With more and more employees downloading free, consumer-grade apps to access work files from mobile devices, your enterprise may be at risk for a security breach. Learn the requirements to ensure mobile file sharing does not jeopardize your organization's data security or compliance mandates.
Unmanaged cloud-based services can put organizations at risk for a data breach or non-compliance. Learn about the factors you should consider for deploying an enterprise-class secure file sharing solution in the cloud—including the benefits and risks of public, private, and hybrid options.
In this whitepaper, Strategy Analytics present their findings on the security and TCO of major mobile platforms. Find out what businesses can learn from the public sector about best practice in mobile enterprise management. Click to view.
Today’s enterprises are rapidly adopting desktop virtualisation as a means to reduce operating costs, enable workplace flexibility, increase business agility and bolster their information security and compliance posture. Actually realising these benefits, however, depends upon ensuring the security and availability of the virtual desktop infrastructure. Find out how you can not only preserves the benefits promised by virtual desktops, but how it can maximise them. Click to download!
Is your firm ticking all the boxes when it comes to information security? For the last several years, governments and industry groups have been increasing the level of regulation for companies, forcing them to prove that they have the proper controls in place. Find out how to encourage a culture of compliance and avoid the painful path of fines and bad press. Click to Download!
We put lots of things on the balance sheet, even goodwill and other intangible assets. Your brand and reputation may or may not show up in the books, but they always have financial implications for your organisation. When security breaches occur, they can be adversely affected, with dire results. In this whitepaper, we look at how you can protect yourself from security problems that could send your reputation plummeting? Click to download
One of the problems for CIOs today is whether to concentrate on regulatory compliance or information security. The two are bound together since security will provide compliance; but unfortunately, compliance will not necessarily provide security. Compliance is needed to meet legal or regulatory requirements. Security is needed to protect the business. Good governance is what a company needs to ensure both. Find out more on how information governance software is the simplest way for organisations to eliminate risk and communicate with confidence.
Following the Big Data explosion, organizations are left grappling with how best to retain, access, discover and ultimately delete content in compliance with evolving regulations. Legal teams are now tasked with making accommodations for Big Data in the already expensive eDiscovery process. All this data can be a huge asset, but without a modern management strategy, it can also be a huge liability. This white paper demonstrates why an holistic approach to information management means big benefits in cost reduction and risk management for legal and compliance teams.
Increasing complexity in the data centre, including the rapid deployment of virtual servers, ever-expanding compliance requirements, and increasing amounts of sensitive data on mobile devices has put more strain on backup and recovery. Read on.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Samsung Galaxy Note 8: Full, in-depth review
- 2 Huawei Y5 (2017): Full, in depth review
- 3 LG G6 Plus: Full, in-depth review
- 4 First Look: Nikon D850
- 5 OnePlus 5: Full, in-depth review
Join the newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Western Digital Announces Acquisition of Upthere
- OneDrive's file placeholders will return to Windows 10 as On-Demand Sync
- AWS comes clean about recent Sydney outage
- Michael Dell talks to EMC World about massive merger
- Microsoft, Google make their pitches to unseat Amazon in the cloud
PCW Evaluation Team
Brainstorming, innovation, problem solving, and negotiation have all become much more productive and valuable if people can easily collaborate in real time with minimal friction.
The print quality also does not disappoint, it’s clear, bold, doesn’t smudge and the text is perfectly sized.
The Huddle Board’s built in program; Sharp Touch Viewing software allows us to easily manipulate and edit our documents (jpegs and PDFs) all at the same time on the dashboard.
The biggest perks for me would be that it comes with easy to use and comprehensive programs that make the collaboration process a whole lot more intuitive and organic
I rate the printer as a 5 out of 5 stars as it has been able to fit seamlessly into my busy and mobile lifestyle.
It’s perfect for mobile workers. Just take it out — it’s small enough to sit anywhere — turn it on, load a sheet of paper, and start printing.
- Jabra Elite Sport (2017) review
- How to download the Windows 10 Fall Creators Update right now
- Opinon: Life after KRACK
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
Product Launch Showcase
- CCJunior / Mid level Hogan Technical Consultant - BrisbaneWA
- CCSCCM EngineerNSW
- FTDevOps Engineer/ LeadOther
- FTMid Level .Net DeveloperOther
- CCiMIS SpecialistACT
- FTService Desk Technical LeadNSW
- FTCommunications Specialist- Change / MarketingOther
- CCSAP Analyst ProgrammerNSW
- TPProject Manager - 3 days per weekQLD
- CCSenior Business Project ManagerNSW
- CCSAP FICO ConsultantNSW
- CCLead Service Designer - CANBERRA BASEDNSW
- FTData Centre ManagerOther
- FTSenior Project Manager - Agile / DigitalOther
- TPSenior Business Analyst (x2)NSW
- CCSenior Applications EngineerVIC
- FTEAI DeveloperVIC
- TPTechnical WriterQLD
- TPNetwork EngineerNSW
- FTDigital Marketing ExecutiveOther
- TPAngular DeveloperNSW
- TPNetwork EngineerQLD
- FTDevOps ConsultantVIC
- CCSharepoint DeveloperWA
- CCDigital Reporting AnalystNSW