In the past, protection used to come from Data Loss Prevention (DLP) solutions, which used content inspection and applied a rules set to whether the information can be sent outside the organisation. Today, Adaptive Redaction is the next generation of DLP technology which enables content to be modified automatically based on policy and permit constant collaboration with external organisations. Find out more about this insurance and how critical information doesn't have to be at risk.
There’s an old saying that a ship is safe in the harbour, but that’s not what ships are for. The same can be said of enterprise data. If a company’s success is increasingly determined by its ability to act on information, a fundamental requirement of that success is the enablement of unfettered communications between co-workers, partners and clients. Read more.
For many years, organisations have noted that the network is the computer. With that, the network is the data, as data is the gold. Imagine if it occurred that 500 office chairs were stolen, with asset tags. Not really such a big deal, as they are insured. But if a few gigabytes of data are lost from an organisation that can often mean significant impact and consequences. Read more.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Huawei P10 smartphone review
- 2 Huawei P10 Plus phone: Full, in-depth review
- 3 Motorola Moto G5 smartphone review
- 4 Oppo A57 phone: full, in-depth review
- 5 Moto G5 Plus phone: full, in-depth review
Join the PC World newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Samsung's 960 Pro and 960 Evo SSDs marry crazy-fast speeds with roomy capacity
- Start-up sells a stamp-sized Linux server for $5
- Boom: SanDisk just dropped the world's largest SD card
- IBM targets x86 server territory with new Power servers
- As Dell and HPE revamp, Lenovo sets sights on enterprise cloud servers
PCW Evaluation Team
A smarter way to print for busy small business owners, combining speedy printing with scanning and copying, making it easier to produce high quality documents and images at a touch of a button.
I've had a multifunction printer in the office going on 10 years now. It was a neat bit of kit back in the day -- print, copy, scan, fax -- when printing over WiFi felt a bit like magic. It’s seen better days though and an upgrade’s well overdue. This HP OfficeJet Pro 8730 looks like it ticks all the same boxes: print, copy, scan, and fax. (Really? Does anyone fax anything any more? I guess it's good to know the facility’s there, just in case.) Printing over WiFi is more-or- less standard these days.
As a freelance writer who is always on the go, I like my technology to be both efficient and effective so I can do my job well. The HP OfficeJet Pro 8730 Inkjet Printer ticks all the boxes in terms of form factor, performance and user interface.
I’d happily recommend this touchscreen laptop and Windows 10 as a great way to get serious work done at a desk or on the road.
Ultimately, I think the Windows 10 environment is excellent for me as it caters for so many different uses. The inclusion of the Xbox app is also great for when you need some downtime too!
For me, the Xbox Play Anywhere is a great new feature as it allows you to play your current Xbox games with higher resolutions and better graphics without forking out extra cash for another copy. Although available titles are still scarce, but I’m sure it will grow in time.
- Huawei P10 smartphone review
- Huawei P10 Plus phone: Full, in-depth review
- Moto G5 smartphone: full, in-depth review
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
- FTSocial Media Executive / Specialist (Facebook) - online gamblingNSW
- FTFull Stack DeveloperNSW
- FTPHP DeveloperNSW
- FTSolution Architect - NetworksWA
- FTSolution Architect - DatacentreVIC
- CCReporting System Specialist - Port MacquarieNSW
- FTElectronic Payments POS Business Analyst - Permanent - North Ryde areaNSW
- FTEnterprise ArchitectVIC
- CCSenior Communications Advisor - Australian TelcoVIC
- CCSAP ISU Functional ConsultantVIC
- TPPrincipal Portfolio Officer - One Month Contract - DSITIQLD
- CCDevOps EngineerVIC
- CC.Net DeveloperNSW
- FTSystem Support Analyst, ERPNSW
- FTSecurity ConsultantACT
- CCSolution ArchitectQLD
- FTEnterprise ArchitectVIC
- FTTest EngineerVIC
- CCInfrastructure Project ManagerNSW
- FTSenior DeveloperNSW
- CCProject Manager Information ManagementQLD
- TPFront End .NET DeveloperQLD
- TPSenior Project ManagerVIC
- FTDisaster Recovery AnalystNSW
- CCCommercial ManagerVIC