In the past, protection used to come from Data Loss Prevention (DLP) solutions, which used content inspection and applied a rules set to whether the information can be sent outside the organisation. Today, Adaptive Redaction is the next generation of DLP technology which enables content to be modified automatically based on policy and permit constant collaboration with external organisations. Find out more about this insurance and how critical information doesn't have to be at risk.
There’s an old saying that a ship is safe in the harbour, but that’s not what ships are for. The same can be said of enterprise data. If a company’s success is increasingly determined by its ability to act on information, a fundamental requirement of that success is the enablement of unfettered communications between co-workers, partners and clients. Read more.
For many years, organisations have noted that the network is the computer. With that, the network is the data, as data is the gold. Imagine if it occurred that 500 office chairs were stolen, with asset tags. Not really such a big deal, as they are insured. But if a few gigabytes of data are lost from an organisation that can often mean significant impact and consequences. Read more.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 HTC U11 phone: Full, in-depth review
- 2 Gigabyte Aero 15 corporate gaming laptop review
- 3 Huawei P10 smartphone review
- 4 Huawei P10 Plus phone: Full, in-depth review
- 5 Motorola Moto G5 smartphone review
Join the PC World newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Kogan hones in on NBN market through Vodafone deal
- Microsoft shows the power of its Pen with a new Whiteboard app and other upgrades
- Wanawiki is the WannaCry fix that might save affected PCs—if you work fast
- Microsoft redesigns OneNote UI to make it more universally accessible
- Google's Standalone VR and VPS address the clutter and clumsiness of virtual reality
PCW Evaluation Team
- MSI GL62M 7RDX gaming laptop review
- Alcatel A3 XL phone: Full, in-depth review
- Sony X9300E 2017 TV: Full, in-depth review
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
- FTApplication Support EngineerACT
- FTProject OfficerSA
- FTSenior Contracts Administrator- Construction BackgroundOther
- FTSystems Support EngineerOther
- CCMultiple Front End Developers - BRISBANE | React.js | Angular.js | Node.js |WA
- FTAutomation SpecialistOther
- FTSenior Analyst - Security / DevOpsOther
- FTPractice Director Design – Adelaide Delivery CentreSA
- FTSolution Architect (Office 365 Specialist)SA
- FTERP Reporting AnalystOther
- FTEmail Marketing SpecialistOther
- FTLead Business Analyst, MortgagesOther
- CCData ArchitectVIC
- FTEPAS Technical Support OfficerOther
- CCJava EngineerNSW
- CCAPI Platform EngineerNSW
- CCICT TrainerQLD
- FTDevOps EngineerOther
- TPBusiness AnalystVIC
- FTSoftware Tech Lead | C++ | Trading | Market ConnectivityOther
- FTSAP Data Migration Specialists. Work Location - CanberraOther
- CCMaximo DeveloperNSW
- FTSoftware Licensing and Contract AnalystOther
- FTSenior Information Security ConsultantOther
- FTReporting AnalystSA