Today, enterprises across the world are crafting cloud strategies and starting to invest in private clouds to take advantage of the economic benefits that cloud models offer. In fact, Forrester found that 29% of enterprises consider building a private cloud a high or critical priority.1 The more interesting finding, however, is that although enterprises greatly desire the economic benefits from a cloud model, those who have implemented a private cloud are not taking full advantage of those benefits. Read on.
As more business processes across Suncorp are standardized and consolidated, the company plans to build on its current efficiencies and continue to deliver new capabilities to its customers —both internal and external.
A PARADIGM SHIFT FOR GOVERNMENT IT - Operate more efficiently. That’s the order of the day for government organisations, but obstacles are everywhere. These include soiled information, outdated IT processes, and distributed IT budgets and staff—with little consistency in how information is managed across numerous agencies and systems. Storage is growing at more than 30 percent annually. Utilisation rates are under 50 percent. Power and cooling costs account for 25 percent of the budget. Human errors cause network downtime, and new applications take two to six months to deploy. At least that was the case up until recently. Now we have the cloud.
Federal agencies, like private sector enterprises, stand to gain tremendous advantages from the ability to have virtually unlimited computing and storage assets residing in multiple locations, all efficiently, economically, and securely operating as a single entity. This is the core of the many game-changing advantages that cloud computing delivers. Read on.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Samsung Galaxy Note 8: Full, in-depth review
- 2 Huawei Y5 (2017): Full, in depth review
- 3 LG G6 Plus: Full, in-depth review
- 4 First Look: Nikon D850
- 5 OnePlus 5: Full, in-depth review
Join the newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Intel launches AI-driven anti-money laundering solution
- Square expands Australian offering with Square Stand
- Seagate joins Bain bid to take control of Toshiba Memory
- Seagate and Baidu sign strategic cooperation agreement for big data analysis
- Polycom Renew Their Most Iconic Teleconferencing Solution
PCW Evaluation Team
Brainstorming, innovation, problem solving, and negotiation have all become much more productive and valuable if people can easily collaborate in real time with minimal friction.
The print quality also does not disappoint, it’s clear, bold, doesn’t smudge and the text is perfectly sized.
The Huddle Board’s built in program; Sharp Touch Viewing software allows us to easily manipulate and edit our documents (jpegs and PDFs) all at the same time on the dashboard.
The biggest perks for me would be that it comes with easy to use and comprehensive programs that make the collaboration process a whole lot more intuitive and organic
I rate the printer as a 5 out of 5 stars as it has been able to fit seamlessly into my busy and mobile lifestyle.
It’s perfect for mobile workers. Just take it out — it’s small enough to sit anywhere — turn it on, load a sheet of paper, and start printing.
- Canon 6D MK II
- Panasonic’s EX600U UHD HDR TV + HTB688 soundbar:
- Which case should I buy for the Samsung Galaxy Note 8?
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
Product Launch Showcase
- FTService Desk Technical LeadOther
- FTArchsight Delivery ConsultantVIC
- FTProject Manager - PLMOther
- FTBusiness AnalystOther
- FTPayments Business AnalystVIC
- FTTest AnalystOther
- CCWorkforce Management Solutions Expert in Workbrain - Brisbane BasedQLD
- FTSCCM SpecialistOther
- FTData Centre ManagerOther
- FTSenior Business Analyst - Office 365 ProjectOther
- FTProject AnalystOther
- FTCloud Transformation ArchitectOther
- TPStrategic Procurement OfficerQLD
- FTSenior Business Analyst & Project ManagerOther
- CCFull-Stack DeveloperVIC
- CCService Desk AnalystACT
- FTProject Director- CloudOther
- FTSystems Engineering Design Acceptance LeadACT
- TPProject OfficerQLD
- FTNetwork EngineerOther
- TPSoftware Implementation Project Manager.NSW
- FTEnterprise Security ArchitectOther
- CCNetwork Engineer - Cleveland BasedQLD
- FTAdministration Support/CoordinationOther
- CCService Desk AnalystACT