objects or custom solutions), deploying networks of interconnected web services still presents key challenges, especially in terms of security. Read more.
Enterprises adopting business process management (BPM) software have wide-ranging needs, from highly dynamic task management to complex, high-volume processing with a focus on straight-through automation and the ability to rapidly detect exceptions. This IDC MarketScape focuses on what we call business process (BP) platforms, which are optimized to support midrange to more complex use cases.
Whether your organisation’s service-oriented architecture (SOA) has 50 services being used by one customer, or 50 customers using one service, you need SOA governance; increased business agility depends on it. SOA governance provides the ability to quickly and continuously translate and transmit business strategy and requirements into the processes, policies, and controls that will guide the evolution of your infrastructure and your enterprise. Read more.
Understanding complex service dependencies, monitoring consumer expectations, and controlling service ownership costs are the biggest barriers to effectively managing service-oriented architecture (SOA) applications and infrastructure. To overcome these challenges, administrators need solutions that increase service visibility and production assurance while lowering the cost and complexity of managing SOA environments. Read more.
This report takes an early look at Oracle BPM Suite 11g, and shows that it indeed goes a long way toward delivering BPM without barriers. Oracle BPM Suite, part of Oracle Fusion Middleware, brings together business-driven design and robust human-centric BPM with all the IT infrastructure capabilities you would expect from Oracle
For decades business process management was limited to only the ability to document processes. As the means to document processes technologically improved so did the potential to use technology to manage more aspects of the process. Over the years vendor specialists built tools to simplify a subset of the overall complex process like workflow, or enterprise application integration. Business process management suite software introduced the promise of a comprehensive solution to manage all enterprise processes and to do so with greater efficiency. Read more.
Business Process Management (BPM) is an approach to aligning business strategy with execution. In this paper, we discuss common BPM adoption patterns and best-practices across different industries to illustrate the value of BPM in terms Efficiency, Visibility and Agility.
Oracle Business Process Management Suite 11g simplifies achieving process management success with a complete solution for all types of processes by providing a unified process foundation, user-centric design, and social BPM interaction. Read more.
An increasing number of companies are looking at Web Services and Service-Oriented Architecture (SOA) as a blueprint and set of standards for addressing the integration requirements involved in building composite applications. BPEL (Business Process Execution Language) and Web services standards have solved this problem by addressing common application requirements in an open, portable and standard way. SOA enables business agility by maximising existing resources while minimising the cost of deploying new applications. Read more.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Samsung Galaxy Note 8: Full, in-depth review
- 2 Huawei Y5 (2017): Full, in depth review
- 3 LG G6 Plus: Full, in-depth review
- 4 First Look: Nikon D850
- 5 OnePlus 5: Full, in-depth review
Join the newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Polycom Renew Their Most Iconic Teleconferencing Solution
- Google's Espresso networking tech takes SD-WAN to internet scale
- IEEE sets new Ethernet standard that brings 5X the speed without disruptive cable changes
- New Skype Preview lets Windows 10 Insiders manage phone texts on PCs
- 5 ways Cisco could become an iPhone's best friend
PCW Evaluation Team
Brainstorming, innovation, problem solving, and negotiation have all become much more productive and valuable if people can easily collaborate in real time with minimal friction.
The print quality also does not disappoint, it’s clear, bold, doesn’t smudge and the text is perfectly sized.
The Huddle Board’s built in program; Sharp Touch Viewing software allows us to easily manipulate and edit our documents (jpegs and PDFs) all at the same time on the dashboard.
The biggest perks for me would be that it comes with easy to use and comprehensive programs that make the collaboration process a whole lot more intuitive and organic
I rate the printer as a 5 out of 5 stars as it has been able to fit seamlessly into my busy and mobile lifestyle.
It’s perfect for mobile workers. Just take it out — it’s small enough to sit anywhere — turn it on, load a sheet of paper, and start printing.
- Jabra Elite Sport (2017) review
- How to download the Windows 10 Fall Creators Update right now
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
Product Launch Showcase
- CCSenior Project ManagerACT
- FTInfrastructure Engineer - POS/DesktopOther
- FTSenior Systems Engineer, Wintel, VMWareOther
- CCNetwork and Security ArchitectNSW
- TPProject Manager - Data Feed ReplacementVIC
- FTChange ManagerOther
- FTRadio Communications Field TechnicianOther
- TPIntegration SpecialistQLD
- CCSenior Business Analyst - BankingVIC
- FTScrum Master, Marketing ProgramOther
- CCTraining and Support LeadNSW
- CCOracle Identity & Access Management AdministratorNSW
- CCClient-side Front End Developer (Angular 2)ACT
- FTSenior Technical ConsultantACT
- CCService Desk ConsultantNSW
- CCJunior Test AnalystACT
- TPProject ManagerNSW
- CCAutomation Developer ? Linux Dev Ops EngineerNSW
- FTSenior Business Analyst - Superannuation/WealthOther
- TPSolution ArchitectQLD
- CCMobile DeveloperNSW
- CCJunior Business AnalystWA
- TPPHP DeveloperWA
- FTSenior Business ArchitectOther