This whitepaper lists key things to look for when researching a deduplication storage solution, providing insight on solutions uniquely positioned to deliver tremendous business value. • All deduplication solutions can reduce your storage requirements. However, how efficiently they do it and whether your critical data can actually be reliably recovered vary greatly • Solutions that are a cut above provide the scale, performance and efficient replication you require • This paper focuses on new technology leadership, differentiation, and why it matters to you
There is a common misconception that all deduplication systems are created the same and many organizations are now doing their homework prior to making the purchase decision. This whitepaper details the key things to look for when you are researching a deduplication storage solution.
Data deduplication articles include: Data deduplication for SMEs: what to look out for; Reducing storage bloat; Buyers’ guide; Choosing the right deduplication method and Deduplication technology aids data storage.
This bulletin is about preserving valuable digital data for a long time, usually somewhere between a decade and a lifetime, and possibly forever. Our focus is on the compounding quantities of commercial and institutional digital data, which are deemed so important that someone in the enterprise says: We need to keep this forever!, which means for longer than can be imagined in normal, 21st-Century human terms.
Data Deduplication For Dummies, Quantum 2nd Special Edition, discusses the methods and rationale for reducing the amount of duplicate data maintained by your organisation. This book is intended to provide you with the information you need to understand how data deduplication can make a meaningful impact on your organization’s data management.
This whitepaper discusses the capacity efficiency technologies delivered in a series of storage platforms. High-powered deduplication and compression capabilities for file and block storage are delivered standard with the VNX Operating Environment. Read on.
Guarantees are often used by emerging vendors because they have to; when market leaders do so, it’s invariably because they want to. EMC now says that its customers will need 20% less raw unified storage capacity in NAS and/or SAN configurations than they’ll need from the competition. Read on.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 HTC U11 phone: Full, in-depth review
- 2 Gigabyte Aero 15 corporate gaming laptop review
- 3 Huawei P10 smartphone review
- 4 Huawei P10 Plus phone: Full, in-depth review
- 5 Motorola Moto G5 smartphone review
Join the PC World newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Wanawiki is the WannaCry fix that might save affected PCs—if you work fast
- The WannaCry ransomware might have a link to North Korea
- Paying the WannaCry ransom will probably get you nothing. Here's why.
- WannaCry attacks are only the beginning
- Vulnerability hits Intel enterprise PCs going back 10 years
PCW Evaluation Team
The HP OfficeJet 250 Mobile Printer is a great device that fits perfectly into my fast paced and mobile lifestyle. My first impression of the printer itself was how incredibly compact and sleek the device was.
Wireless printing from my iPhone was also a handy feature, the whole experience was quick and seamless with no setup requirements - accessed through the default iOS printing menu options.
A smarter way to print for busy small business owners, combining speedy printing with scanning and copying, making it easier to produce high quality documents and images at a touch of a button.
I've had a multifunction printer in the office going on 10 years now. It was a neat bit of kit back in the day -- print, copy, scan, fax -- when printing over WiFi felt a bit like magic. It’s seen better days though and an upgrade’s well overdue. This HP OfficeJet Pro 8730 looks like it ticks all the same boxes: print, copy, scan, and fax. (Really? Does anyone fax anything any more? I guess it's good to know the facility’s there, just in case.) Printing over WiFi is more-or- less standard these days.
As a freelance writer who is always on the go, I like my technology to be both efficient and effective so I can do my job well. The HP OfficeJet Pro 8730 Inkjet Printer ticks all the boxes in terms of form factor, performance and user interface.
I’d happily recommend this touchscreen laptop and Windows 10 as a great way to get serious work done at a desk or on the road.
- MSI GL62M 7RDX gaming laptop review
- Alcatel A3 XL phone: Full, in-depth review
- Sony X9300E 2017 TV: Full, in-depth review
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
- FTProject Manager- Infrastructure & cloud computingOther
- CCApplication Architect - CloudVIC
- CCJunior Network Data Analyst - Telco - GISVIC
- CCAPI Platform EngineerNSW
- CCJunior Security AnalystNSW
- FTSAP ICT TrainerOther
- CCSenior Business AnalystNSW
- TPSolution ArchitectWA
- CCInfrastructure Project ManagerNSW
- FTSolution ConsultantVIC
- FTIntegration Specialist - TIBCOOther
- FTTech LeadOther
- FTTech Lead - FinTech - Product DevelopmentOther
- FTSenior Solution Designer, Investment PlatformNSW
- FTDigital DesignerOther
- FTProject Manager (Rail/Control Signals)Other
- FTSenior Program AnalystOther
- FTJava DeveloperOther
- CCProcess Specialist - TelcoVIC
- CCJunior DeveloperQLD
- FTNetwork ArchitectACT
- FTIT TrainerOther
- FTPHP DeveloperQLD