Gympie Regional Council in Queensland employs approximately 450 staff to provide infrastructure, programs and facilities for the community. With the implementation of Webroot’s email and web security services, the Council now has reliable protection against spam and viruses for staff and the general public who access the internet in the Council’s offices and public libraries. Read more.
This paper looks at this problem and how Webroot, by going back to the drawing board on countering malware threats, is revolutionising endpoint protection and solving the issues that hinder existing endpoint security solutions.
As the Council operations are integral to the community, IT security and the smooth running of IT systems are imperative. However, the complex processes and limited capabilities of the Internet and email filtering system was costing Council many hours in IT maintenance, including installing updates and managing user queries. Any Internet and email system downtime detracted from the IT staff time available to support users. Read more.
PassMark Software® conducted objective performance testing on eight (8) security software products, on Windows 7 Ultimate Edition (64-bit) from December 2011 to January 2012. This report presents results and findings as a result of performance benchmark testing conducted for these endpoint security products. The aim of this benchmark was to compare the performance impact of Webroot’s SecureAnywhere Endpoint Protection cloud product with seven (7) Traditional Endpoint Security competitor products. Rea more.
The North American division of Vizada is comprised of 125 seats across four locations and includes a number of mobile users. Until recently, Dave Newbern, manager of applications and infrastructure, and his corporate IT staff, were experiencing a huge onslaught of web-borne viruses and malware. Read more.
This paper reviews the business value of IT security, illustrates the business case for SaaS over “do it yourself” premise-based solutions, and outlines what to look for in SaaS solutions you can adopt with confidence and count on as you grow.
Flushing Bank is comprised of 16 different branches across New York State, 350 employees, and an increasingly mobile workforce. Recently, as the individual demands of those separate entities became more apparent, the Internet security appliance the bank had in place could no longer effectively keep up with compliance and data loss prevention demands. Read more.
For the past few years, it seemed that mature on-premise antivirus, antispam, and Web defenses were making progress against the rising volume of malicious code aimed at businesses from the furthest corners of the Web. But a new generation of organized, well-funded, and financially-motivated online criminals are now launching attacks using social networks, exploiting consumer and mobile devices and vulnerabilities in Web applications, and deploying blended threats to attack financial targets and individual businesses. Read more.
Virginia Community Bank’s computer system, which networks these branches together, relies on connectivity to serve its customers and loan recipients, but was under a barrage of spam and spoof emails threatening bank security. Additionally, unrestricted Web use was impacting access, and bandwidth limits were disabling the phone system, while malware and other malicious code infected end-user machines. Read more.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 LG G6 Plus: Full, in-depth review
- 2 First Look: Nikon D850
- 3 OnePlus 5: Full, in-depth review
- 4 Nokia 8: Full, in-depth review
- 5 Panasonic Ultra HD OLED TV Review
Join the newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Polycom Renew Their Most Iconic Teleconferencing Solution
- Western Digital Announces Acquisition of Upthere
- Western Digital to acquire Tegile
- NBN hooks up 6 million homes and businesses
- ASUS Announces Two New Entries into the VivoBook Range with the VivoBook 14 and VivoBook 15
PCW Evaluation Team
The print quality also does not disappoint, it’s clear, bold, doesn’t smudge and the text is perfectly sized.
The Huddle Board’s built in program; Sharp Touch Viewing software allows us to easily manipulate and edit our documents (jpegs and PDFs) all at the same time on the dashboard.
The biggest perks for me would be that it comes with easy to use and comprehensive programs that make the collaboration process a whole lot more intuitive and organic
I rate the printer as a 5 out of 5 stars as it has been able to fit seamlessly into my busy and mobile lifestyle.
It’s perfect for mobile workers. Just take it out — it’s small enough to sit anywhere — turn it on, load a sheet of paper, and start printing.
The HP OfficeJet 250 Mobile Printer is a great device that fits perfectly into my fast paced and mobile lifestyle. My first impression of the printer itself was how incredibly compact and sleek the device was.
- Dishonored - Death Of The Outsider review:
- LG G6 Plus: Full, in-depth review
- MSI GE73 VR Raider Gaming Laptop review
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
- FTSocial Media Executive / Specialist (Facebook) - Online PokerNSW
- FTDigital DesignerOther
- FTEnterprise Application AdministratorQLD
- FTTechnical writerNSW
- FTSolutions Architect - Higher EducationOther
- FTRelease Manager- IT SAP ERP/EAM environmentsOther
- FTProject Manager | High Profile 4 year Transformation ProjectQLD
- FTIT Service Delivery ManagerOther
- FTMid Level Business Intelligence Analyst - Power BIOther
- FTJunior .Net DeveloperOther
- FTProject CoordinatorSA
- CCJava / J2EE DeveloperVIC
- TPSenior Enterprise ArchitectNSW
- CCSenior Project OfficerNSW
- FTAutomation Test Analyst - Selenium/ToscaOther
- FTIT Security SpecialistACT
- FTMultiple SOC Analyst RolesOther
- CCProgrammer Analyst - BrisbaneVIC
- CCGuidewire Business Analyst - Brisbane basedNSW
- FTBusiness Analyst - Incident Management SystemsOther
- FTAgile Business Analyst, MarketingOther
- FTEnd User Support OfficerSA
- TPTest Analyst - CMSNSW
- FTEnterprise ArchitectOther
- CCDynamics CRM Business AnalystNSW