Find out how customer service leaders in 17 countries are using cloud applications to better understand their customers, offer more personalization across channels, and enable their organizations to deliver great customer service.
Read this independent research report to learn how business managers around the world are using Cloud applications. Discover the top motivations for adopting the Cloud, the most common problems and recurring pitfalls; common barriers to Cloud application integration and the consequences of security breaches and compliance issues.
Modern organizations are under intense pressure to provide accurate, reliable, and speedy financial information to business decision-makers. Furthermore, complying with global standards has become more of a headache than ever before.
How do you know if financial management in the cloud is right for you?
This data sheet takes an inside look at Oracle Fusion Financials Cloud Service, exploring key product features as well as financial management benefits your organization can realize quickly, including: Lower transaction processing costs and fewer data entry errors; Automated financial processing; Effective management control; Real-time visibility to financial results; Improved compliance; and more
Get everything you need to meet financial compliance and improve your bottom line.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Huawei Mate 10 Pro Review: A solid winter flagship that cribs from the best
- 2 Google Pixel 2 review: not quite 'pixel perfect' but damn close
- 3 Huawei Nova 2i review: Flagship features get smuggled into the mid-tier
- 4 Moto X4 review: This is what a world without MotoMods looks like
- 5 Giabyte Aorus X9 Gaming Laptop review: Full, in-depth review
Join the newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- New Collaboration for Fortinet
- Wanawiki is the WannaCry fix that might save affected PCs—if you work fast
- The WannaCry ransomware might have a link to North Korea
- Paying the WannaCry ransom will probably get you nothing. Here's why.
- WannaCry attacks are only the beginning
PCW Evaluation Team
- Huawei Mate 10 Pro review
- Dell Inspiron 5675 Gaming Desktop review
- Legion Y520 Gaming Laptop review
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
Product Launch Showcase
- TPMicrosoft Cloud Infrastructure Solution ArchitectQLD
- CCProduct ManagerNSW
- CCBusiness AnalystACT
- FTSenior Salesforce DeveloperOther
- CCSystem Analyst - AxwayNSW
- FTBusiness Analyst, Business Efficiencies ProgramOther
- FTProject ManagerQLD
- CCSAP EAM Functional AnalystQLD
- FTChange Manager, IT & Business ProjectsOther
- CCBusiness Analyst - Technical backgroundVIC
- FTChief Information Security OfficerVIC
- FTSenior Software EngineerOther
- FTFull Stack Developer - ASP.NETVIC
- FTMICROSOFT DYNAMICS CRM CONSULTANT ? NV1 CLEARANCE REQUIREDACT
- FTProject ManagerOther
- CCJunior to mid-level - Business Analyst ? AgileVIC
- FTNBNJP00001080 - Facilities/Capacity EngineerOther
- TPPHP DeveloperVIC
- CCSAS DeveloperNSW
- FTPersonal AssistantSA
- FTTelecommunications Field Engineer (x2)WA
- FTSenior .Net DeveloperQLD
- FTSenior iOS DeveloperQLD
- FTArchsight Delivery ConsultantVIC
- FTIntegration Developer (Mulesoft)Other