Enterprise initiatives designed to facilitate mobility can deliver important benefits to your organisation. This paper suggests best practices for selecting the right devices and implementing the most effective management solutions
• Employees need devices that match preferences while meeting business and IT requirements • You must determine which devices to allow/recommend as part of a choose-your-own-device (CYOD) or member purchase plan (MPP) • IT groups need a solution that can support new technologies that may emerge in the future
This whitepaper discusses how organisations can use VDI to reduce costs and complexity, increase security and provide a consistent user experience when managing their growing number of end user devices.
• Data security and availability take on new dimensions with so many out-of-office devices. • User experiences can be managed through the deployment of uniform high performance architecture. • Purpose-built solutions simplify purchase, streamline provisioning, and lower deployment risk.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Huawei P10 smartphone review
- 2 Huawei P10 Plus phone: Full, in-depth review
- 3 Motorola Moto G5 smartphone review
- 4 Oppo A57 phone: full, in-depth review
- 5 Moto G5 Plus phone: full, in-depth review
Join the PC World newsletter!
PCW Evaluation Team
A smarter way to print for busy small business owners, combining speedy printing with scanning and copying, making it easier to produce high quality documents and images at a touch of a button.
I've had a multifunction printer in the office going on 10 years now. It was a neat bit of kit back in the day -- print, copy, scan, fax -- when printing over WiFi felt a bit like magic. It’s seen better days though and an upgrade’s well overdue. This HP OfficeJet Pro 8730 looks like it ticks all the same boxes: print, copy, scan, and fax. (Really? Does anyone fax anything any more? I guess it's good to know the facility’s there, just in case.) Printing over WiFi is more-or- less standard these days.
As a freelance writer who is always on the go, I like my technology to be both efficient and effective so I can do my job well. The HP OfficeJet Pro 8730 Inkjet Printer ticks all the boxes in terms of form factor, performance and user interface.
I’d happily recommend this touchscreen laptop and Windows 10 as a great way to get serious work done at a desk or on the road.
Ultimately, I think the Windows 10 environment is excellent for me as it caters for so many different uses. The inclusion of the Xbox app is also great for when you need some downtime too!
For me, the Xbox Play Anywhere is a great new feature as it allows you to play your current Xbox games with higher resolutions and better graphics without forking out extra cash for another copy. Although available titles are still scarce, but I’m sure it will grow in time.
- The simple RAM buying guide
- MSI GE62 7RD Apache gaming laptop review
- LG 2017 OLED TV range full review: W7 Signature Wallpaper, G7, E7 and C7 UHD TVs
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
- FTSocial Media Executive / Specialist (Facebook) - online gamblingNSW
- FTAnalyst ProgrammerVIC
- FTImplementation Engineer - NetApp DATA ONTAPWA
- CCFront End DeveloperNSW
- FTSenior Digital Developer - SitecoreQLD
- FTPeopleSoft Technical Campus Solution DeveloperNSW
- CCIT Security Risk AnalystVIC
- FTDesktop Support OfficerSA
- FTDigital Business Analyst | Online BookingQLD
- TPBusiness Intelligence Test ManagerNSW
- CCWeb DesignerQLD
- TPEOI - JAVA DeveloperACT
- CCSolution DesignerNSW
- FTSystems EngineerVIC
- FTCyber Security Technical WriterNSW
- CCSenior Project Manager (Office 365) - Finance - Contract - Sydney CBDNSW
- FTEnterprise Architect - Network and TelecommunicationsNSW
- TPSolution Architect - InfrastructureQLD
- FTWintel EngineerACT
- FTTest AnalystNSW
- FTApplication Support EngineerNSW
- FTSenior Procurement Specialist | 3mth ContractVIC
- FTSenior .NET DevelopersSA
- CCPega DeveloperQLD
- FTSenior Java DeveloperVIC