In the past, protection used to come from Data Loss Prevention (DLP) solutions, which used content inspection and applied a rules set to whether the information can be sent outside the organisation. Today, Adaptive Redaction is the next generation of DLP technology which enables content to be modified automatically based on policy and permit constant collaboration with external organisations. Find out more about this insurance and how critical information doesn't have to be at risk.
For many years, organisations have noted that the network is the computer. With that, the network is the data, as data is the gold. Imagine if it occurred that 500 office chairs were stolen, with asset tags. Not really such a big deal, as they are insured. But if a few gigabytes of data are lost from an organisation that can often mean significant impact and consequences. Read more.
There’s an old saying that a ship is safe in the harbour, but that’s not what ships are for. The same can be said of enterprise data. If a company’s success is increasingly determined by its ability to act on information, a fundamental requirement of that success is the enablement of unfettered communications between co-workers, partners and clients. Read more.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Samsung Galaxy Note 8: Full, in-depth review
- 2 Huawei Y5 (2017): Full, in depth review
- 3 LG G6 Plus: Full, in-depth review
- 4 First Look: Nikon D850
- 5 OnePlus 5: Full, in-depth review
Join the newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Apple & GE Announce IoT Partnership
- Optimizely expands its enterprise-focused offerings
- Intel launches AI-driven anti-money laundering solution
- Square expands Australian offering with Square Stand
- Seagate joins Bain bid to take control of Toshiba Memory
PCW Evaluation Team
Brainstorming, innovation, problem solving, and negotiation have all become much more productive and valuable if people can easily collaborate in real time with minimal friction.
The print quality also does not disappoint, it’s clear, bold, doesn’t smudge and the text is perfectly sized.
The Huddle Board’s built in program; Sharp Touch Viewing software allows us to easily manipulate and edit our documents (jpegs and PDFs) all at the same time on the dashboard.
The biggest perks for me would be that it comes with easy to use and comprehensive programs that make the collaboration process a whole lot more intuitive and organic
I rate the printer as a 5 out of 5 stars as it has been able to fit seamlessly into my busy and mobile lifestyle.
It’s perfect for mobile workers. Just take it out — it’s small enough to sit anywhere — turn it on, load a sheet of paper, and start printing.
- Jabra Elite Sport (2017) review
- How to download the Windows 10 Fall Creators Update right now
- Opinon: Life after KRACK
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
Product Launch Showcase
- TPBusiness AnalystNSW
- CCTechnical Lead - Infrastructure SMENSW
- CCService DesignerNSW
- TPBusiness AnalystACT
- FTMessage Queue / DataPower AdministratorACT
- FTBig Data DeveloperOther
- TPCRM Project ManagerQLD
- TPBusiness AnalystQLD
- FTApplication Migration EngineerOther
- FTIT Project SchedulerOther
- FTL1/L2 Helpdesk Technician - FIFOWA
- CCSenior Service Delivery ManagerVIC
- FTProject Manager - Software Development ProjectsOther
- FTBusiness Systems Analyst - HR SystemsOther
- FTEnterprise Security ArchitectOther
- FTInformation Security ManagerOther
- CCSenior Workbrain Functional Expert - Brisbane BasedVIC
- FTSenior Digital Producer | 6 Month Contract roleNSW
- TPICT Procurement Officer | NorthsideQLD
- TPSenior Business Analyst - Vehicle Fleet ManagementQLD
- FTMid-Level Drupal DeveloperQLD
- FTReporting AnalystQLD
- CCTraining and Support LeadACT
- FTJunior iOS DeveloperWA
- FTScheduling Specialist - Must have baseline or NV1Other