The balance between employees’ satisfaction and protection has always been a struggle for IT administrators. There is a clear trend that secure access to enterprise and cloud resources has become a top priority and the challenge has become how you can balance security needs whilst keeping costs down and access convenient. This whitepaper looks at the recent innovations in two-factor authentication and how enterprises successfully walk this tightrope.
The Cloud is particularly valuable to small and medium-size businesses (SMB’s) because it provides access to full function applications at a reasonable price, without substantial operating expenditure for hardware and software. Using the correct cloud provider, a company can rapidly scale as their business grows or a new company is added.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Samsung Galaxy Note 8: Full, in-depth review
- 2 Huawei Y5 (2017): Full, in depth review
- 3 LG G6 Plus: Full, in-depth review
- 4 First Look: Nikon D850
- 5 OnePlus 5: Full, in-depth review
Join the newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- ASUS Announces Two New Entries into the VivoBook Range with the VivoBook 14 and VivoBook 15
- US says laptop ban may expand to more airports
- Epson launches new high-speed Enterprise inkjet printer
- HP's Spectre x360 puts Kaby Lake and Thunderbolt into a thinner, faster package
- HP upgrades the Envy 13 laptop with Kaby Lake, debuts the 4K Envy 27 display
PCW Evaluation Team
Brainstorming, innovation, problem solving, and negotiation have all become much more productive and valuable if people can easily collaborate in real time with minimal friction.
The print quality also does not disappoint, it’s clear, bold, doesn’t smudge and the text is perfectly sized.
The Huddle Board’s built in program; Sharp Touch Viewing software allows us to easily manipulate and edit our documents (jpegs and PDFs) all at the same time on the dashboard.
The biggest perks for me would be that it comes with easy to use and comprehensive programs that make the collaboration process a whole lot more intuitive and organic
I rate the printer as a 5 out of 5 stars as it has been able to fit seamlessly into my busy and mobile lifestyle.
It’s perfect for mobile workers. Just take it out — it’s small enough to sit anywhere — turn it on, load a sheet of paper, and start printing.
- Jabra Elite Sport (2017) review
- How to download the Windows 10 Fall Creators Update right now
- Opinon: Life after KRACK
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
Product Launch Showcase
- FTBusiness AnalystNSW
- FTSenior Solutions ArchitectOther
- TPProcess AnalystVIC
- FTSenior Solutions ArchitectNSW
- CCMid-Level Oracle SQL DeveloperQLD
- FTBusiness Development Manager - IT RecruitmentOther
- CCIntegration ArchitectQLD
- FTCloud Engineer - AWSOther
- CCMobile Applications DeveloperQLD
- TPFront End DeveloperWA
- FTEAI DeveloperACT
- FTFront-End Developer - BankingVIC
- FTClient PrincipalOther
- CCJava DeveloperQLD
- TPSales Representative/Account Manager - Global CorporationNSW
- FTICT Infrastructure / Server EngineerSA
- CCMultiple Pega Resources Required - Developers & ArchitectsNSW
- CCData Business AnalystNSW
- FTArchsight Delivery ConsultantACT
- FTLevel 3 Desktop EngineerOther
- FTClass Super - Application Support Analyst - SMSF solutionsOther
- FTAutomation Tester - SeleniumACT
- CCDrupal Developer / Site BuilderNSW
- TPSenior ServiceNow ConsultantNSW
- TPAngular DeveloperNSW