The amount of money lost to fraud a year is staggering:globally, organisations lose 5% or $2.9 trillion in revenue annually. Today's fraud is committed on electronic networks at lightning speed by global rings of criminals, terrorists and insiders using sophisticated methods hidden in complex layers of transactional data. Download to find out how to empower analysts to search multiple data sources simultaneously to visualise transactions and timelines.
Fraud is significantly and evolving challenge for the financial industry, costing an estimated five to eight percent of revenues per annum. Companies had traditionally countered fraud with solutions that target known threats, however this 'rear-view-approach' can also fail to spot new and emerging attacks. In this whitepaper, we look at critical insights that aid in investigating complex incidents, whilst producing actionable visualisation. Click to download!
For industries with a full-time focus on fighting fraud, intelligence is invaluable. Whilst the annual cost of fraud is substantial and the benefits of reducing it are very real, we find that enterprises with proactive and predictive approaches to fighting fraud have a greater visibility and intelligence of possible fraud. Click to find out more.
From online financial transactions to e-commerce to product development, SSL Certificates make it possible for users around the world to communicate sensitive information with the confidence that it is safe from malicious hackers. This white paper will present the pitfalls associated with poor SSL Certificate management, why they are potentially dangerous to the enterprise, and how enterprises can keep track of SSL Certificates effectively
In this whitepaper we examine the main drivers and restraints behind internet retailing in Australia, and the state of maturity of Australian retailers in their adoption of multi-channel strategies and new technologies such as e-commerce platforms, mobile services and usage of social media. We also examine how technology developments are supporting retailers in adopting the multi-channel approach, and in particular how cloud-based solutions can significantly reduce the cost and risk for a retailer in moving to a multi-channel model.
This paper explores new developments in website security that online businesses should be implementing to build confidence in their sites, protect valuable brands and safeguard customers’ sensitive information, not to mention improving their bottom line.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 LG G6 Plus: Full, in-depth review
- 2 First Look: Nikon D850
- 3 OnePlus 5: Full, in-depth review
- 4 Nokia 8: Full, in-depth review
- 5 Sony's latest Ultra HD OLED debuts in Australia
Join the newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Polycom Renew Their Most Iconic Teleconferencing Solution
- Western Digital Announces Acquisition of Upthere
- Western Digital to acquire Tegile
- NBN hooks up 6 million homes and businesses
- ASUS Announces Two New Entries into the VivoBook Range with the VivoBook 14 and VivoBook 15
PCW Evaluation Team
The print quality also does not disappoint, it’s clear, bold, doesn’t smudge and the text is perfectly sized.
The Huddle Board’s built in program; Sharp Touch Viewing software allows us to easily manipulate and edit our documents (jpegs and PDFs) all at the same time on the dashboard.
The biggest perks for me would be that it comes with easy to use and comprehensive programs that make the collaboration process a whole lot more intuitive and organic
I rate the printer as a 5 out of 5 stars as it has been able to fit seamlessly into my busy and mobile lifestyle.
It’s perfect for mobile workers. Just take it out — it’s small enough to sit anywhere — turn it on, load a sheet of paper, and start printing.
The HP OfficeJet 250 Mobile Printer is a great device that fits perfectly into my fast paced and mobile lifestyle. My first impression of the printer itself was how incredibly compact and sleek the device was.
- Huawei Y5 (2017) Review
- First Look: The Evil Within 2
- LG G6 Plus: Full, in-depth review
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
- FTSocial Media Executive / Specialist (Facebook) - Online PokerNSW
- FTEnterprise Application AdministratorQLD
- TPSenior Service DeskVIC
- CCProgram / Project AnalystVIC
- CCXamarin Mobile DeveloperVIC
- FTERP ConsultantQLD
- FTSAP Integration ManagerOther
- CCIteration Lead - Telco - Melbourne CBDVIC
- FTSenior Project ManagerOther
- CCReporting Analyst/Workforce Analyst - TelcoVIC
- TPChange ManagerNSW
- FTGun Java Developers wantedVIC
- CCHelpdesk Support roleNSW
- FTTest Engineer - Telecom domainVIC
- TPProgramme SupportACT
- CCWintel EngineerQLD
- FTSenior JAVA Developer - (Adobe Experience Manager)Other
- FTUnix/AIX AdministratorOther
- FTSr SQL Developer/Data Migration SpecialistOther
- FTSecurity ConsultantOther
- FTSenior Unica DeveloperOther
- TPSenior Business AnalystNSW
- CCNetwork Solution ArchitectQLD
- FTSenior Wintel EngineerOther
- FTSolutions Architect - Network SecurityOther