Cloud computing has fundamentally changed the way businesses and consumers use computers and technology and the way Information Technology (IT) professionals manage those resources. While the cloud has delivered a multitude of benefits to technical and non-technical people alike, there have also been significant downsides to reliance on cloud technology, including unplanned outages and even outright cyberattacks and data theft.
In this whitepaper, we look at ten essential steps in creating an effective action plan to defend against targeted attacks and APTs. These steps will help you to consider your current situational awareness, level of preparation and operative ability to ward off a persistent attacker. For more, click to download
Webroot commissioned Forrester Consulting to conduct a survey study of 161 North American and European IT security decision-makers. The purpose of the study is to understand the current state of endpoint security strategies across enterprises and SMBs, as well as identify key trends and market directions for endpoint security. This study took a detailed look at how organisations deploy endpoint security products, their common practices, pain points, and challenges.
Face it, your current endpoint security software is slow, heavy and you wonder if it causes more problems than it solves. Meanwhile you have to keep up with a number of new challenges — from a more mobile workforce to more malicious malware. Read more.
With the exponential growth and sophistication of malware today, the security industry can no longer afford to ‘bury its head in the sand’. The bottom line is that traditional endpoint security protection is now ineffective due to the sheer volume, quality, and complexity of malware. This paper looks at this problem and how Webroot, by going back to the drawing board on countering malware threats, is revolutionisng endpoint protection and solving the issues that hinder existing endpoint security solutions.
The Royal Flying Doctor Service Western Operations (RFDSWO) provides a 24-hour emergency service to those who live, work, and travel in rural and remote areas of Western Australia (WA) and the Indian Ocean Territories. As a staff benefit, RFDSWO allows staff to use their computers for both corporate and personal use. This unrestricted access has the potential to leave the 302 desktops and laptops shared among 430 staff, exposed to more threats and infections than in a typical corporate environment. Click to find out how they resolve this issue.
Endpoint Protection offers a revolutionary approach to endpoint malware protection. It brings together innovative file pattern and behaviour recognition technology with the power of cloud computing to stop known threats and prevent unknown zero-day attacks more effectively than anyone else. Read more.
Malware is at such high levels (more than 60 million unique samples per year) that protecting an endpoint with traditional antivirus software, has become futile. More than 100,000 new types of malware are now released every day, and antivirus vendors are racing to add new protection features to try to keep their protection levels up. Read more.
Dyson Supersonic™ Hair Dryer Fuchsia/Iron
cloudandco Smart Cane
Apple iPhone X
SanDisk MicroSDXC™ for Nintendo® Switch™
Nespresso Creatista Coffee Machine
Breitling Superocean Heritage Chronographe 44
Panasonic OLED 4K Ultra HD TV - TH-77EZ1000U
WD MY PASSPORT™ Gaming Storage
Panasonic OLED 4K Ultra HD TV - TH-55EZ950U
Bang and Olufsen BeoVision 14
Toys for Boys
Google Daydream View VR Headset
Propel Star Wars T-65 X-Wing Drone
Ubiquiti Network’s Front Row Camera
Leica M10 Digital Rangefinder Camera
Lego Mindstorms EV3
Bose SoundLink Micro
LaCie Rugged USB-C Portable Hard Drive
Onyx Smart Walkie Talkie
Toffee Bags Commuter Satchel
PETKIG Go Smart Dog Leash
Panasonic 4K UHD Blu-Ray Player and Full HD Recorder with Netflix - UBT1GL-K
WD MY CLOUD™ HOME Personal Cloud Storage
Nest Protect Smart Smoke Alarm
Dearear Endear In-ear Wireless Earphones
Xbox One X
Belkin Pocket Power 10,000mAh
Panasonic Hi-Fi - SC-UA7GS-K
iRobot Roomba 980 Vaccum Cleaning Robot
Amazon Echo Bluetooth Speaker
Tile Pro Bluetooth Tracker
Lexon Flip Alarm Clock
Ikea NORDMÄRKE Wireless Charging Pad
3SIXT 3-in-1 Smartphone Lens Kit
Kogan Bluetooth Soundbar
Urbanworx Full HD Action Camera
Logitech Doodle Collection Wireless Mouse
Panasonic Portable Splashproof Fun - RF-D20U
Razer DeathAdder Expert Ergonomic Gaming Mouse
Raspberry Pi Starter Kit
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Huawei Mate 10 Pro Review: A solid winter flagship that cribs from the best
- 2 Google Pixel 2 review: not quite 'pixel perfect' but damn close
- 3 Huawei Nova 2i review: Flagship features get smuggled into the mid-tier
- 4 Moto X4 review: This is what a world without MotoMods looks like
- 5 Giabyte Aorus X9 Gaming Laptop review: Full, in-depth review
Join the newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Seagate joins Bain bid to take control of Toshiba Memory
- Seagate and Baidu sign strategic cooperation agreement for big data analysis
- Western Digital Announces Acquisition of Upthere
- Western Digital to acquire Tegile
- New development for Western Digital
PCW Evaluation Team
It’s easy to set up, it’s compact and quiet when printing and to top if off, the print quality is excellent. This is hands down the best printer I’ve used for printing labels.
Brainstorming, innovation, problem solving, and negotiation have all become much more productive and valuable if people can easily collaborate in real time with minimal friction.
The print quality also does not disappoint, it’s clear, bold, doesn’t smudge and the text is perfectly sized.
The Huddle Board’s built in program; Sharp Touch Viewing software allows us to easily manipulate and edit our documents (jpegs and PDFs) all at the same time on the dashboard.
The biggest perks for me would be that it comes with easy to use and comprehensive programs that make the collaboration process a whole lot more intuitive and organic
I rate the printer as a 5 out of 5 stars as it has been able to fit seamlessly into my busy and mobile lifestyle.
- Huawei Mate 10 Pro review
- Get set for Amazon Australia Black Friday launch
- Destiny 2 PC review
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
Product Launch Showcase
- CCIntegration SpecialistNSW
- CCBusiness AnalystNSW
- TPSenior Business AnalystNSW
- FTService Provider Manager - Asset ManagementOther
- TPJava DeveloperWA
- CCSystem Analyst - AxwayQLD
- CCProperty Project Manager - Office ExpansionNSW
- CCApplications Development Delivery LeadVIC
- FTProject ManagerOther
- CCKofax DeveloperVIC
- FTDigital Content Manager | AEM , HTML and CSSOther
- FTPayments Business AnalystVIC
- FTField Services TechnicianACT
- CCSenior Service Delivery ManagerVIC
- CCDesktop Engineer - MULTIPLE ROLESQLD
- FT1st Level IT Support - Microsoft EnvironmentNSW
- CCAutomation Test Analyst - Regression TestingNSW
- CCIntegration SpecialistQLD
- FTJunior Infrastructure EngineerACT
- FTSharePoint Admin & Developer- Australian Citizens onlyOther
- FTArchsight Delivery ConsultantVIC
- CCIntegration AnalystVIC
- CCReporting AnalystNSW
- FTService Desk Analyst - L1Other
- FTDigital Business Analyst - IntermediateQLD