A study conducted by Verizon RISK Team with cooperation from the Australian Federal Police, Dutch National High Tech Crime Unit, Irish Reporting & Information Security Service, Police Central e-Crime Unit and United States Secret Service. This year our DBIR includes more incidents, derived from more contributors, and represents a broader and more diverse geographical scope. The number of compromised records across these incidents skyrocketed back up to 174 million after reaching an all-time low (or high, depending on your point of view) in last year’s report of four million. In fact, 2011 boasts the second-highest data loss total since we started keeping track in 2004. Read this report.
Eight breaches in 2013 provided a painful reminder that cybercrime remains prevalent. This year’s report once again covers the wide-ranging threat landscape, with data collected and analysed by security experts, while calling out seven areas that deserve special attention.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 LG G6 Plus: Full, in-depth review
- 2 First Look: Nikon D850
- 3 OnePlus 5: Full, in-depth review
- 4 Nokia 8: Full, in-depth review
- 5 Sony's latest Ultra HD OLED debuts in Australia
Join the newsletter!
PCW Evaluation Team
The print quality also does not disappoint, it’s clear, bold, doesn’t smudge and the text is perfectly sized.
The Huddle Board’s built in program; Sharp Touch Viewing software allows us to easily manipulate and edit our documents (jpegs and PDFs) all at the same time on the dashboard.
The biggest perks for me would be that it comes with easy to use and comprehensive programs that make the collaboration process a whole lot more intuitive and organic
I rate the printer as a 5 out of 5 stars as it has been able to fit seamlessly into my busy and mobile lifestyle.
It’s perfect for mobile workers. Just take it out — it’s small enough to sit anywhere — turn it on, load a sheet of paper, and start printing.
The HP OfficeJet 250 Mobile Printer is a great device that fits perfectly into my fast paced and mobile lifestyle. My first impression of the printer itself was how incredibly compact and sleek the device was.
- Huawei Y5 (2017) Review
- First Look: The Evil Within 2
- LG G6 Plus: Full, in-depth review
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
- FTSocial Media Executive / Specialist (Facebook) - Online PokerNSW
- FTSenior Analyst ProgrammerOther
- FTJunior / Mid Level .Net DeveloperOther
- FTProfessional Services Consultant - UCMOther
- TPService Desk Team LeaderVIC
- CCWintel Engineer - BrisbaneNSW
- CCSAP Techno Function ConsultantNSW
- CCTechnical Specialist - Java/OSB/BPELVIC
- CCSystems Support Specialist- Network SystemsQLD
- CCTechnologyOne Systems AdministratorNSW
- CCCerner Senior Applications Specialist - Brisbane basedNSW
- CCData Scientist - Telecom IndustryVIC
- TPProgram Coordinator. Product Management BackgroundNSW
- FTJunior Business Intelligence Analyst - Power BIOther
- TPDigital Project Manager | Website ReplatformingQLD
- CCService Designer - GovernmentNSW
- FTLevel 2 Desktop Support EngineerOther
- FTJunior-Mid level Technical Software Support/Project CoordinatorQLD
- FTSystem AdministratorACT
- FTDeployment Analyst / Customer Service - Minchinbury NSWOther
- CCSenior Infrastructure EngineerNSW
- TPSenior Business AnalystQLD
- FTiOS DeveloperSA
- TPPenetration TesterQLD
- FTSolutions Architect (Enterprise Infrastructure)ACT