This white paper details a number of best practices for migrating to from one IT solution to the next. These best practices, including establishing good governance, considering data externalisation and developing an effective communication plan are put to the test. Click to download
Your content is one of your most valuable assets, but the explosion of information makes content difficult to manage and poses risks and costs to the business. This whitepaper looks at the key business drivers for enterprise content management today. Read on.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Samsung Galaxy Note 8: Full, in-depth review
- 2 Huawei Y5 (2017): Full, in depth review
- 3 LG G6 Plus: Full, in-depth review
- 4 First Look: Nikon D850
- 5 OnePlus 5: Full, in-depth review
Join the newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Polycom Renew Their Most Iconic Teleconferencing Solution
- Google's Espresso networking tech takes SD-WAN to internet scale
- IEEE sets new Ethernet standard that brings 5X the speed without disruptive cable changes
- New Skype Preview lets Windows 10 Insiders manage phone texts on PCs
- 5 ways Cisco could become an iPhone's best friend
PCW Evaluation Team
Brainstorming, innovation, problem solving, and negotiation have all become much more productive and valuable if people can easily collaborate in real time with minimal friction.
The print quality also does not disappoint, it’s clear, bold, doesn’t smudge and the text is perfectly sized.
The Huddle Board’s built in program; Sharp Touch Viewing software allows us to easily manipulate and edit our documents (jpegs and PDFs) all at the same time on the dashboard.
The biggest perks for me would be that it comes with easy to use and comprehensive programs that make the collaboration process a whole lot more intuitive and organic
I rate the printer as a 5 out of 5 stars as it has been able to fit seamlessly into my busy and mobile lifestyle.
It’s perfect for mobile workers. Just take it out — it’s small enough to sit anywhere — turn it on, load a sheet of paper, and start printing.
- Jabra Elite Sport (2017) review
- How to download the Windows 10 Fall Creators Update right now
- Opinon: Life after KRACK
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
Product Launch Showcase
- FTProgram Director - Telecommunications (FTK, CW and SAED)Other
- FTEAI DeveloperVIC
- TPProject DirectorQLD
- FTAWS Data ArchitectsOther
- CCSolutions ArchitectNSW
- FTNetwork and Security EngineerOther
- FTScheduling Specialist - Must have baseline or NV1Other
- FTDigital Reporting AnalystOther
- CCBusiness AnalystNSW
- FTSenior Capacity PlannerVIC
- CCTraining and Support LeadNSW
- FTSenior Change AnalystOther
- FTETL DeveloperOther
- FTChange Manager (Organisational)Other
- FTETL DeveloperACT
- FTAgile Business Analyst, CXOther
- FTMid-Level Project Manager - IP and Voice ProductsOther
- FTProgram Director - Financial ServicesOther
- FTOracle Developer / EngineerACT
- CCMobile Applications Developer (Brisbane)ACT
- CCData AnalystNSW
- FTIntegration Specialist - TIBCOOther
- CCLead Pega Systems ArchitectACT
- FTLead PHP DeveloperNSW
- FTJava DeveloperOther