From data privacy to personal safety issues, cyber-bullying, inappropriate content and malware, schools are facing an increasingly difficult task when it comes to allowing young people to spread their online wings without compromising their safety and personal development. The reality that most schools are catering to the needs of mixed age groups and abilities, and it’s easy to understand why a simple stop and block approach won’t work. Learning environments are, by nature, flexible. It stands to reason that the IT resources used in them should be flexible too. Read on.
This research provides advice on when to replace FTP with managed file transfer (MFT) solutions, and which features to consider. This Gartner report includes MFT software and MFT as a service. Also highlighted is where MFT fits into the technology landscape and some of the key benefits.
Key Findings include: - Technical differences between FTP and MFT including security, administration and scalability - Implementation concerns that organisations should be aware of (when migrating) - List of vendors and how they are expanding their MFT porfolios (including IBM)
Businesses today are experiencing a growing demand to move high volumes of data both internally and externally. Accordingly, File Transfer Protocol (FTP) servers are proliferating among individual departments and raising traffic levels with customers and suppliers. While vital information is flowing, security threats are also increasing dramatically, some of them malicious in the extreme, and the ad hoc nature of internal expansion means that it has become difficult not only to maintain security but to control necessary cost and quality factors. In response, competitive businesses have identified FTP consolidation as a priority to minimise security risks, reduce costs, and gain better control of their own operations. This white paper explains and explores the opportunity and benefits of FTP consolidation.
In this Research Report, Clabby Analytics explains why we believe that IBM System z 196 mainframe — when configured as a Linux/cloud consolidation server — can help enterprises save BIG MONEY when running heavy I/O workloads.
As more business processes across Suncorp are standardized and consolidated, the company plans to build on its current efficiencies and continue to deliver new capabilities to its customers —both internal and external.
This paper examines the results of an IDC study of enterprise organizations that have deployed IBM Power Systems to achieve workload consolidation, improved uptime, and reduced operational costs. These systems are highly virtualized platforms that supported consolidation of workloads and provided near-term payback from the initial investment.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 LG G6 Plus: Full, in-depth review
- 2 First Look: Nikon D850
- 3 OnePlus 5: Full, in-depth review
- 4 Nokia 8: Full, in-depth review
- 5 Panasonic Ultra HD OLED TV Review
Join the newsletter!
PCW Evaluation Team
The print quality also does not disappoint, it’s clear, bold, doesn’t smudge and the text is perfectly sized.
The Huddle Board’s built in program; Sharp Touch Viewing software allows us to easily manipulate and edit our documents (jpegs and PDFs) all at the same time on the dashboard.
The biggest perks for me would be that it comes with easy to use and comprehensive programs that make the collaboration process a whole lot more intuitive and organic
I rate the printer as a 5 out of 5 stars as it has been able to fit seamlessly into my busy and mobile lifestyle.
It’s perfect for mobile workers. Just take it out — it’s small enough to sit anywhere — turn it on, load a sheet of paper, and start printing.
The HP OfficeJet 250 Mobile Printer is a great device that fits perfectly into my fast paced and mobile lifestyle. My first impression of the printer itself was how incredibly compact and sleek the device was.
- LG G6 Plus: Full, in-depth review
- MSI GE73 VR Raider Gaming Laptop review
- First Look: ASUS Newest Notebooks
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
- FTSocial Media Executive / Specialist (Facebook) - Online PokerNSW
- FTSenior Business Analyst- Data Analytics & banking backgroundOther
- CCEvent ManagementNSW
- TPProject Manager & Business Analyst - eDRMS - 18+ month ContractQLD
- CCDatabase AnalystNSW
- FTSolution Architect - Enterprise VoiceQLD
- FTIT Project ManagerOther
- TPDatabase & GIS ManagerVIC
- FTIBM COGNOS ICM DeveloperOther
- FTSenior Analyst ProgrammerOther
- FTScrum Master / Senior Business AnalystOther
- FTeCommerce Integration Support DeveloperVIC
- CCFull-Stack AWS Python DeveloperWA
- FTService Desk AnalystVIC
- FTRelease Coordinator - Fixed TermOther
- FTWebMethods DeveloperOther
- CCDynamics CRM Business AnalystNSW
- TPJunior Business AnalystNSW
- FTBusiness Transformation ConsultantOther
- CCNetwork Automation EngineerVIC
- FTProject SchedulerQLD
- FTService Management Specialist (ServiceNow) - TelecommunicationsOther
- TPWeb DeveloperSA
- FTPre-Sales Solution Architect - Global Cloud OrganisationVIC
- CCService Desk ConsultantNSW