Business users are accessing more data, across more devices than ever before. For IT departments, this means an increasing number of problems. This whitepaper details a number of strategies to help prevent challenges in cost, efficiency and security, now and into the future.
It wasn’t that long ago that IT organizations hardly gave power a thought. But these days power is a problem. Most data centers consume too much of it — at least 10 times more per square foot than the average office building, and sometimes far more than that. What that means is companies spend roughly double the cost of running IT equipment on cooling and infrastructure. IT equipment is the single largest consumer of data center energy, so reducing the amount of equipment in your data center will certainly reduce energy costs. To keep up, companies must be able to manage and measure power consumption just as they do most every other aspect of IT. Read on.
There is a new, multifactor authentication approach that not only strengthens identity authentication but does so in a way that does not introduce the burdensome cost, user inconvenience, and administrative complexity that have limited the adoption of multi-factor authentication by small and mid-sized businesses.
This whitepaper reveals which vendor is demonstrating that it has appreciated the broad, long-term strategic importance of flash storage and is moving rapidly to both maximize and optimize its use across its portfolio. You could be forgiven for thinking flash storage is the saviour of the storage world, but the truth is far more about pragmatism than panacea. This is because flash is a technology, and not a market Solid-state storage has been around in some form or another for over three decades, but only in the last few years has it become widely adopted Looking ahead, the most successful vendors seem certain to be those that offer—in addition to a range of solutions—a hybrid approach
This whitepaper discusses the results from the 2014 Cost of Data Breach Study: Australia. In this year’s report, the fifth of its kind, the total average cost paid by a company in a breach increased to $2.8 million, while assessing the likelihood of a company having data breaches in the next 24 months.
In 2012, Aberdeen surveyed 485 users of IP Telephony and legacy TMD telephony. The study assessed aspects of TCO, planned vs unplanned downtime, and which products they used. 74% of respondents were categorised in the SME sector; this report focuses on this group’s TCO experience.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Samsung Galaxy Note 8: Full, in-depth review
- 2 Huawei Y5 (2017): Full, in depth review
- 3 LG G6 Plus: Full, in-depth review
- 4 First Look: Nikon D850
- 5 OnePlus 5: Full, in-depth review
Join the newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Apple & GE Announce IoT Partnership
- Optimizely expands its enterprise-focused offerings
- Intel launches AI-driven anti-money laundering solution
- Square expands Australian offering with Square Stand
- Seagate joins Bain bid to take control of Toshiba Memory
PCW Evaluation Team
Brainstorming, innovation, problem solving, and negotiation have all become much more productive and valuable if people can easily collaborate in real time with minimal friction.
The print quality also does not disappoint, it’s clear, bold, doesn’t smudge and the text is perfectly sized.
The Huddle Board’s built in program; Sharp Touch Viewing software allows us to easily manipulate and edit our documents (jpegs and PDFs) all at the same time on the dashboard.
The biggest perks for me would be that it comes with easy to use and comprehensive programs that make the collaboration process a whole lot more intuitive and organic
I rate the printer as a 5 out of 5 stars as it has been able to fit seamlessly into my busy and mobile lifestyle.
It’s perfect for mobile workers. Just take it out — it’s small enough to sit anywhere — turn it on, load a sheet of paper, and start printing.
- Jabra Elite Sport (2017) review
- Moto X4 review
- Opinon: Life after KRACK
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
Product Launch Showcase
- CCProject ManagerQLD
- FTSenior Business Analyst - IT Product and PlanningOther
- CCMid-Level Oracle SQL DeveloperWA
- FTScrum Master, Marketing ProgramOther
- FTSenior Network Engineer - CCNP or CCIEOther
- FTBusiness Development Manager - Telecommunications & ITSA
- CCTechnical Infrastructure SME - VMware / Storage/ BackupNSW
- FTSystems Engineer - Infrastructure/Security ProjectsNSW
- FTSenior Project Controls Officer / CoordinatorOther
- FTMerchandise Floor PlannerOther
- FTAssociate Consultant - Help DeskNSW
- CCMessageQueue/DataPower AdministratorVIC
- TPProject OfficerQLD
- FTSAP Payroll Test LeadOther
- CCAngular DevelopersACT
- CCJava DeveloperNSW
- CCSAP FICO ConsultantACT
- CCProject ManagerNSW
- CCSupport Specialist MQ and ESB AdministrationNSW
- CCProject Support AnalystVIC
- CCSalesforce DeveloperNSW
- FTBusiness Project ManagerOther
- CCUser Experience DesignerACT
- CCNetwork ArchitectNSW
- FTSenior Business AnalystSA