Your approach to vulnerability management may be putting your organisation at greater risk. Just dealing with vulnerabilities that a vendor said were “critical” isn’t enough and may still leave you susceptible to an attack. Attackers are embracing ransomware and other forms of distributed cybercrime made readily available as packaged exploit kits and services on the dark web. These attacker tools target low–hanging fruit by exploiting a surprisingly small number of vulnerabilities, many of which wouldn’t be tagged as a high priority in a purely vulnerability–centric approach.
Eight breaches in 2013 provided a painful reminder that cybercrime remains prevalent. This year’s report once again covers the wide-ranging threat landscape, with data collected and analysed by security experts, while calling out seven areas that deserve special attention.
With the growing transition to a more online existence, users need to be more conscious about leading and protecting our online identity. This Manifesto sets out a plan to reduce the real and growing risks we face as individuals, businesses and governments, to make us cyber-resilient.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Moto X4 review: This is what a world without MotoMods looks like
- 2 Giabyte Aorus X9 Gaming Laptop review: Full, in-depth review
- 3 Samsung Galaxy Note 8: Full, in-depth review
- 4 Huawei Y5 (2017): Full, in depth review
- 5 LG G6 Plus: Full, in-depth review
Join the newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Apple & GE Announce IoT Partnership
- Optimizely expands its enterprise-focused offerings
- Intel launches AI-driven anti-money laundering solution
- Square expands Australian offering with Square Stand
- Seagate joins Bain bid to take control of Toshiba Memory
PCW Evaluation Team
Brainstorming, innovation, problem solving, and negotiation have all become much more productive and valuable if people can easily collaborate in real time with minimal friction.
The print quality also does not disappoint, it’s clear, bold, doesn’t smudge and the text is perfectly sized.
The Huddle Board’s built in program; Sharp Touch Viewing software allows us to easily manipulate and edit our documents (jpegs and PDFs) all at the same time on the dashboard.
The biggest perks for me would be that it comes with easy to use and comprehensive programs that make the collaboration process a whole lot more intuitive and organic
I rate the printer as a 5 out of 5 stars as it has been able to fit seamlessly into my busy and mobile lifestyle.
It’s perfect for mobile workers. Just take it out — it’s small enough to sit anywhere — turn it on, load a sheet of paper, and start printing.
- Jabra Elite Sport (2017) review
- Moto X4 review
- Opinon: Life after KRACK
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
Product Launch Showcase
- FTWeb Developer (UX Design / Siebel Open UI / CSS)NSW
- FTNetwork Infrastructure Development EngineerNSW
- FTNetwork EngineerOther
- FTTeam Lead, Asset Mgmt & OperationsOther
- FTMid-Level Drupal DeveloperQLD
- CCData AnalystNSW
- FTJunior Java DeveloperOther
- TPAngular DeveloperNSW
- TPIT Security EngineerQLD
- FTGraduate Developer - C#.Net | SQL | Web ServicesQLD
- TPChange ManagerNSW
- TPBusiness Analyst - RoboticsNSW
- CCSAP HR / Payroll AnalystACT
- FTBusiness Intelligence (BI) AnalystOther
- FTAutomation Tester - SeleniumACT
- CCMulesoft DeveloperVIC
- CCSQL Server DeveloperQLD
- FTDigital Producer | High Profile Website | 6 Month ContractOther
- FTSolution Architect **Telecommunications Products** $800 per dayOther
- FTRadio Communications Field TechnicianOther
- FTPython Developer - FinTech/TradingOther
- FTSenior Business Analyst - Risk and Compliance StreamOther
- CCTechnical Lead - Infrastructure SMENSW
- FTImplementation ManagerOther
- FTInfrastructure Manager / Service Delivery ManagerVIC