Today, enterprises across the world are crafting cloud strategies and starting to invest in private clouds to take advantage of the economic benefits that cloud models offer. In fact, Forrester found that 29% of enterprises consider building a private cloud a high or critical priority.1 The more interesting finding, however, is that although enterprises greatly desire the economic benefits from a cloud model, those who have implemented a private cloud are not taking full advantage of those benefits. Read on.
As more business processes across Suncorp are standardized and consolidated, the company plans to build on its current efficiencies and continue to deliver new capabilities to its customers —both internal and external.
Imagine if you gave up a quarter of your office space for non-work activities; it’s inconceivable. But when it comes to internet bandwidth, most companies loose the same proportion to employee web misuse, streaming media and spam. As a company’s internet is both costly and limited, click here to find out how best reduce bandwidth loss.
To improve business processes and gain efficiency, its important to identify the signs that your ITSM solution is outdated, inefficient or both. In this paper we look at key questions'you should be asking, such as:
• Is your IT staff still using time-consuming manual methods to address common service requests and IT requirements? • Does your organisation lack an automated Service Request Management (SRM) system? • Is your current ITSM solution able to support all your IT reporting and information needs?
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Samsung Galaxy Note 8: Full, in-depth review
- 2 Huawei Y5 (2017): Full, in depth review
- 3 LG G6 Plus: Full, in-depth review
- 4 First Look: Nikon D850
- 5 OnePlus 5: Full, in-depth review
Join the newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Kogan hones in on NBN market through Vodafone deal
- BlackBerry wins $815 million in overpaid royalty to Qualcomm
- Extreme swallows Zebra’s WLAN biz for $55 million
- Facebook to begin testing its Internet drone this year
- Apple's Q1: Record $US18.4 billion profit, but iPhone sales are slowing
PCW Evaluation Team
Brainstorming, innovation, problem solving, and negotiation have all become much more productive and valuable if people can easily collaborate in real time with minimal friction.
The print quality also does not disappoint, it’s clear, bold, doesn’t smudge and the text is perfectly sized.
The Huddle Board’s built in program; Sharp Touch Viewing software allows us to easily manipulate and edit our documents (jpegs and PDFs) all at the same time on the dashboard.
The biggest perks for me would be that it comes with easy to use and comprehensive programs that make the collaboration process a whole lot more intuitive and organic
I rate the printer as a 5 out of 5 stars as it has been able to fit seamlessly into my busy and mobile lifestyle.
It’s perfect for mobile workers. Just take it out — it’s small enough to sit anywhere — turn it on, load a sheet of paper, and start printing.
- Jabra Elite Sport (2017) review
- Moto X4 review
- Opinon: Life after KRACK
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
Product Launch Showcase
- FTProgram Manager - SaaSQLD
- FTSenior IT Project Manager - Logistics/TransportOther
- FTSenior Security ConsultantNSW
- FTCustomer Marketing ExecutiveOther
- FTLead Strategy Manager - ConsultancyOther
- FTSenior Salesforce DeveloperOther
- CCBusiness AnalystVIC
- FTSenior Strategy Consultant - Large CorporateOther
- FTTest AnalystOther
- FTProgram Director - Telecommunications (FTK, CW and SAED)Other
- FTData Specialist - Government OrganisationVIC
- FTTalent Acquisition Specialist - Large Blue Chip clientOther
- CCThe job "Automation Test Analyst Guidewire " is now ExpiredQLD
- TPAngular DeveloperNSW
- FTProgram Director - Consulting FirmACT
- FTRobotic Process Automation DeveloperOther
- TPProject ManagerQLD
- CCNetwork Designer - TelcoVIC
- FTArchsight Delivery ConsultantACT
- CCBusiness Analyst (Technical)QLD
- CCSolutions ArchitectVIC
- FTSenior Tester - Asset Finance OR mortgage app testing essentialOther
- FTMerchandise Floor PlannerOther
- CCTraining and Support LeadVIC
- FTSenior Network ConsultantOther