According to Forrester, 72 per cent of customers prefer using a company’s website to answer their questions. But only 52.4 per cent actually find the information they need online. Customers want to solve their issues quickly and easily, and providing the right solutions means greater customer retention and revenue streams - but this is sometimes not the case. Download to find out more.
Business Process Management (BPM) is an approach to aligning business strategy with execution. In this paper, we discuss common BPM adoption patterns and best-practices across different industries to illustrate the value of BPM in terms Efficiency, Visibility and Agility.
The last 100 years have brought dramatic change for information technology. IT has moved from a specialised tool to become a pervasive influence on nearly every aspect of life.The IT industry has moved from vacuum tubes to the first programmable computers and far beyond. Today, as the planet becomes smarter and as interactive data proliferates, IT has become a part of the very fabric of business—and of the way we live our lives. Read more.
Getting sales territories and perfecting their associated incentive compensation plans is a challenge even for the most seasoned of sales executives. The effectiveness of a plan relies heavily on the data available and how it’s being utilised. In this global survey of 229 sales/marketing executives, we look how sales managers use data—or respond to the lack of it—in developing sales territories and incentive compensation plans.
Changing markets, competitive pressures and evolving needs are placing increase pressure on IT to deliver greater flexibility and speed. Leading companies are adopting Service-Orientated Architecture (SOA) as a means of delivering on these requirements by overcoming the complexity of their application and IT environments. Read more.
This report takes an early look at Oracle BPM Suite 11g, and shows that it indeed goes a long way toward delivering BPM without barriers. Oracle BPM Suite, part of Oracle Fusion Middleware, brings together business-driven design and robust human-centric BPM with all the IT infrastructure capabilities you would expect from Oracle
No two companies are alike, but if the goal is more effective project and portfolio management, the key business process requirements are the same. So, how do you get started? How do you prioritise which issues to address first? What are the risks and potential rewards? What can you do yourself and where can you need help? In this whitepaper, we provide important insights into the root causes of project failures and potential misalignments with business unit expectations. Click to download!
Whether your organisation’s service-oriented architecture (SOA) has 50 services being used by one customer, or 50 customers using one service, you need SOA governance; increased business agility depends on it. SOA governance provides the ability to quickly and continuously translate and transmit business strategy and requirements into the processes, policies, and controls that will guide the evolution of your infrastructure and your enterprise. Read more.
Today the IT systems we all depend on must adapt and perform in the face of constant change and growing complexity in the business environment. These factors place enormous strain on traditional computing models. Businesses must drive innovation and address new opportunities faster and better than ever before. IT must be able to meet new expectations—adapting to new requirements quickly, growing capabilities elastically, and still meeting basic reliability and affordability demands. Read more.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Huawei P10 smartphone review
- 2 Huawei P10 Plus phone: Full, in-depth review
- 3 Motorola Moto G5 smartphone review
- 4 Oppo A57 phone: full, in-depth review
- 5 Moto G5 Plus phone: full, in-depth review
Join the PC World newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Microsoft shows the power of its Pen with a new Whiteboard app and other upgrades
- Wanawiki is the WannaCry fix that might save affected PCs—if you work fast
- Microsoft redesigns OneNote UI to make it more universally accessible
- Google's Standalone VR and VPS address the clutter and clumsiness of virtual reality
- The WannaCry ransomware might have a link to North Korea
PCW Evaluation Team
A smarter way to print for busy small business owners, combining speedy printing with scanning and copying, making it easier to produce high quality documents and images at a touch of a button.
I've had a multifunction printer in the office going on 10 years now. It was a neat bit of kit back in the day -- print, copy, scan, fax -- when printing over WiFi felt a bit like magic. It’s seen better days though and an upgrade’s well overdue. This HP OfficeJet Pro 8730 looks like it ticks all the same boxes: print, copy, scan, and fax. (Really? Does anyone fax anything any more? I guess it's good to know the facility’s there, just in case.) Printing over WiFi is more-or- less standard these days.
As a freelance writer who is always on the go, I like my technology to be both efficient and effective so I can do my job well. The HP OfficeJet Pro 8730 Inkjet Printer ticks all the boxes in terms of form factor, performance and user interface.
I’d happily recommend this touchscreen laptop and Windows 10 as a great way to get serious work done at a desk or on the road.
Ultimately, I think the Windows 10 environment is excellent for me as it caters for so many different uses. The inclusion of the Xbox app is also great for when you need some downtime too!
For me, the Xbox Play Anywhere is a great new feature as it allows you to play your current Xbox games with higher resolutions and better graphics without forking out extra cash for another copy. Although available titles are still scarce, but I’m sure it will grow in time.
- MSI GE62 7RD Apache gaming laptop review
- LG 2017 OLED TV range full review: W7 Signature Wallpaper, G7, E7 and C7 UHD TVs
- Oppo A57 phone: full, in-depth review
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
- FTSocial Media Executive / Specialist (Facebook) - online gamblingNSW
- CCProcess Improvement AnalystVIC
- FTStorage EngineerSA
- TPDelivery Coordinator - ProjectsQLD
- TPIT Training OfficerQLD
- CCGIS Consultant/ Developer - BRISBANEQLD
- FTDeployment Analyst / Customer Service - Minchinbury NSWNSW
- CCProject Manager - Grant managementNSW
- FTSenior .NET DevelopersSA
- FTElectronic Payments POS Business Analyst - Permanent - North Ryde areaNSW
- FTScrum Master - TechnicalNSW
- FTEnterprise Architect - Solutions and ApplicationsQLD
- FTSenior Business Analyst l GROUP LIFE INSURANCE l SydneyVIC
- CCSalesforce Marketing CloudNSW
- FTManager - Information ManagementNSW
- FTSales Client Services Manager (Mid-market)QLD
- FTSenior Solution Designer/ ConsultantVIC
- CCTechnical Support/HelpdeskVIC
- FTCyber Security Technical WriterNSW
- TPICT Customer Support OfficerNSW
- FTCustomer Account Officers x3NSW
- CCIT Systems Administrator-Bathurst or Port MacquarieNSW
- FTReport Developer and Visualisation AnalystQLD
- FTAnalyst ProgrammerVIC
- CCUnix AdministratorNSW